• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I remember when Samus was uber gay. . . I didn't know how to counter her with Marth. But now I own Samuses. But they're still gay. Stupid missiles.
Do I sense another MM coming on? 2 dollars! Samus vs. Marth, DL64! =O

I'm definately coming, you can put me on the "Confirmed" list. I can bring a copy of Smash as well. I'll also be able to bring a VCR, if my parents let me take it.

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm still going but I'm going to have to leave when singles and doubles is done. i might stay to play some friendlies because I'm going to a party.:psycho: as i said last time. theres always something else happening in tournament days :laugh:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I remember when Samus was uber gay. . . I didn't know how to counter her with Marth. But now I own Samuses. But they're still gay. Stupid missiles.
Marth is one of my fav matchups!!! lol
I will gladly accept a 5$ mm from you!

Redragon

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow 1 week left xPP sooo close lol me and pm went to a turny on the 7th at shuffle and cut that was a awsome experiance lol xP but hmm sushi shuld i get the pizza from lil ceasars again O.o?

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Okay, guys. We only have 1 week before the tournament. . .

AND WE NEED MORE TABLES, GC, AND TV.

if you guys want to record stuff, WE NEED VCR.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea guys but wat i think we need the most sushi is tables bcuz if we get 2 people to bring sum then weed be ok wit that and we can focus on tv's bcuz witout the tables all the tv's wuld be kinda useless dont u think so far weed have 2 tables thats 2 tv's per table so only 4 tv's wuld be in use atm so if anyone can bring a table or 2 i think me and sushi wuld appreciate it ^_^

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
wow 1 week left xPP sooo close lol me and pm went to a turny on the 7th at shuffle and cut that was a awsome experiance lol xP but hmm sushi shuld i get the pizza from lil ceasars again O.o?
Sorry I decided not to come with you guys in the morning, but it was too far:dizzy:
I am for sure gonna be there this saturday though. It was cool meeting you though. (Total Recall=:laugh:)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
is anyone else bringing a crew O.o or will we be the only ones there LOL that culd be a lame crew battle thing LOL xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
there will be people there that need to make one just ask people im sure people wuld gladly join u

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just wondering, but why is payout 70/20/10 and not 60/30/10?

And why no stage banning? Thats pretty gay IMO.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol ud do iight i think and there will be lotd of cool people there but also do u have a partner oreo??

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, please add in all the MLG stages. Having counter-picks is part of playing the game competitively -_-

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Crew battles = 5 neutral stages at random

Hahaha, and JTB only wants counterpicks so he can take anyone to Brinstar / Mute City.
What with people going to brinstar???
You see all the pros doing it....
Do they think "omg they will be surprized if i go there!11!!"

Redragon

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man, **** those stages. I just want Jungle Japes.

Top Bottom