• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
oh...theres going to be a problem then cus i only have a ride on friday to go to your house but you said i cant. and saturday morning i dont have a ride except my bike but i dont think i can make it. Can someone give me and my cousin a ride?:confused:

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Just wondering if I can lend a hand tomorrow, and making sure that our DK Kirby match is still on.

Also wondering if you've decided on the Samus v Marth MM yet, Sushi. =O

(I just made this... I have to try n' keep up with SNPR & Raqu's sigs)

*ZOMG! Soo much gets cut off! =(

*Forget it, I'll just touch up my old sig and use that...

*Oh! NVM, I was able to crop it pretty well with the GIMP. I still think it looks better whe it's big though. =(

*(Note: each * represents a different edit. >_>)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
lol @ you boolosus, that's a lot of edits. Anyways, half my money matches are turned off so you wanna MM Boo? I play Marth too =) Kevin, did you ask if I could spend the night yet? If not, I guess I could camp in ur garage if that's okay.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yeah, but playing you is like playing 100 sushimen at once... Okay, I'll accept.

How do these rules sound?

Samus vs Marth
DL64
$2
4 lives
8 minutes
haha, I'm very flattered that you said that I'm like playing 100 sushimen :laugh: Have I played at the last tournament? Anyways, all the rules are cool, but, DL64 = best Samus stage, I say random with all 5 neutral stages on, best 3 of 5?

Boolossus

Smash Ace
haha, I'm very flattered that you said that I'm like playing 100 sushimen :laugh: Have I played at the last tournament? Anyways, all the rules are cool, but, DL64 = best Samus stage, I say random with all 5 neutral stages on, best 3 of 5?

Hmm... Okay, but I thought there were 6 Neautrals... I hate Battlefield with a passion, and Marth would definately have the upper hand on the Fountain... How about best 2/3 on Poke, Final and Yoshi?

@ Oreo/Jetx: You have to use a program called The GIMP or Photoshop. You can probably find a download on Google. I'm afraid I can't offer any help for your other problem though. :(

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hmm... Okay, but I thought there were 6 Neautrals... I hate Battlefield with a passion, and Marth would definately have the upper hand on the Fountain... How about best 2/3 on Poke, Final and Yoshi?
I also hate Battle field with a passion!! Those rules are definitely okay to me, I hate Fountain anyways...(screws up my aerials) Best 2/3 on Poke, Final and Yoshi is definitely okay. Do you want counterpicking on or off? Also, oops on putting 5 neutrals, I meant 6

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Somebody give JetX a ride and I'll give you a free slice of pizza.

And I beat Connor in a set once :D :D :D So you can't say he's 100 Sushimen bwahaha.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'd rather have it off, unless you strongly object.
that's fine, I was just hoping to counterpick Yoshi, since EVERY Marth should, For those who don't know why, it pushes his broken-ness to the next level there. :laugh:

Somebody give JetX a ride and I'll give you a free slice of pizza.

And I beat Connor in a set once :D :D :D So you can't say he's 100 Sushimen bwahaha.
I can't give them a ride, inconvenient for me... anyways, LOL, one set where I got like 4 hours of sleep before it. Also, I 4 stocked you so many times I can't remember how many, but I know around it's around 9-10. So...in conclusion, I am over 100 sushimen.

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice

@ Oreo/Jetx: You have to use a program called The GIMP or Photoshop. You can probably find a download on Google. I'm afraid I can't offer any help for your other problem though. :(

is this the website to download photoshop for free?
http://photoshop.softwarecenterz.com/

and thank you sushiman for trying to help :) hopefully someone can. oh please lol

Boolossus

Smash Ace
No, that site's not free. Usually the GIMP is free, I'd try that if you can't find Photoshop.

@ Connor- Ugh, I was gonna bring up Yoshi's along with Fountain, but whatever. Although I'd like to be able to choose DL64 if Yoshi's gets chosen... but no counterpicking with those 3 that we chose is fine with me.

Here is where you can Download The Gimp. Be warned, it takes up alot of space on your memory, and it can be confusing at first.

http://gimp.mirrors.hoobly.com/gimp/v2.3/

Click the link on the very bottom of the page for the best version.

Geez Sushiman, you aren't a very sociable AIMer... =(

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
boolosus one our crew people bailed also wuld u be interested in joining O.o? i think weed be happy to have u..^_^

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Err PM did you tell Sushi that my partner(Sosa) is gonna come even though he is not a member on boards? Well since I posted it, I guess he can see for himself =/

By the way I am working on a super signature...PM saw it at my house, I just need to get it resized...eventually

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Err PM did you tell Sushi that my partner(Sosa) is gonna come even though he is not a member on boards? Well since I posted it, I guess he can see for himself =/

By the way I am working on a super signature...PM saw it at my house, I just need to get it resized...eventually
you suck ill killll youuu

ya, put luigi the butcher and sosa on confirmed

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
In case you guys forgot, like Manacloud almost did, this house is NOT the same as the one before. Check the first page for the address. It is within the same area, though, so don't sweat. I hope y'all come and have fun.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I onyl live like 2/3 miles away from this so I'ma try to make it, if i can get a ride to this i'll bring my TV and cube I don't own smash though so someone would have to cover smash for me(thats still if i can get a ride to this) if i can't get a ride though i'll just walk heh

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Hey we won't be able to show up until like 1 o'clock. So i guess we will only show up for singles.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Good matches everyone. very fun. All the doubles teams i played, great matches :D

singles: Raven good match play you again soon. Manacloud, Great to finally play you and it was quite inspirational for me to get even better with falco. ty :D Sniper, once again good match play you again sometime :). Connor fun friendlies! and everyone else i played ty.

Top Bottom