• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
1: Slashing Flamingos (Ken and Manacloud) ($84.00)
2: Touson (DSF and Trevin) ($24.00)
3: Green Team (Raqu and Sniper) ($12.00)
4: Death Syrup (Death and Maple)
5: Light and Dark (Azn Force and Sky)
5: Special Operations FOXHOUND (K-OS and PsychoMidget)
7: SushiDudes (Sushiman and MoogleDude)
7: Team Slayer (JetX and Kaos)
9: Team Random (Dodger and Bryant)
9: *****es and Butchers (Luigi the Butcher and Sosa)
9: Der (DMC and DI Guy)
9: DJ$ (Boolossus and J$)
13: Puddin' (Raven and Penguin)

1: Ken ($105.00)
2: DSF ($30.00)
3: Manacloud ($15.00)
4: Maple
5: Sniper
5: Blitz
7: Raqu
7: Trevin
9: PsychoMidget
9: WTF
9: DMC
9: JetX
13: Dodger
13: MoogleDude
13: Death
13: Lavender
17: Luigi the Butcher
17: Connor
17: Azn Force
17: Sosa
17: Klci
17: DI Guy
17: Bryant
17: K-OS
25: Raven
25: Boolossus
25: Sky
25: J$
25: Sushiman
25: Penguin

1: Too Legit (DSF, Inks, Blitz, Gabe, Trevin) ($40.00)
2: Return of a Invincible Professional (JetX, Kaos, Death, Maple, Dodger)
3: Connor's a Punk (Raqu, Sniper, MoogleDude, Lavender, Connor)
4: We're better than Connor (K-os, PsychoMidget, Sushiman, Izik, Boolossus)

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I got dead last in crew battles and singles... and 2nd to last in doubles, how sad. I still can't believe that that Samus four stocked me, I don't think he's too much better than me... just slippin' up alot. I'm sure that I could have put up a good fight if I had been smarter.

Good games to everyone I had friendlies with, they were fun.

On a separate note, do you think you can upload some of Mana's Samus matches onto youtube Sushi? I think he's really good, but he only has a few Samus matches on Youtube. Thanks. ^_^

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Boolossus: I earned two bucks thanks to you! That set against your DK was too scary. I do believe that I could still beat you with my Marth, though. I was really whacked out. Of course, you could have been, too! Good games. Thanks a bunch for staying over and helping us clean up, btw!

Connor: I can't believe you ditched us. I'm ashamed of you. Thanks for helping us clean up, though. I can never beat you ):

K-OS/styderhyru: You always disappoint me. I've lost respect for you (: *not joking* You gotta take responsibility, man. Anyway, thanks for coming! Btw, don't john about how you had less than 5 hours of sleep. You owe PsychoMidget a lot. He got us Pizza and payed for your crews.

Hoang family: Thanks for coming over, all of you! Manacloud, thanks for helping out and giving us all tips. Your stories are pretty interesting, and I learned more than just about Smash. Too bad you three had to leave early, because we had free spaghetti!

Thanks for offering me a ride to 0C3, too. Unfortunately, I'll still have to convince my mom. Right now, she's at a NO. Good luck with 0C3 even though I may not attend. I'll drop off my TVs and stuff on Thursday. Sorry about no donations or t-shirts! ):

Green Team: 2nd match was too good :p Thanks for ****** us after that, though. Raqu, your Link is too good, though. You two were rapage in crews. Good luck in the future!

Dodger: Your Kirby >>> my Kirby. I need to work on my mindgames and stuff. I think that I'm going for the kill too often. Kirby is supposed to poke damage, amirite? I hope we play again sometimes!

JetX and Kaos: Thanks for coming early! I killed you guys in crews! I got 2 stocks back for my crew. . . but it wasn't enough. ): Gah, we have to play again.

DSF: It was unexpected that you came. A lot of people were happy, since it gave Ken/Manacloud a challenge, haha. :p

J$: Thanks for staying to help! You got 25th place like I did! Haha.

MoogleDude: Doubles was funn!! We should team again for 0C3! (unless of course I do not go)

PsychoMidget: You ****. You would've been more **** if you found your bandanna, right? Then we would've sweeped crews. Btw, thanks a BUNCH for buying the Pizza. If you need the extra 5 bucks that you didn't get, I'll gladly pay for it. Keep me posted about your tourney.

Blitz: How'd you do on WOE?

AznForce: Wooooooow. We never got to MM ):

If I missed anyone, it's cuz I'm tired.
I'll have a montage up. . . after a while. I'm so tired from Smash right now. After 0C3/other tournament is over, I'm gonna give up for like a few weeks or so and then restart again.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
"I do believe that I could still beat you with my Marth, though."

You keep on telling yourself that Sushi. =P

We were actually pretty even, but I always managed to pull out the win somehow.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
get over it blitz... just think of it as you tipping that "awesome"waitress, a little extra...

hey, nezumi was toooo good in this tournament

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wheres team "Blitz talks alot of ****?"

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
hey sushi, lemme kno when u put up some of my matches ok? ^_^

(ill do shout outs later...too lazy atm XD)

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
"I do believe that I could still beat you with my Marth, though."

You keep on telling yourself that Sushi. =P

We were actually pretty even, but I always managed to pull out the win somehow.
I kept messing up on my ledgehogs. I couldn't do that thingy that connor taught me. . . ): needa work on my technical skills.

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I had fun for my first tournament. For 2v2's me and Sosa had green team first, and first round we did good but lost and second round we got owned...so sad =( Then we lost to aznforces team...I dont knwo how since when we did friendlies before that we beat them! >.<

And singles I got Manacloud first...of course lost lol, then played Raven and won...and horrible bad luck I was up against the guy who's played me and my luigi the most...PM!!! Yha his marth ***** me =...(

I wish I stayed for friendlies and crew battles but Sosa and I went swimming with some other people. But next time I wanna stay because I wanted a piece of connor for switching teams =P JK Connor

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
Dude sushi ur an idiot johning wtf u mean I'm johning I didn't say **** and I had to leeve wen I did bcuz otherwise I'd have to walk my *** to san diego go ef urself u friggin ******* u got a lot of nerve asuming things man so shut up

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Dude sushi ur an idiot johning wtf u mean I'm johning I didn't say **** and I had to leeve wen I did bcuz otherwise I'd have to walk my *** to san diego go ef urself u friggin ******* u got a lot of nerve asuming things man so shut up
Well you told me that you only had 5 hours of sleep, that's why you couldn't really help me yesterday. When you're part of the staff, you're supposed to step up and take responsibility for things. I did not assume anything because I knew that you did not get the pizza, bring the TV you offered, and stay later to help clean up. But it's all good now, because I had others to help clean up. Sorry if you're angry, but you overreacted when you read my post. I had no intention of burning you up, because if I did, then I'd just go up to you and start trash talking instead of nicely posting on the internet.

Again, I did not mean any harm to you. However, if I ever do have another tournament in the future, I will probably not make you staff again.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Wow Andrew, more drama? I only have one thing to say Kevin, dont make staff come so early!! I was dying while playing cuz I only got 4 horus of sleep *Johns :)*

I made up my assness by cleaning up and letting my crew name be "Connor's a Punk" ;p

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
lol at another Kaos, not much originitality with that kind of name anymore, CAOTIC (First person with that name I think) CAOS (Danimals I think), KAOS (Andrew), K-OS (Andrew, changed it) and then KAOS (Jetx's cousin) :chuckle:

Boolosus, sorry we couldnt money match =) Dodger, great match, we need a rematch, my suicides were gay :(

Boolossus

Smash Ace
lol at another Kaos, not much originitality with that kind of name anymore, CAOTIC (First person with that name I think) CAOS (Danimals I think), KAOS (Andrew), K-OS (Andrew, changed it) and then KAOS (Jetx's cousin) :chuckle:

Boolosus, sorry we couldnt money match =) Dodger, great match, we need a rematch, my suicides were gay :(

It's okay. After playing your Marth and Sushi's Marth like 10 times each, I think I've gained alot of confidence against Marths. =P

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
omg T-T i just remembered who has my controller O.o i think u have it jetx (or at least i member letting u use it for crews but dont member if i took it bak) but if u have it plz let me kno xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
LOL omg srry pm didnt kno it was in there o.o my bad lol ill give it to u wen i see u again

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about, you're one of the best Foxes I've seen? :dizzy:
thanks:) well cus this was my third time going to a far away tournament so i thought maybe i wasnt going to do good. well as i said before i dont if i wanna keep marth cus i already have fox and falco. hmmm wat do you think i should do conner well cuz you played me a marth battle remember.:confused:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
new just in, another 2 KAOS's discovered by sushiman >_< there's a Killa Kaos on the boards (possibly a noobie) and another KAOS that went to smashtality!! Hooray for people being generic?

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
good matches whoever i played.. not good with names lol.. nice friendlies JetX, u were ****** me in friendlies, what happened in brackets tho?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
anyway back to the point... JTB - way to be on the CONFIRMED list and not show up! lolol
Haha, if you wanted to team, you should've asked me on AIM. I just forgot to post that I wasn't coming, and I might've if you asked. :p

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time..

17th FTW! haha.. that's the best i've ever done.. XD

And I loved being the only peach there! made me feel special. =P

I'm still bummed that i couldn't enter doubles.. X.x my partner usualy can't come.. maybe i should have a casting call for a new partner? haha...

Great match "WTF"! The matches against you were probably the most exciting for me. I don't think i've ever played that well. Thanks for the confidence boost!

Death, wow! Never played a samus like yours before. Very impressive, but you better watch yourself. I'm coming after you.

And of course thank you to the host, and his parents for letting us all stink up your garage XD. haha.

Top Bottom