• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
AznForce, $2 with my Marth.
Boolossus, $2 with my Kirby.

Sushiman's MMs
MoogleDude's GnW vs my Kirby $5
Connor's Pikachu vs my Kirby $1

Money is flying everywhere. There's been like 3 pages of money matches already >_>

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I WANT TO MM PEOPLE!!!

stryderhyru mm??? 2$ Right?
Shushi mm??? Kirby??
Aznforce lets mm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will mm mOOgle and if anyone else want to mm me i will most likely accept!!!

I do warn you, i have a new character....:cool:

Redragon

Boolossus

Smash Ace
AznForce, $2 with my Marth.
Boolossus, $2 with my Kirby.

Sushiman's MMs
MoogleDude's GnW vs my Kirby $5
Connor's Pikachu vs my Kirby $1

Money is flying everywhere. There's been like 3 pages of money matches already >_>

Sushi, I am NOT MMing your Kirby with DK! Let me tell you why:

Let's imagine this. You suck me up, and jump off the edge with me. Normally, when my character gets out of your mouth, I'd easily be able to recover onto the stage. However, that's not the case with DK. His vertical recovery is sooooooooo poor, even if you barely made it under the stage before I escaped, chances are that I wouldn't be able to recover. Plus, DK's horrid speed would make him an easy sucking target. I'm not gonna lose $2 Sushi. =P

ReDragon, I'll MM you in a Samus ditto... for a dollar. =O (I call orange Samus!)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
thats y u dont sturggle heel go down to the bottom and u can go ledge guard him on ur next life very easily o.o xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
r u making fun of me sushi -_- ...if im correct i can pwn u in smash lol so yea SH ^_^ so wats up guys IM UBER BORD O.O

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha, if I go to this, I'll be up to mm anyone... If someone gives me a ride, I'll give you $10 in gas ^^

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
neighborhoodP were do u live bcuz im givin sum people rides and if u int he general area of em i have no problem pickin u up k give me the adress and wat not so i can mapquest it kk

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can give you a ride Phood. Its on the way for the most part.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'll bust out my Sheik on rarity, but she's not my main anymore. I'll use her v gay low tiers like Link or against Marth; otherwise I'm going Luigi or Marth.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whoa, wtf? When you start using those characters?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Whoa, wtf? When you start using those characters?
I said after UCLA III I wasn't going to use Sheik anymore. **** it. I've barely played since then, like a couple friendlies v Fabian and that's it, but yeah, it's been two months or whatever.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
o iv herd a lot of good things about ur sheik though makes me sad that u dont like her anymore T-T

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
I'll bust out my Sheik on rarity, but she's not my main anymore. I'll use her v gay low tiers like Link or against Marth; otherwise I'm going Luigi or Marth.
lol i wanna MM match u just cuz u called link gay XD

hows $2 sound....(ill bet $5 if i can manage)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
RAQU - lol stfu im not the one who lost to Red Dragon 2 sets in a row =P

OOOOOOOO RAQU PWNED U WIT HIS AWSOME WORDPLAY SNIPER ....lol ^_^ raqu ur comin to sushimans thing right?

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
RAQU - lol stfu im not the one who lost to Red Dragon 2 sets in a row =P

OOOOOOOO RAQU PWNED U WIT HIS AWSOME WORDPLAY SNIPER ....lol ^_^ raqu ur comin to sushimans thing right?
if sniper does i will go too. =D so itll be all his fault if u dun go =P

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
well if it was obvies connor then y did raqu just say if sniper goes only u culdnt see that happening -_- stop being an *** abuot everything man its one simple question i sked him u dont have to be a lil ***** about it

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
lol stfu im not the one who lost to Red Dragon 2 sets in a row =P
wow wow wow wow
I am not sure what this meant, but i smell an insult lol.
Oh well :ohwell:

Man, you really have to watch your back on this thread, cause it gets pretty harsh lol

Redragon

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Redragon, you're going to have to find a new doubles partner. I don't think Connor will be attending anymore. ): Boo.

@ everyone who is moneymatching: you guys are gonna lose all your money by the end of the day hahaha. Well, somebody gotta win. I hope it's me!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well if it was obvies connor then y did raqu just say if sniper goes only u culdnt see that happening -_- stop being an *** abuot everything man its one simple question i sked him u dont have to be a lil ***** about it
i didnt read his ****ed post at the time. I'm not the one being all serious about one word I said. It wasnt even an insult yet you acted all defensive and insulted back. have you ever stopped to think that I'm being an *** because of other conflicts in my **** life? Atleast I dont ****ing leech off of people. "Wow, I'm an *** cuz I continue to invite you over and buy you food, I'm such a ***** for doing something so mean" -__-

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Connor and Andrew, stop flaming eachother and take it on AIM/PM/IRL. You guys spam/flame here more than everyone else combined, and it's annoying. Just stfu and stop being stupid.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Redragon, you're going to have to find a new doubles partner. I don't think Connor will be attending anymore. ): Boo.

@ everyone who is moneymatching: you guys are gonna lose all your money by the end of the day hahaha. Well, somebody gotta win. I hope it's me!

Huh? Does someone wanna team up with my Awesome DK? Or maybe I should just stick with Sheik & Samus.: =P

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Hi I am Cameron! And I am the Luigi that Psychomidget is sick of playing with, if its cool i'd like to go with him and marcus(who i think is going) to the tourney on the 14th

Edit: Forgot to mention we are both named Cameron...prepare to be confused/annoyed

Top Bottom