• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Ghost type Eevee would be bad-***.

HAB mains M2? What IS this? Does this mean I actually have to LEARN that matchup? *...* Oh wait, I main Fox.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ghost type Eevee would be bad-***.

HAB mains M2? What IS this? Does this mean I actually have to LEARN that matchup? *...* Oh wait, I main Fox.
Tee hee hee. Under-estimation :D!

LOL Mewtwo ***** Spacies.

Yeah, sig that.
So true. You just get a combo going and they're a pretty easy edge guard.

At least until they LEARN the match up. Then you're sorta boned, and relying on them to make a mistake.

And I'll make those sprites after I get out of school.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
>> Fine, then I'll go Sheik and d-throw everything.
(wasn't really underestimating just loling @ how fox matchup is basically the same thing for every character)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
HEY GUYS, ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY IMPORTANT

for all of you who wanted an introduction to video game remixes, here is hazy's epic folder of 217 top picks!
and for those of you who think that's a huge number, there's also a notepad document telling you which ~80 to check out first

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2KGO4DK

forgot who all was interested in this, but download to your hearts desire.
here is a google doc link of the same file in case it's a faster download:

http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzHzz...ThhZjEtNThiOTU0MGRhNTZi&export=download&hl=en

S l o X

Smash Champion
oh so you dont nair so much against these couple of characters and shine more against these and combo into anything after shine with these? i've been doing it wrong all along >_> time to pick up pichu (ps. i havent read a single matchup thread ever, if you're taking me seriously im pofing you right now)
adding to that i wont be reading any matchup threads / things for a while. following my cycle of tech skill > learn matchups > become hugs (being great at everything, more so breaking down players habits)

@hazy thanks bro i appreciate it. /start downloading

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
oh so you dont nair so much against these couple of characters and shine more against these and combo into anything after shine with these? i've been doing it wrong all along >_> time to pick up pichu (ps. i havent read a single matchup thread ever, if you're taking me seriously im pofing you right now)
adding to that i wont be reading any matchup threads / things for a while. following my cycle of tech skill > learn matchups > become hugs (being great at everything, more so breaking down players habits)
Good luck with that.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
oh and i'm totally using Mini****** and Subterranean Kamikaze for 2 different combo videos i'm working on :D

finally trying out civ iv...a little late to play it but i've been hesitant. let's see how this goes.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
HEY GUYS, ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY IMPORTANT

for all of you who wanted an introduction to video game remixes, here is hazy's epic folder of 217 top picks!
and for those of you who think that's a huge number, there's also a notepad document telling you which ~80 to check out first

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2KGO4DK

forgot who all was interested in this, but download to your hearts desire.
here is a google doc link of the same file in case it's a faster download:

http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzHzz...ThhZjEtNThiOTU0MGRhNTZi&export=download&hl=en
You're inspiring me to do one of these too.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Actually I can do one today, as long as you don't mind that it's not all VG music. It'll be the same songs I gave to Spawn last week.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
wow my list i put in that folder is not very accurate. just listened to almost all my playlist tonight and i left a few things off and put on a lot of stuff that's only slightly amazing. boo, oh well. CT throws down hard and wil probably listen to it all anyway.

jam, you should download the folder and tell me what tracks i'm missing :D

is anyone here actually trying out that mmo on that video with scar in it? i'm contemplating but i barely even have time to play global agenda and abandoned my wow guild so...**** all mmos right now, i guess.

lastly, i just found out in other parts of the world people eat yellow/white/purple/red carrots, and that the dutch breeded the orange carrot in the 1600s to celebrate their independence. we should start breeding vegetables and fruits other colors for fun.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
wow my list i put in that folder is not very accurate. just listened to almost all my playlist tonight and i left a few things off and put on a lot of stuff that's only slightly amazing. boo, oh well. CT throws down hard and wil probably listen to it all anyway.

jam, you should download the folder and tell me what tracks i'm missing :D

is anyone here actually trying out that mmo on that video with scar in it? i'm contemplating but i barely even have time to play global agenda and abandoned my wow guild so...**** all mmos right now, i guess.

lastly, i just found out in other parts of the world people eat yellow/white/purple/red carrots, and that the dutch breeded the orange carrot in the 1600s to celebrate their independence. we should start breeding vegetables and fruits other colors for fun.
Yes sir, I'll check it out tonight.

Here's my package. It's a pretty eclectic mix of music, so be warned. There's about 180 tracks, a little over 900 MB. If you want a track list, I'll put one together later tonight:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NU8YEQBZ

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've actually never met Garrett, or really anyone else on this thread besides like... Toasty and Thumbs and Trade. Swift every now and then, but I doubt he'd recognize me. Everyone I have met have been really awesome people, save for like one or two people from New Jersey.

I just troll anyone. I do it for fun, not for surz. Pretty much the story of my life.

All for lolz, never for surz.
You met me at Rom2 AND YOU COMMENTATED ON MY RECORDED DOUBLES MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
ordered sf4 fightpad for 360. I have the PC version of the game and my bro has an xbox 360 so I went with the xbox controller cuz its wired and if I get super turbo for xbox I can just use my brothers system. Everything seemed to point me in the direction of xbox 360 fightpad.......question:

Are their glaring things that differentiate the ps3 version for the xbox 360 version of sf4? I ask cuz if theres not then I can hope that it will remain that way when turbo releases. If so, then...............sadface

also:
I'm guessing if theres a standard version that people would use converters in order to use their controller/stick of choice anyways right?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The only difference that I was aware of was that you could download replays of online matches with the 360 version.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, all caught up with the thread now. Time to reply.

Hazy- <3 Can't wait til mid-September. I hope everything in there is amazing.

Jam- Is there anything in that link you posted that I don't have?

Aiser- **** you as per usual.

POF- Daryl didn't get the exclusive I'm going to be working this Sunday. :( He said it's going to be a big parade though.

Has anyone heard of the parade in Holyoke MA? Cog, MattDottZeb, Spife, Roman?

Swift- You can mod it so that you can use the stick on any system, Wii included. I have a friend in Storrs that could do it for free probably so long as you order the modding part you need.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's going to be a parade in MA on the 21st in Holyoke MA. Daryl is the person I work for (he's a street vender and he has all of us run around with shopping carts and try and sell stupid novelties to people).

Have you heard of this parade in Holyoka MA Cog? I know it's not really near you at all (about an hour-hour and a half from you) so I can understand if you haven't.

Top Bottom