• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I need to CC more. That's pretty much it other than get into my match-ups. And DSmash less.
-DD

Špade

Smash Rookie
WHERE HAS THIS DUDE BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

And yeah, I thought that's what you might say. Also, less fsmash? :s
This dude is god**** hilarious!

And don't worry Tom, your Fsmashes are no match for my doubles missile spam!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Trade-Alright sounds good.

What is this? I don't even

The rule of Sheik is you can never fsmash on purpose and in return every time you do it by accident it always work
Fsmash doesn't work at higher levels of play trust me on that one.

Swift- **** it stop making me gayer.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh I thought you were talking that fsmash works vs people.

Also, where'd you get the "What is this? i don't even" from? If I've heard that before do I probably know where it's from?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fsmash doesn't work at higher levels of play trust me on that one.
:3 What hes talking about is like accidental mindgames.

Like, you WANTED to FAir out of shield, but instead you just dropped shield and FSmashed by accident, and because it was unexpected, it works!

Kinda a terribad example that just says "Sup, CC, and now you died.", but still.

I say "What is this I don't even" all the time. I forget where I picked it up. I think it was on a picture of a confused face.

Also, I'm probably going Friday now, and not seeing Sandra at all this weekend.
=\
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
dude, pivot fsmash is hilarious when spacies approach you by spamming sh nairs. i've actually also used it at the ledge when you throw a falco off the stage and they're smart enough to immediately jump and dair. it knocks them back out but unlike a regrab they don't get their second jump back and the gimp is already over. running away and bairing also works for this, obviously.

kind of a rare occurance but when any sheik tactic is asked about, i know any and all uses v falco and peach. scud and kos-mos are 222 good.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I told someone in CT to play this awhile ago, I wonder if they ever finished...

Also there's a certain site where you can research memes at, although I'm not sure if I should link to it because I'm sure various parts of it lead to NSFW stuff. If you wanted to know where "What is this I don't even" originated from, I checked, and they're not entirely sure themselves.

Know Your Meme said:
Origin

The earliest known usage of the phrase can be found in the comments thread of a mind-numbing rule34 post dating back to April 26, 2007. Urban Dictionary entry was submitted in August 2008.
daz saves the day YET AGAIN

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Fsmashing on accident always works, regardless of character. Especially when you were trying to C-stick roll. This has been known for a long time.

Roman.

Smash Champion
The Battlegrounds in Vernon. I'll be making a thread about it later tonight.

Well, looks like Garrett is going to suck at smash, posted on his wall:
"I hate when people tell me or try to tell me how I should act/react to things. **** You. If what I'm doing is wrong, let me learn on my own. That's part of life. People are so god **** stupid."
so... no thread hmmm?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've been really lazy... or busy, take your pick.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266278

I have to edit the info to make it more condensed/do updates, but those are the basics.

Edit: Daz, pm me the know your meme site please. Also whoever you linked to the Barkley game 2/3 years ago probably never finished the game... I'm guessing. :laugh:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What pop songs pump people up? I'm just recently getting into pop music so I don't know what's good etc.

Off top of my head list for me:
Right Round-Flo Rida
Lady Gaga-anything
...I had a mental list but I can't retrieve it right now...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Darc-Sorry. T_T Normally do it that way dunno what I was thinking. xD

Swift- All the electronica I have is trance. I definitely need some hardcore/techno. If next time you see me you could bring your music via somehow (external/something) or gimme a list I'd def be down for that.

My goal is to get like 100+ songs eventually that all pump me up. Being pumped while driving to tournaments/doing other stuff while geting pumped is great.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What pop songs pump people up? I'm just recently getting into pop music so I don't know what's good etc.

Off top of my head list for me:
Right Round-Flo Rida
Lady Gaga-anything
...I had a mental list but I can't retrieve it right now...
Super Junior - Twins(knock out) <--Last KPop song in this list, but the chair recognizes Darc's addition.
BEP - Pump It
Run DMC - Its Tricky
DoLL - Terra
XEPHER
Death Moon
Libra Me From Hell
SotC- The Opened Way

Ahhh...I forget all the classical pump up music right now.
But that is as many non-techno/DnB as I can think of right now.

last night was Mr. EHHS.
I squandered the talent portion and didn't win/place.
i am disappoint.
Did you set up a gamecube on a projector and quadruple Moonwalk? What did you do instead? Should've done a stand-up routine, called out the Principal on the affair with the Superintendent.

-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Does anyone else agree that the "Tap Jump" option to either keep on or off in Brawl had to be one of the noobiest additions in the world?

As if we weren't already spoiled with the C-Stick. LOL, have you guys tried to play the computer in Melee or done HRC without using that thing? I feel so handicapped without it. Marth is horrible without C stick.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Does anyone else agree that the "Tap Jump" option to either keep on or off in Brawl had to be one of the noobiest additions in the world?

As if we weren't already spoiled with the C-Stick. LOL, have you guys tried to play the computer in Melee or done HRC without using that thing? I feel so handicapped without it. Marth is horrible without C stick.
Well its a preference thing. Some people don't use the control stick to jump and don't enjoy doing it accidentally. I know playing Lucario I'll take tapjump off because I don't want to accidently USmash/UAir, so I'll just hold up as I land and then tap A like a mother****er.
-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
So my transmission is ****ed.

Gonna cost 4700 to fix everything.

Probably have to get a new car and get rid of this one for next-to-no money...

Apex is looking grim.

;__;

edit:

**** Apex, buying a HOUSE is looking grim XD Oh well...gotta take the good with the bad and I've had it pretty good lately :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Toasty- That sucks. I'm dealing with a car issue now also (started in January). My engine seized in New York 2 hours from my house on a bridge. **** sucked. Now I bought a used car for $850. My power steering is leaking and there's a ****load of other problems I have to fix. :( Cars are too expensive. T_T

Yeah I figured you meant that Darc. :D

People feel free to post your pump up music lol.

Also, forgot

Pitbull- I know you want me
Aha- Take on Me

Top Bottom