• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
somebody want to tell me what buffering is, how its useful and what it does exactly? ;) thx
Buffering is the actions with the CStick[rolling/spot dodge], and the inputs are stored in the game for a couple frames and are acted on as soon as the character can do so. Its useful because its faster I guess?

:D
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
:/ im bad at smash. haha uair to hug and taunt cancels. maybe one day i get a ride but my dad like never comes does me favors now so i doubt thats happening soon but i def want to play best doc ;D and get ***** (in fox dittos too) and obviously want to learn wtf buffer rolling is so i can > everyone in tristate after i get good

wtf is brawl -

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
FINALLY A NEWS CHANNEL THAT I CAN RELATE WITH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkC7dcxZ5_Q
OMG LOL.
Murder*****.

Wow. They really made another mod of Brawl?

It looks exactly like Brawl +.
Rofl. Watch it with your eyes next time then.

LOL does Bowser have super armor on all of his moves or something?
I think so! xD
And did you see the whirlwind on his NAir? Its nuts. Ike's FSmash has a vacuum too.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I should download Megaman X.

Too bad Guitar Hero Van Halen just downloaded for me last night. Took it forever.....no seeders. The game must suck. Oh well, I didnt pay and I want to play new songs on Hyper Speed Expert. lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright I haven't officially set a date or anything for a smashfest or anything. I'm going to talk to my mom about it tonight though and see if we can do it next weekend. (not this Fri/Sat but the next during Uconn's spring break) If I could have it on a Fri or a Sat which would people prefer and at what time?

Edit: Sorry for double post. T_T

Also:
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

I've played it like 10-15 times or so and my high is 69984.. or something, almost 70k. It's lagging mad hard for me though so I kept dying at stupid points where I clearly dashed into a star.

Octave

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to see a funny battle with HBK and the world/me go here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188188&page=176#post9704908
ROFL. HBK should calm down.

Alright I haven't officially set a date or anything for a smashfest or anything. I'm going to talk to my mom about it tonight though and see if we can do it next weekend. (not this Fri/Sat but the next during Uconn's spring break) If I could have it on a Fri or a Sat which would people prefer and at what time?

Edit: Sorry for double post. T_T

Also:
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

I've played it like 10-15 times or so and my high is 69984.. or something, almost 70k. It's lagging mad hard for me though so I kept dying at stupid points where I clearly dashed into a star.
Game is so gay B(

Next weekend should be good for me. Saturday would be better, though. School during the day on Friday.

Špade

Smash Rookie
That freakin theme music has been stuck in my head all day... ****it Spawn!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

This is how my day went today. And yesterday. And the day before.
Repeat until you reach the day I first started playing this game.

Its ****in' heroin. Makes me so happy :D!!!

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Allllwwayyys I wanna be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony harmony oh love!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
OMFG Love the Jerkstore episode.

Also Axel I wish I knew about TBG Smashfests. There used to be a TBG in Waterbury, and it was the best part of my high school years.

I'm sad. :(

Top Bottom