• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
me and tv MIGHT be going if we can get to icy's house the day of. tom icy and kevin are all going together im assuming

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i got the pro tech skill training from dashdancedan

then i stopped playing

fuzzy2

Smash Rookie
just started playing so i am n smash noob but i like useing kerdy pokemon trainer pikachu and boswer lol and don't let me for get metanight and yoshi lol

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm going to Mass Madness this Sunday, even though my hair looks like a reverse mullet -_-;, but that's besides the point.

I wanted to know if anyone would like to meet up with me at Uconn and I can drive them to MM. I just don't want to drive there alone and back :(. They can just park their car there and we'll take mine :), unless someone else wants to drive.

Anyone?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
IM SERIOUS!!! Ill be there

Ima milktea fan boy =(

tickets are 300 bucks

not bad

so i might go ahhh ****

Cort

Apple Head
I'm going to Mass Madness this Sunday, even though my hair looks like a reverse mullet -_-;, but that's besides the point.

I wanted to know if anyone would like to meet up with me at Uconn and I can drive them to MM. I just don't want to drive there alone and back :(. They can just park their car there and we'll take mine :), unless someone else wants to drive.

Anyone?
I wish I could go.

I have no one to take me.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Be sure to stop by KDJ's place since he's also going :<

It was a shirt that basically had a picture of you + beard on it. i would've experienced mild vertigo if i saw you wear it LOL

Who from CT is goin to Mass Madness?
A shirt with just a picture of me and my beard on the front is such a great idea.

**** youuuuuuuuu paaaaakkkkkkmaannnnn

;_;

Wow, that is basically Gunz. If it's free I'll play.
Ah that's Jaquin. He actually inspired me to go to my HS reunion (10 ****ing years ugh) like that and see if anyone recognizes me.

OMG MILKTEA IS GOING 2 MM

ILL BE THERE

*buys tickets*

Ima milktea fan boy =(

tickets are 300 bucks

not bad

so i might go ahhh ****
lmao mango

somebody put this on a shirt

or maybe put a black box over the eyes

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The Hangover is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Such a great surprise, it's ****ing hilarious. I'm serious, you will be shocked at how funny it is. It's one of my favorite comedies now :p

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Ima milktea fan boy =(

tickets are 300 bucks

not bad

so i might go ahhh ****
yo, come to Pakfest on Saturday if you're for real, son.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235189

also, I haven't really figured out what I'm doing for driving up to Mass Madness yet, so I could keep an eye out for you, Lil. Depending on what Scar's doing, I might be riding up with him and if we've got a spot we could pick you up. If the Scar **** falls through, I'll just be trying to carpool with NY/CTers :p.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
mango with the money you'll win at genesis you probly could take out a loan and pay dat shy back asap

sort of like how lebron james bought all of that **** before he even made it to the NBA

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Edit: DD I downloaded that game and once I get a mouse I'll try it
I've been playing it without a mouse. But yea, after you do the tutorial, you should go to the shop and look at the items, and do the license test for them, and it gives you the item free for 5 hours, to see if you like it or not, before you buy it, its really cool that way.

mango with the money you'll win at genesis you probly could take out a loan and pay dat shy back asap

sort of like how lebron james bought all of that **** before he even made it to the NBA
And then Mango's controller undergoes spontaneously combustion in pools.
D: Then what?!
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, where the hell did he come from? Like, seriously, how the **** did he get so good? I've thought about it and it just doesn't make sense. He's too good with too many characters for any form of logic to explain.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Exactly. Like ok some up and coming jiggs player comes out of Cali and has some upsets that's cool. But no he can't be like that, he has to go all FALCO or FALCON or ****ING ANYTHING and DESTROY the previous best player. wtf

Top Bottom