• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just finished the first four eps in the second season of Rome. I don't know how they do it, but it's still as amazing as ever. Everyone needs to see this show, it's perfect.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So I was reading this interview that IGN did with Miyamoto and he said this when talking about his involvement in Mario and Zelda titles.

Miyamoto said:
However, when I get involved in a title, I focus a lot on more experience and the more advanced gameplay elements. If I get into it, there's a tendency for difficulty levels to ramp up so that's something I really have to watch for myself to make sure that I don't do that.
So he actively holds himself back from making these games difficult.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Too bad Mario and Zelda games haven't been good since the Nintendo 64.....

Mario Sunshine-Fail
Mario Galaxy-Fail
Twilight Princess-It was basically Ocarina of Time with a Wiimote with wolf in it. Oh yeah, and Ganondorf looked ********.

The Zelda games really need to take a new direction in a constructive way. I don't find picking up random fragments of grass, fishing w my wiimote, or turning into a wolf innovative.

At least the new Metroids have done justice. Corruption was 10X better than prime and really was the first successful shooter IMO for the Wii.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Too bad Mario and Zelda games haven't been good since the Nintendo 64.....

Mario Sunshine-Fail
Mario Galaxy-Fail
Twilight Princess-It was basically Ocarina of Time with a Wiimote with wolf in it. Oh yeah, and Ganondorf looked ********.

The Zelda games really need to take a new direction in a constructive way. I don't find picking up random fragments of grass, fishing w my wiimote, or turning into a wolf innovative.

At least the new Metroids have done justice. Corruption was 10X better than prime and really was the first successful shooter IMO for the Wii.
quoting this so anyone who has him blocked can see :bee::bee::bee:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Shanus!!!
If you can see this, PM me your Cell #!
Things came up and my girlfriend ended up with my cell phone and no charger and it died.

So I have a different phone that I pickpocketed got from my brother and I can call youuu!

-DD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So the company I work for has a product that organizes the condition of valves and pumps in a power plant. For some reason the power industry loves this product. (Its cheap and it works and we don't have to maintain it. win-win)

I happen to be one of three people that works on said product.

This weekend a purchase order for it came in from a power plant in Korea. For all of our software, someone has to go on site to install and train. So there is a good chance I could be going to Korea on my company's expense. &lt;/Make -Darc- Jealous>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So the company I work for has a product that organizes the condition of valves and pumps in a power plant. For some reason the power industry loves this product. (Its cheap and it works and we don't have to maintain it. win-win)

I happen to be one of three people that works on said product.

This weekend a purchase order for it came in from a power plant in Korea. For all of our software, someone has to go on site to install and train. So there is a good chance I could be going to Korea on my company's expense. &lt;/Make -Darc- Jealous>
Be sure to stop by KDJ's place since he's also going :<

edit: LOL Darc. do you have a link to it?
It was a shirt that basically had a picture of you + beard on it. i would've experienced mild vertigo if i saw you wear it LOL

Who from CT is goin to Mass Madness?

Top Bottom