• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sup gais. I love having an extremely extended weekend. My boss lemme off today and tomorrow, chilling at Lake George with mah buddies.

Also, in case people didn't know, I'm an alcoholic.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummmm, how the **** do you do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW25EnMzzRI

1:22 peach throws the turnip and it just stops midair and the turnip never goes away for the entire match. You can keep picking it up and throwing it and it won't disappear. wtf!?!?!? I wanna knowzzz how to do that.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Aw, but Mogwai, I insist! Lololol.

Thanks guys! I'll get the other one that isn't from Nintendo itself :).
As long as the $113 is reliable (and the DS is new, not refurb/used), go with that one. Although if that doesn't include tax+shipping, it may not end up being a better deal.

You can get a few colors from Dell.com: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&category_id=6231&~ck=bt for $117 after tax and free shipping. Put in coupon 65G7RQ11J?M2LH when it's in your cart for 15% off.

Amazon.com is probably the simplest with no tax and free shipping, so if all else fails you're pretty safe with that.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Best Post EVER

Noob who uses DS I Lite???caps
You can't pirate with the DSI. It is fail. DS Lite or original DS > anything else Nintendo plans on releasing.

Sup gais. I love having an extremely extended weekend. My boss lemme off today and tomorrow, chilling at Lake George with mah buddies.

Also, in case people didn't know, I'm an alcoholic.
****ing moron never called me. I'm free this weekend but am probably seeing Aesir tomorrow along with Icylight.

If anyone wants to play smash between now and Wednesday, let me know.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
Best Post EVER

You can't pirate with the DSI. It is fail. DS Lite or original DS > anything else Nintendo plans on releasing.

****ing moron never called me. I'm free this weekend but am probably seeing Aesir tomorrow along with Icylight.

If anyone wants to play smash between now and Wednesday, let me know.
If I didn't have a girlfriend...I'd DSI prirate a drunken wasted POF so that a Girl friend would do stuff to that Drunk wasted POF and then call him a call girl so that he rides up and down all night long calling POF a mixer wendy dudle so that fjajel fjlkeja;jfeijofhaaal fhhuwhflokaj fiowaj;lfkj aiojfelwa j....I'm not feeling too good. ****ing solar...kick his *** in a few games and he starts to make me sick. I need a girl to have fun with because guys are just boring. Wow a cat....My knee hurts from running three miles yesterday and falling on the ground right out front and then tried to get in bed with this jess girl but she was too fast on a bike so I almost **** my pants keeping up with her. It turns out that me and solar have a crush on the same girl so I don't know if we're going to play best man wins or play go for it buddy. He has like no problems picking up chicks but I'm a pretty shy guy that doesn't really know how to talk to girls. If I could talk to women then i would be a much happier person and wouldn't look like i'd kill the first person that i see. If anyone wants to help me get a girlfriend then be my guest unless she's fat...no offence. I'm a pretty shallow person and picky to say the least. I can't stand girls that are dumber than me...and I think that's saying a lot. I'm probably the dumbest person on smashboards. I got like a 1100 on my SAT's, yeah that's right. I need help yo. If I don't find happiness soon then I'll probably turn into some depressed drunk that likes to cut his wrists when he's not at work....am I drunk right now? oh well who cares. man I kind of feel bad for POF. I feel like i keep picking on his posts. I'm sorry POF. if you were a hot super sexy woman then I'd do you. but if that ever happens then stay the **** away from me. sex changes are scary because i always wondered if i'd be willing to do a hot girl that had a sex change into a guy or an ugly man having a sex change into a woman. I'd personally do the woman into a man because you know that the ***** is fake...so just rip it off. If it was made by man then it should be able to be destroyed by man. ripping off a fake ***** is sick though but at least you're not ripping off a fake ******, that would be a lot worse i guess. I'm pretty sure i'm drunk and I have work at 11:30 tomorrow so I'll end this conversation with my drunk sefl for now and pick up at the next drunken time.so to all a good night, later. P.S. I just fooled all of you. this post wasn't even worth reading!!!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If I didn't have a girlfriend...I'd DSI prirate a drunken wasted POF so that a Girl friend would do stuff to that Drunk wasted POF and then call him a call girl so that he rides up and down all night long calling POF a mixer wendy dudle so that fjajel fjlkeja;jfeijofhaaal fhhuwhflokaj fiowaj;lfkj aiojfelwa j....I'm not feeling too good. ****ing solar...kick his *** in a few games and he starts to make me sick. I need a girl to have fun with because guys are just boring. Wow a cat....My knee hurts from running three miles yesterday and falling on the ground right out front and then tried to get in bed with this jess girl but she was too fast on a bike so I almost **** my pants keeping up with her. It turns out that me and solar have a crush on the same girl so I don't know if we're going to play best man wins or play go for it buddy. He has like no problems picking up chicks but I'm a pretty shy guy that doesn't really know how to talk to girls. If I could talk to women then i would be a much happier person and wouldn't look like i'd kill the first person that i see. If anyone wants to help me get a girlfriend then be my guest unless she's fat...no offence. I'm a pretty shallow person and picky to say the least. I can't stand girls that are dumber than me...and I think that's saying a lot. I'm probably the dumbest person on smashboards. I got like a 1100 on my SAT's, yeah that's right. I need help yo. If I don't find happiness soon then I'll probably turn into some depressed drunk that likes to cut his wrists when he's not at work....am I drunk right now? oh well who cares. man I kind of feel bad for POF. I feel like i keep picking on his posts. I'm sorry POF. if you were a hot super sexy woman then I'd do you. but if that ever happens then stay the **** away from me. sex changes are scary because i always wondered if i'd be willing to do a hot girl that had a sex change into a guy or an ugly man having a sex change into a woman. I'd personally do the woman into a man because you know that the ***** is fake...so just rip it off. If it was made by man then it should be able to be destroyed by man. ripping off a fake ***** is sick though but at least you're not ripping off a fake ******, that would be a lot worse i guess. I'm pretty sure i'm drunk and I have work at 11:30 tomorrow so I'll end this conversation with my drunk sefl for now and pick up at the next drunken time.so to all a good night, later. P.S. I just fooled all of you. this post wasn't even worth reading!!!
When you post things like these, so many of my brain cells die, but I don't care because I feel entertained.

Not as good as your last one though.

6.5/10

tl;dr

don't quote PoF cause then I have to read his posts.
Eh, it happens.

Also:
I am acquiring Sims 3 at the moment. Good stuff.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede

Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby

Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Pit
Donkey Kong

Peach
Luigi
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf
Sadaharu Inui​

noodles

Smash Champion
what would you change?

i just spent like 30 minutes in practice mode and could do an actual brawl combo! it does about 50% and sets up for an edgeguard.****.

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno enough about wario to debate that. 100% agree with luigi having to be higher XD

noodles

Smash Champion
usually after a while i figure them out but i havent been able to come up with something that fits for that yet >_<

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea, I learned what tl;dr meant about a week ago and have been using it liberally since then.

based on absolutely nothing, I think Marf needs to be higher on the Bawrl tier list. And also Falco is gimmicky and can only go down from here on barwl tier lists IMO.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
What do you guys think of The Hangover? Do you think it is going to be a good movie?

I am really skeptical that it is going to be "Dude Where's my Car 2", but I used to love Zach Galifianakis' stand up so I might give it a shot.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I dislike that tier list because E Tier and F Tier are practically the same **** color. Also bronze should be higher and yellow should be lower.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede

Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby

Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Pit
Donkey Kong

Peach
Luigi
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf
Sadaharu Inui​
Pikachu does not belong in A tier nor is he better than Olimar.
Marth should at least be six.
Wario is not the third best character.
Good stuff for Iceys and Sheik going up. Yay.
Good stuff for the most overrated characters in the game going down. (Falco and Dedede)
I like Kirbys placement. Hes extremely underrated.

Thumbs-I think ROB is too low personally. Wario is not the third best in the game. That's a joke. lol. Luigi does not beling in A tier dude....hes not that good. lol. Sonic > Sheik is also a joke.

Top Bottom