• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thanks, been wondering for the longest time wtf it stood for lol
usually after a while i figure them out but i havent been able to come up with something that fits for that yet >_<
yea, I learned what tl;dr meant about a week ago and have been using it liberally since then.

based on absolutely nothing, I think Marf needs to be higher on the Bawrl tier list. And also Falco is gimmicky and can only go down from here on barwl tier lists IMO.
>_> You three don't regular 4Chan at least.

I dunno, I seriously haven't even chuckled at any of the trailers for the movie.
You didn't see the one where he hits the baby with a car door then.

I would have agreed with you until like, 10 minutes ago when I did see it, and laughed heartily.

it's okay, not everyone can have good taste :chuckle:
ZING!

-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
What do you guys think of The Hangover? Do you think it is going to be a good movie?

I am really skeptical that it is going to be "Dude Where's my Car 2", but I used to love Zach Galifianakis' stand up so I might give it a shot.
Dude Mike Tyson + Drums to In the air tonight? How is that bad?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
You're stupid or on crack if you think Marth is better than DDD.
The top 7 are ridiculous

MK
Snake
Diddy Kong
King Dedede
Marth
Wario
Falco

Is my opinion. Either that or flip DDD and Diddy. Wario is not top three. I've arrived at the conclusion that Marth is not 3 but I do however think he is top five and has potential to be fourth. He doesn't get enough rep.

http://wii.qj.net/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-stage-builder-exploit-discovered/pg/49/aid/131951

Maybe Brawl isnt that bad afterall?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
pof - brawl player.
No, I definitely play both. I host Melee tournaments and enter both tournaments. I like both games and enjoy watching Melee footage over Brawl.

Marth in Melee > Marth in Brawl.

I also main Marth in both games and hate all new additional characters to Brawl aside from Snake.

Snake is just....Snake. He's amazing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Omg David Carradine died
so related to this, I found this thread on my starcraft forums.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94715&currentpage=All

so uh... the tl;dr on this one is that some media sources initially let slip some extra details on his death before trying to smooth it over and apparently he was found dead with a rope around his neck and genitals, which is apparently some sorta of weird fetish with asphyxiation and getting off, so yea... don't chock yourself while jerking off or you could accidentally kill yourself...

weird.

in other news, it's almost weekend o'clock, I'm excited.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

so uh... the tl;dr on this one is that some media sources initially let slip some extra details on his death before trying to smooth it over and apparently he was found dead with a rope around his neck and genitals, which is apparently some sorta of weird fetish with asphyxiation and getting off, so yea... don't chock yourself while jerking off or you could accidentally kill yourself...

weird.

in other news, it's almost weekend o'clock, I'm excited.
Yeah, my co-worker informed me of all that a few hours ago and I was like wtf. That's some twisted ****.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
When you post things like these, so many of my brain cells die, but I don't care because I feel entertained.

Not as good as your last one though.

6.5/10

Eh, it happens.

Also:
I am acquiring Sims 3 at the moment. Good stuff.
-DD
yeah well last time I wasn't drunk....I'll give a story about that sometime. If your brain cells die from reading my post think about how many brain cells i have to kill off to write it down.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
nothing wrong with playing both games.

edit:or one or the other
No, I definitely play both. I host Melee tournaments and enter both tournaments. I like both games and enjoy watching Melee footage over Brawl.

Marth in Melee > Marth in Brawl.

I also main Marth in both games and hate all new additional characters to Brawl aside from Snake.

Snake is just....Snake. He's amazing.
way to completely not get it

weird.
A friend of mine from college did this a couple years ago and died. He lived with a really good friends of mine and they found him... naked... face down. That was a ****ing disturbing couple of weeks. :urg:

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Little do you know...

our precious Sleepyk is coming to ct :)
Good stuff.

Dear Lil,

I miss you.

That also goes for Alex, Mike Brookman, Mike Gale, JV, Stephen, (V) Khaly, Patric, Manny, ZK, Jamil, and Nesskid. :(

I miss the good old days when PC and Cort always teamed at Esticles and took everyones money along with Mike Brookman......and when PC beat Ky in that Bowser VS Sheik MM. Also, when DM was soooo packed that you COULD NOT find a TV to play friendlies on and the place was literally PACKED and loaded with people. I haven't seen DM that crowded in a very long time.

Good times.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So I just lost Brawl money matches to SOLAR and th0rn. Close matches though.

It was 1v2.

woo

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
If the Sony E3 presentation was accurate, Fat Princess will also be coming out for PSP.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Good stuff.

Dear Lil,

I miss you.

That also goes for Alex, Mike Brookman, Mike Gale, JV, Stephen, (V) Khaly, Patric, Manny, ZK, Jamil, and Nesskid. :(

I miss the good old days when PC and Cort always teamed at Esticles and took everyones money along with Mike Brookman......and when PC beat Ky in that Bowser VS Sheik MM. Also, when DM was soooo packed that you COULD NOT find a TV to play friendlies on and the place was literally PACKED and loaded with people. I haven't seen DM that crowded in a very long time.

Good times.
I miss this one time when that crowd of people at a smash tournament did that thing, and we were all smiling.
I miss those times too.

edit//Also, here's a bit of art, although not mine :p.

http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/art/SSB-Brawl-Round-2-123649697

Top Bottom