• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
fux outta here with your silly drama LOL nobody cares.

CT i need new music. gimmie some suggestions :D
a few pages back we all suggested tons of shiz. somebody look it up?
modest mouse - the moon & antarctica
zao - liberate te ex inferis
bright eyes - i'm wide awake its morning
godspeed you black emperor - slow riot for new zero kanada
mineral - the power of failing and end seranading
joan of arc - how memory works
portishead - dummy
weezer - weezer (blue)/pinkerton
hot water music - fuel for the hate game
the blood brothers - crimes
xiu xiu - knife play
bon iver - for emma forever ago
ummmmmmm I think I posted all that

Darc I just realized that Chillin probably has you beat when it comes to before/after pictures...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
june 26 is unable to be made by me.

is there another good time to visit you guys?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Sheik ***** marth, unless of course the sheik is either aggressive, or just plain sucks.

If the sheik is neither of those, marth really can't win lol.
Haven't you been insisting the matchup is close to even since forever?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
college is overrated bro, take you're time

enjoy this summer because it won't be like any other
Summer before college was insane. So many parties; so much drinking and then going to work the next morning.

Don't knock college though... it may not be fun at times (depending on your major and whatnot), but when you leave you'll be wishing you were still there. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true, even if you're making good money from going to said college.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Aesir, make sure Marc text's me before you guys show up.

Make sure I'm home.
:p
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
Spawn:

Bleh, too lazy to switch to my account.

I liked Star Trek a lot also.

Aiser is asleep right now and I'm going to take advantage of him... while watching the number 23.

DD, I hope you get my text in time. I can't come today due to car's breaks being terrible. I didn't go to Garrett's this past night either. :(

Stupid car failing and ruining all of my plans. :( I wish it was just the padding I had to change but I have to pay like $250 to get the rotors changed or whatever (it's an older car and they need to be changed otherwise it would've been like $20 to change the pads T_T ) .

...Good thing I have a job now and am starting Monday... probably Tuesday now since I have to get it done immediately.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i think college is as too good as you make it. traveling far out of state and throwing myself into pittsburgh was pretty unforgetable. I dunno whats on the horizon for sure but them 4 years shall b imprinted in my mind

_milktea

Smash Lord
MmMmmm went to watch Star Trek last night. I enjoyed it, which is saying something considering I don't usually care for those movies.

edit//speaking of college, I'M LIVING ON CAMPUS NEXT YEAR AND I'M SO EXCITED i just hope my roommate isnt dumb

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD, I hope you get my text in time. I can't come today due to car's breaks being terrible. I didn't go to Garrett's this past night either. :(

Stupid car failing and ruining all of my plans. :( I wish it was just the padding I had to change but I have to pay like $250 to get the rotors changed or whatever (it's an older car and they need to be changed otherwise it would've been like $20 to change the pads T_T ) .

...Good thing I have a job now and am starting Monday... probably Tuesday now since I have to get it done immediately.
D: Its okay mangz. As long as you're at home and like, not stranded at Garretts.

i just hope my roommate isnt dumb
Uhh...

If you don't go in with any expectations, you won't be disappointed.
This.

Otherwise you can just smother your roommate with a pillow.

Besides! What are the chances of someone stupid being at UCONN?!

-DD

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
MmMmmm went to watch Star Trek last night. I enjoyed it, which is saying something considering I don't usually care for those movies.

edit//speaking of college, I'M LIVING ON CAMPUS NEXT YEAR AND I'M SO EXCITED i just hope my roommate isnt dumb
Star Trek was amazing, way better than what i had imagined it could be, i suggest everyone go see it, its that good.

As for College Roommates, expect to have the worst roommate possible, that way anything you get is an upgrade, most of the time they are normal for the most part but you never know lol

Also i just realized i haven't been here in like for..****ing..ever.. lol

Bluzblue next month.. can't wait

Knossos

Smash Rookie
Depends on how and who I'm playing. If I'm playing against casual brawlers or newbies, I prefer Brawl because I guess you can say I find it more easy and relaxed(or slow?). Melee when I have the urge for fast-paced action and adv. techs :d

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
oh god dd, did u really have to say that XD, chances of someone at UCONN being dumb.../facepalm.
:3 Wwwwhhhaaaaa.....UCONN is an institute of higher education! Certainly all those in attendance are of an intellectual caliber unlike anyone else their age.

are any of you guys good?
lolwut?

Depends on how and who I'm playing. If I'm playing against casual brawlers or newbies, I prefer Brawl because I guess you can say I find it more easy and relaxed(or slow?). Melee when I have the urge for fast-paced action and adv. techs :d
Play Brawl+.
Where in CT are you?
And stay at 0 posts.
-DD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I am moar drank.

With bailey's irish creme.

I chugged about 4 shots worth. on an empty stomach. and i'm underweight.

i'm dumb.

BUT ITS SOOGGGGGOOOODDDD

Top Bottom