• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Desh

Smash Ace
I was checking out some site and there's some cool things to do in Toronto. Desh, I could totally house you again. Remember what I told my parents, "Can I have a Canadian over?" "A Canadian, why didn't you say so!" Lol. I do honestly want to go to Toronto.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to Genesis. I still don't have a job, and I've done no planning for it whatsoever. It's in less than 2 months away. Jake's tourny is going to be better anyways. :p
LATE RESPONSE IS LATE.

Rofl well if theres stuff you wanna check out we can XD
Prolly a bunch of people will go if I let them know o.o
Stos fo sho. a bunch of people from around my area XD

My mom will prolly be cool with housing you lmao, and if she isnt then shes a douche bag since you welcomed a random blonde canadian terrorist into your home >_> ... minus the terrorist thanngg.

Things we should definitely check out :
CN tower / skydome(or rogers center...w.e you wanna call it)
Eatons center =D
Yonge Street (Worlds longest street where you at.)
Harbour front is bad *** too,

Idk, i guess downtown in general has lots to do >_>

I was thinking i should host a tournament if people from the states would come XD
Like, if people would come, i could prolly find people around here to house you =D
Stay for like a week, go site seeing, and smash tournament on the last day or something XD
Maybe not a week, but a few days .

who would wanna ? o_o

edit: this would probably be near the beginning of august, or end ...dunno .. but ye marc lemme know if you can /want to come =D
Should be full of win

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I stayed in Toronto a couple days once. A friend and I walked around for like 5 hours in the pouring rain looking for Chinatown. We finally found it and ate probably the best meal of our lives lol

There are some hot hipster girls there

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LATE RESPONSE IS LATE.

Rofl well if theres stuff you wanna check out we can XD
Prolly a bunch of people will go if I let them know o.o
Stos fo sho. a bunch of people from around my area XD

My mom will prolly be cool with housing you lmao, and if she isnt then shes a douche bag since you welcomed a random blonde canadian terrorist into your home >_> ... minus the terrorist thanngg.

Things we should definitely check out :
CN tower / skydome(or rogers center...w.e you wanna call it)
Eatons center =D
Yonge Street (Worlds longest street where you at.)
Harbour front is bad *** too,

Idk, i guess downtown in general has lots to do >_>

I was thinking i should host a tournament if people from the states would come XD
Like, if people would come, i could prolly find people around here to house you =D
Stay for like a week, go site seeing, and smash tournament on the last day or something XD
Maybe not a week, but a few days .

who would wanna ? o_o

edit: this would probably be near the beginning of august, or end ...dunno .. but ye marc lemme know if you can /want to come =D
Should be full of win
EARLY RESPONSE IS EARLY

Yeah man, if you did something in August, I would DEFINITELY come...as long as it didn't interfere with the week of ECRC #4. I would have to stay for like a week though. ;) Actually I would just want to stay around as long as you guys would let me before I started intruding on people's space. I <3333 Canadians. Strong homo. Also, by that time, I would basically be done with my job and not be in school yet. :D

I was talking to my dad earlier and he said Toronto was one of the places he had most fun at when he was in Canada (he's been to Montreal, Quebec, a couple other places).

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I have a punching bag :3

So guys, I attempted to play Starcraft the other day with KevinM, Zoso and Variola. It ended up having Kevin **** us all, then I snuck a hidden base and I rushed Dave with about 96 Overlords. That was fun.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hmmm, should I play WoW or Starcraft if I decide to choose one?

Also, people going to Apex- How is your mom letting you skip out on Mother's Day? I don't see my dad/mom letting me do that. :(

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
So guys, I attempted to play Starcraft the other day with KevinM, Zoso and Variola. It ended up having Kevin **** us all, then I snuck a hidden base and I rushed Dave with about 96 Overlords. That was fun.
We have to do it again. I actually have an idea of what I should be doing now lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
STARCRAFT Spawn. That reminds me, I haven't played in like a month. Gotta bring back my non-expanding Protoss!

Mogwai are you going to Apex? Fox Falco friendlies if you go!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thumbs!!! How'd you get out of having to be with your mom for Mother's Day?

Mother's Day is this Sunday.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well, I don't really speak to my mom that often lol. That, and none of my other relatives have mentioned doing anything yet on that day, so I completely forgot about it until like last week lol. But I think I'll be back home on Sunday in time for a dinner or something.

Besides, as I posted in the Apex thread, Melee all takes place on Day 1 so you're fine man :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You had already read my post about how my ride is leaving Day 2 right?

I am not fine lol.

Edit: I wish I had not played Icy Light a few weeks ago to get me slightly enthusiastic about playing in a huge Brawl tournament. I also am teaming with Kos-mos and I love that guy because he's from OK and he's just generally an awesome person.

Apex may be my last tournament if I just lie and say that the car broke down/tourny is running late and I have no control since I'm not the driver.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uh...
Summer break starts for me tomorrow.

Its cool, I know.

I should find a job...
o_o;
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
LOL a kid in my homeroom just asked my girlfriend to prom
then she was laughing about it and making fun of him while he was in the same room and she didn't know
god I love high school

jinoichi

Smash Rookie
LOL a kid in my homeroom just asked my girlfriend to prom
then she was laughing about it and making fun of him while he was in the same room and he didn't know
god I love high school
Ow that hurts.......that poor poor kid's ego is crushed now he's going to become all emo in the future >.>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i kind of want to teach elementary school so i can be in the same classroom as darc all day

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOLOLOL @ Aesir.
You should probably get some sleep if you haven't by the time you see this.

[Aesir]"Did he hang up?"
[Me]"No"
*click*
[Me]t(*_*t)
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
college is overrated bro, take you're time

enjoy this summer because it won't be like any other
._. I'm going for video game design, which is like, the only thing I've ever been good at. LOL.

I talked to a few of my professors about their courses already and I'm gonna **** my first year or two there so harddddd.
-DD

Top Bottom