• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
And THAT'S NOT ALL

Call in now and you'll get two Hayes brothers on the weekend of June 26th! A Double Maine value at the cost of

well I suppose it's not costing anything

but I can't wait :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
O M G @ Dustin/Dylan coming to CT. We must have a super huge drunken party/something. :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm depressed as hell because the ****ing amazing team combo Shinku and I did earlier was recorded and now it seems the recording didn't fully work and skipped over a large part of the entire night, including the combo.

It went like this: my Falcon and Shinku's Fox vs another Falcon and Fox on FD. Shinku grabs the other Fox at 0% and combos the **** out of him to around 60 or 70% iirc and ends it with a bair which sends the Fox flying across the stage. He gets to about the height of Falcon's full jump over the ledge and is firefoxing back. I did some crazy *** sort of moonwalk (or sliding backwards I can't even remember) to the ledge and teched off the ledge IMMEDIATELY and kneed the Fox. The entire team combo happened within 5 or 6 seconds. It was the greatest thing we've ever done and now no one will ever get to see it.

Seriously, this was some Silent Spectre and Tang ****. We were the green team and if our tags weren't you'd think it was SS and Tang who pulled that off. That's how ****ing good it looked. And I'll never be able to replicate what I did because I can't even remember how I did it. It was so in the moment and perfect. **** my life.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's exactly why I'm so pissed. I've never seen anything like that in this game, and to think I was a part of the crazy amazingness made me feel so good. Learning that it didn't get recorded after all, however, makes me feel like complete ****. This combo was so unique and seamless and we'll never be able to do it again.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
And THAT'S NOT ALL

Call in now and you'll get two Hayes brothers on the weekend of June 26th! A Double Maine value at the cost of

well I suppose it's not costing anything

but I can't wait :D
june 26, eh?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Roman and I have perfect edgeguarding. I've never seen someone get off the stage at 0 and just die so often...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Red Sox ALL DAIIII.
Soo good LOL.

Also, I would love to play some crafts with people either today or tomorrow. I won't be playing for realisies but if you feel like someone joking around and talking tons of trash the next couple nights, I'm your guy.

Btw everyone, next Mass Madness, the friday before we're all having a six flags trip, The Hayes Brothers are already attending are YOU.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
No joke Mega Man 2 gets me so friggin hard.

It was the first game that I ever beat (back when beating games meant something) I traded off levels with my friend. This was probably when you sluts were 1 year old or something

Top Bottom