• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
anyone from ct who doesnt go tomorrow is a terrorist.
no johns
Agreed, by the way...our money match of GAW Vs Mario is off. I just realized tonight that if I go off the ledge....i'll lose. Marios cape will **** GAW.

who is playing tonight?
Hi mike! Go tomorrow! I miss you and Alex. I'm coming up next week...Its kind of official.

You should all be jealous...SPAWN and Aesir are like 5 mins away from my house now.

Oh and did I mention Aesir and I have the best team name for tomorrow? Don't even waste your time trying to come up with a good name...no one will compare.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm not going to esticle tomorrow

I'm smashed out and I have to get a job

So I can come to more tournaments

Skipping tournament to come to more tournaments

Paradox

Pound3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Very true, but don't forget that the improvement of a much weaker player will be greater than a superior one.
yeah but
amateur skateboarder improves
he's still not tony hawk

<3 thumbs, **** dat m2gay's sheik up

thumbswayup

Smash Master
haha <3 Sleepy, I'll try my best against him next time

Oh yeah, Chudat is throwing a Halloween biweekly on Nov 1st. He said everyone who comes dressed up gets to stay later to practice with H2yl and do draft crew battles. He jokingly insulted me so I said I'd dress as him for Halloween as a joke. But now I'm liking the idea more and more. I've got the outfit all set up, all that's left is the hair gel. Problem is I got a haircut about 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure my hair will grow long enough to spike it up like Chu's in a two weeks. I hope it will cause Shinku is dressing as Mew2King LOL this **** will be hilarious.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD I'm getting a Pandora Charm bracelet for my girlfriend for her birthday (which is coming up soon, I really need to get on this). I was thinking of doing the spelling out "Love" thing, mainly because she just got a tattoo of the Japanase (Kanji) symbol for "Love" and we've been together for 4.5 years.

The bracelet is a good idea for a gift, but definitely wait a little bit before biting. If the relationship grows a lot by the time Christmas comes around, then it might be worth looking into (though I don't know if the LOVE thing would be a good idea just yet, maybe in the future). I'm sure there are plenty of other things you could get her that aren't so expensive though.

As for suggestions on the charms, if you do go ahead with them, I would say you have too many hearts. I know you're trying to show your affection, but a bazillion hearts might be a bit tacky. Maybe keep 2 of the hearts and replace the other 3 with 1-2 other things that might be cute or meaningful. Also if you get take out 1 or 2 for now you can save money, but leave room for more in the future.

Maximum Carnage is awesome, I've beaten it so many times. My friend and I used to play that game all the time on the SNES like 10+ years ago.

Who wants to team with me tomorrow at Esticle?
xD Thanks Evan. :3 I didn't plan on giving it to her until Christmas, I was just figuring out how much I'd need by then.
There are plenty of things I could get her that would be less expensive, but I like going over the top, because I really have nothing better to do with my money, especially now that the stock market sucks ***.
"Love" is cheaper than getting a bunch of different beads and making it end up looking kinda bare, plus I'd like to think that I really do love her. :3
She has done a marvelous job of tearing me away from Smash, and at the same time I'm basically going to esticle tomorrow[today] because she told me to.
>_< ahh...she is so wonderful.
*floats away*

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Holy God. I just finished rewatching season one of Code Geass to refresh myself for season two. That ending! I must know what happens now! But I won't be able to until tomorrow :mad:

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I feel really bad advertising, and I never come to the CT thread, cause I'm not cool. But I'm trying to gauge interest in this and wanted to make sure it didn't get over looked at all. So, uh... yeah. Potential Brawl/Melee tourneys in Western Ma.

Just trying to gauge whether or not there'd be any interest. So throw a post in if you like the idea.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200070

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Holy God. I just finished rewatching season one of Code Geass to refresh myself for season two. That ending! I must know what happens now! But I won't be able to until tomorrow :mad:
:p Aww.
XD Season 2 > Season 1 Overall. Some parts of Season 1 outshine Season 2 in the WTF factor, but season 2 has its gems.

DETROIT METAL CITY MAKES ME ****ING WET.

>_>.
@_@ Its so amazing.
-DD

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, by the way...our money match of GAW Vs Mario is off. I just realized tonight that if I go off the ledge....i'll lose. Marios cape will **** GAW.
sweetspot

the only characters officially 99.8% ****** by cape are ganon and falcon, and they're both diabetics so they can't sweet spot

this is why you rejoice when you make it to the ledge with them

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
sweetspot

the only characters officially 99.8% ****** by cape are ganon and falcon, and they're both diabetics so they can't sweet spot

this is why you rejoice when you make it to the ledge with them

D:
>_>.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nice essay Jam.

Posting this now:
If Aesir quits competitive Smash, so do I!

>_>.
-DD

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Sorry to everyone i couldn't make it today, i was out last night at a bar and my boss called me, his daughter has a SAT class tomorrow and he couldn't find any other replacement so basically he said i had no choice lol. I really wanted to see everyone again :/

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
my house is so flippin cold i make my cat sleep on my feet when I'm sitting at my computer desk because he's so fat and fluffy and cute :3, but anyway LOL now that i missed esticle, I'm really craving melee when's the next NE tournament so i can request that weekend off.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So Code Geass season two is awesome, except for the horribly enormous contrived plot point that just occured in episode 12. It was so bad that I had to stop watching for tonight. I also can't forgive the plot twist in episode eight that completely stole from V for Vendetta. I'm finishing the show tomorrow so here's hoping it doesn't get worse than what I just saw.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So Code Geass season two is awesome, except for the horribly enormous contrived plot point that just occured in episode 12. It was so bad that I had to stop watching for tonight. I also can't forgive the plot twist in episode eight that completely stole from V for Vendetta. I'm finishing the show tomorrow so here's hoping it doesn't get worse than what I just saw.
o_o Which ones are you talking about exactly?
:3 I don't feel like rewatching, so spoiler tags will do.
Also, I might submit my own suggestions, but I'm afraid they would be filled with spoilers if you read them xD!
-DD

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Probably been a while since anyone's posted some new names for the player list; but if anyone's still interested in adding to it (or if this is even the right place to mention) you've got Sprucetengu and Raioumaru/Raiou down in New London at Connecticut College. We just met up with JVsmooth up at esticle yesterday and will probably be throwing some melee tournies or the like as time goes on; everyone else on campus plays brawl : /.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Congrats to Cort coming out of "retirement" and being good

I would have won this ish had I came

it's not even hard i just float around and mangoo combooo

rapppppppeeeeee

pound3

_V_

Smash Ace
LMAO that is Jake.

I obviously would have won Esticle.