• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Agreed. So yeah, my 3000th/3yr anniversary post is coming up today. I hope you guys can handle it. Get *****.

Also, having half a liter of rum and not getting mid buzzed is ****ing gay (I got light buzzed). I wish I was super light weight like my friends.

P.S: My 3000th post is going to be a 2 parter with my 2999th post being my first part and obv 3000th for my 2nd part.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
This was last night, and one of my friends didn't have anything to drink and knew I wasn't feelin' mad buzzed. I think I should only drink at Chris's house since I'll get drunk after a beer LOL.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yum. I had no idea Roy does that good against Fox. The d tilt is probably roys best attack and exectuing a sweet spotted Fsmash on Fox or Falco around 30-40% will definitely put you in some form of edge guard position. The only problem with this is that Roy falls faster and is not as fast...
Well, most of the low tiers can do well against fox, but if the fox player isn't a scrub, it's total wreckage unless the player is really good. Bum, Neo, DireVulcan, etc....

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if Fox could CC Roy's dtilt until it no longer comboes into fsmash.

I think Roy is a pretty strong candidate for worst character in the game.

Or he would be if Kirby didn't exist.

Anybody below like Luigi/DK basically doesn't have a chance against a competent Fox.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well, most of the low tiers can do well against fox, but if the fox player isn't a scrub, it's total wreckage unless the player is really good. Bum, Neo, DireVulcan, etc....
I was able to go even with foxes with roy. Its just tedious. With roy u cant make ANY MISTAKES!
I just techchase them all day.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, I think Roy is pretty close to the worst character in the game as well. It's just fun to do decent with him.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I traded in Brawl today to get Disgaea DS. My life is going to be consumed by that handheld.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=[ Aw that hurt my feelings Dave.

T-T I was just foolin' with mah buddeh Noodly.

TT_TT Sowwy noodles.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Get ready, because we're totally going to battle our pokeymans.

EDIT- I'll ask her, but she's cooking right now.

Top Bottom