• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
Just go..
I get like that sometimes it's best at those points to just not give a **** about how you play. Sometimes randomly using a low tier for a couple of hours snaps some things back into perspective and you end up playing better with your main.

Over all it's just mentality if you feel like **** and think you're going to play bad then you're going to play bad. apathy is sometimes the best thing to do in those situations till your confidence is built up again.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Prince Of Fire said:

DarkDragoon-
You main Mewtwo and you still have not contacted or played Mogwai? Why not? He can make your Mewtwo really sharp and do really cool stuff…..like winning often! If you put your head down and played more you could be really good and make a name for yourself as a player. Good to know you dislike the Brawl a bit more though. J Melee for life. Let’s hangout more…maybe I should go to your place soon and check out your crib? This is for you- <.))) <<<<^^^^^<<<’:,><< you and your asian text.
>:O LEAVE MY ASIAN TEXT ALONNEEEE!!!
O_________O;;
>_> Besides, if I could figure out all the different Ctrl+Number combinations to make REALLY weird symbols, I'd get a hella lot more asian than this.

I'd play tonight, but Uncle's birthday party johns.
I'd play tomorrow but I'd rather go play [melee] with Sandra. I'll mm her again. We'll see how it works out.

-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yo i noticed that about you when i seen you play your wave dashes are long and mad smooth.
That's not the only long and smooth thing.

i'm making a penis joke.

XD PoF, extendin' his melee.

i'm making another penis joke.

Thanks for hosting melee tournaments though, pof.
Wish i could go to yours and/or esticle :/

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 Garrett. Good **** on everything you've been doing. **** you though for your 2k post, I have to make my 3k post sooooo good now, bleh.

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
:( :cry: My cat Bailey died. I'm extremely depressed and sad right now. I'm not feeling this whole tournament thing. I really liked that cat. **** life.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No drinking limit on SWF is the best part.

I think my SWF BAC is like, 5.28 right now.

-DD

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
Radiohead + swf support makes me feel a little better. Thanks guys.

Also, lol @ drinking smashboards. I think I meant to say I feel like drinking to make this all go away, oh well. I'll keep it for the lulz.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, that made me feel better actually. That was funny. I'm pretty sure my depression is like mostly gone. Kitty funeral Sunday is gonna put me back into depression due to memories etc. Well, I'll just enjoy my weekend until that day.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
<3Marc
=D Glad you're feeling better.

Maybe SleepyK will get you a new kitty for your birthday.
-DD

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
up b 4x when recovering BOTH PEOPLE ARE RECOVERING. to dash attack to up b greatest gimp in the world with link...

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Good luck at MM whoever goes! I'm going to Mohegan Sun so wish me luck too, hah!

Also, nice 2000th post Garrett, ty for shoutout and we'll definitely have to play soon (I'm just too **** busy!).

Top Bottom