• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I could never beat battletoads until l I got to college. My roommate and I pulled two all nighters in trying to complete it....what a b**ch
___

When you couldn't save games and you had to beat them in one sitting they were so much more challenging
________

unless you have one of these:

that statement is completely false
QFT. Someone actually had a Power Glove at CTcon.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog-20 Years old....21 in Dec. While growing up...I just played Zelda, Kung Fu, and Rampage all the time. I also went through two Nintendo systems and am on my third now which is a rare top loader. To top it off I also have over 250 Nintendo games to boot that all work perfectly.

I'm the biggest NES fan in CT, no doubt.
Ok cool...when did you get into collecting NES stuff? And I still win the old school battle since I was alive when it came out....and as you were crying and ****ting your diapers I was beating mega man 2. lol
Doesn't Brookman have like hundreds of NES games? Brooooooooookman?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Ok cool...when did you get into collecting NES stuff?
Doesn't Brookman have like hundreds of NES games? Brooooooooookman?
Since I was like 7 years old...and would go to Funcoland (Not gamestop) every weekend and used the allowance I earned helping my father at his office to guy 1-3 NES games EVERY WEEK. This is when they were BEHIND THE COUNTER at Funcoland. :)

I have pretty much any game you can think of (battletoads, double dragon, and BT and double dragon...haha) but I lost my double dragon I....I let my brothers friend borrow it and havent seen it since....GAY.

Mike-If you have NES games, I want them.

Also-I have some Disney Classics on DVD that i'm looking to get rid of for 10.00 a pop. I have- - -

The Sword In The Stone
Aladdin
Peter Pan

Sometimes people are looking for these for their children and such...do not know if any of your relatives could use these movies. Let me know if you or a friend would be interested. These normally go for at least 20 dollars used and twenty five dollars new....

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
it's larx

i'd never make a fake account just to post "man dazwa and darc are so good"

i'd post it on this one

we're ****ing awesome

:D

edit: seriously though, I've probably played larx 100x more than I've played any other person in melee.

PRlNCE OF FIRE

Smash Rookie
it's larx

i'd never make a fake account just to post "man dazwa and darc are so good"

i'd post it on this one

we're ****ing awesome

:D

edit: seriously though, I've probably played larx 100x more than I've played any other person in melee.
Dylan, you're not just ****ing awesome, you're amazingly ****ing awesomely amazing

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I don't leave until next week haha. We still have time...does Geos have a phone?

I am pretty sure I am coming tomorrow. I forgot what times you told me lol...and where are we meeting?

Today was too freaking good. Nice playing and meeting everyone!!! It was awesome to finally get to play again!

Edit//Sad story:

5 of my Wii games got stolen out of my checked bag from the airport...mean employees :(

Brawl, Galaxy, Strikers, RE4, and Wii Play.

Never put anything in your checked bag of any value...I am dumb >.>
yah yesterday was awesome, nice meeting you.. hope we can play again before you head out...
and yah losing your stuff is never fun.. airports are like dryers.. something always gets lost

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah jamil told me, your a douche monger and yah i can still go.... p.s. i changed my main back to Jam since i use to play her in ggXX.. made sense to me and im awesome with her.. can you still hook me up with a ride.. if yes then yah im there

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Dragon I saw 2 girls that cosplayed as your previous avatar (the girl in orange with an anchor), but I didn't manage to take a picture of them.
darn... that sucks.. May is a cute character.. plus she carries a freaking anchor thats just too cool.. just a lil to petofileish lol.. dizzy/jam are my favorite 2 females from the guilty gear universe... though it would have been cool to see those pics.. oh well

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
Dragon I saw 2 girls that cosplayed as your previous avatar (the girl in orange with an anchor), but I didn't manage to take a picture of them.
Shame you didn't get the pics. Were there any other Guilty Gear cosplayers besides May?
yah jamil told me, your a douche monger and yah i can still go.... p.s. i changed my main back to Jam since i use to play her in ggXX.. made sense to me and im awesome with her.. can you still hook me up with a ride.. if yes then yah im there
Call me a douche monger and still expect a ride? You really live up to your name, Baka. As soon as Jam said he could make it, I expected something to happen to cause the date change. But yeah, I can still give you a ride. I gotta practice up, I haven't played in a while.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Shame you didn't get the pics. Were there any other Guilty Gear cosplayers besides May?

Call me a douche monger and still expect a ride? You really live up to your name, Baka. As soon as Jam said he could make it, I expected something to happen to cause the date change. But yeah, I can still give you a ride. I gotta practice up, I haven't played in a while.
we should play soon.. i need some A.B.A. practice anyway... apparently the only way to kill the emo key ***** is to IK her with Jam i wanna test it out. so says dustloop anyway. try and make the meet-up next wednesday.. ill have ggac there or we can do another day if you want i have a lot of free time lol.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
we should play soon.. i need some A.B.A. practice anyway... apparently the only way to kill the emo key ***** is to IK her with Jam i wanna test it out. so says dustloop anyway. try and make the meet-up next wednesday.. ill have ggac there or we can do another day if you want i have a lot of free time lol.
Yeah, I need matchup practice. A.B.A. can be easily instant killed by anyone. When she is in Moroha mode, if she gets knocked down three times, she loses the mode. The change takes so long that anyone can shift to insta-kill mode and destroy her. This is why Potemkin is one of her worst matchups. Everything he does leads to a knockdown.

I should be able to make it next week.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
awesome, party in your mothers van lol, who are we teaming with this time? or is that still up for debate i don't care either way im just curious

edit: thanks had to show the awesomeness of Jam Kuradoberi

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
awesome, party in your mothers van lol, who are we teaming with this time? or is that still up for debate i don't care either way im just curious

edit: thanks had to show the awesomeness of Jam Kuradoberi
I don't know who we're teaming with. We'll just have to snag someone when we get there.
Where is everyone going? o__o
ACT V. It's a Guilty Gear tourney at Digital Mayhem.
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4850
They're also talking about running an SC4 tourney as well.
Tons, but I never recognized them. I haven't played Guilty Gear before so my friends would always point them out to me.
Did they take any pictures?

Top Bottom