• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just remembered. Hey DD, did you get that PS2 copy of Guilty Gear?
-_- No.
But I'm going to bring my Wii copy with me next time I visit my girlfriend, because I think one of the gamestops near her house [all the way in fricken Danbury -____-;;] have one.

>_> Playing with the Wiimote+Nunchuck is hilarious though. All the special moves are just holding a button and swinging the controller.

XD!
-DD

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You did great, Thumbs.

Can I suggest a strat? If you're close enough to somebody and they don't happen to powershield your 'nanners when you throw them at close range, go for a shield grab. I notice that you go for the F-smashes a lot once you drop the 'nanners, regardless of whether the person has been hit with them or not.

>____>

Smooth Criminal

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks Smooth, haha yeah I noticed I do that a lot. Or at least I used to, I've changed my game quite a bit since then. I do more glide toss to grabs than smashes these days so I don't diminish them. I also love glide tossing to f tilt and I seem to be the only Diddy who does :laugh:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
if i were to get into connecticut saturday, how early would darc and i need to be to go with ppl to smashtality?

_V_

Smash Ace
DD- Nice post man! YAY DVDs!

PC- LOL. Sure you did >.> Lets play Smash 64 again sometime!

Jam- That is my favorite episode of South Park, ever.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I could have made it to this, but the guy who could give me a ride has no room in his car :( **** I need a ride to this.
Dude come up here for NFB3. It's gonna be bomb plus there's Melee.

V do you still wanna meet up sometime to "learn" to play Brawl? haha

Laijin

Smash Hero
You know what I always wondered.
Why did'nt Melee ever inspire pictures or youtube videos and stuff that much?
I don't get it. Melee was the most popular gamecube game.
.___.
someone explain the obvious for me.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Are you guys on crack? TWENTY dollars to enter for SINGLES? thats the dumbest **** i've ever heard in my life. Sma****aly=failure.

PC-Good to hear.

DD-Or I could just play DVD's in my DVD player (which you can buy now for like thirty dollars at Wal Mart) or my Blu Ray player on my PS3........Two years ago I might've thought that was cool and stuff. The only way the Wii will be cool is if N64 emulation happens and works WELL or Smash 64 goes online on Wii Ware...thats it.

noodles

Smash Champion
its not really dumb.just means a really big pot. which attracts even more people. CH4 is 65$ with everything included though. so its like singles doubles and crews i think. but thats ecrc. so theres gunna be alot of ppl there anyways.

Aesir

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Are you guys on crack? TWENTY dollars to enter for SINGLES? thats the dumbest **** i've ever heard in my life. Sma****aly=failure.

PC-Good to hear.

DD-Or I could just play DVD's in my DVD player (which you can buy now for like thirty dollars at Wal Mart) or my Blu Ray player on my PS3........Two years ago I might've thought that was cool and stuff. The only way the Wii will be cool is if N64 emulation happens and works WELL or Smash 64 goes online on Wii Ware...thats it.
When you're good you'll understand.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

PC-Good to hear.

>_> Well, I don't have a DVD player unless I want to hook my PS2 up, so uh, its nice if you don't need it, but I'd rather save the $30 that I could spend on a DVD player to do something cool, like, enter Smashtality!

<.< ...
;O When you're good you'll understand.
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
its pretty simple the more money you put in the much more you get back if you win. i mean if 10 people enter it already has a bigger total reward amount than the pot me and jam had at our blimpie tournament which had (16 melee/18 brawl) people at it i think. i forget exactly.. but people luvs da moneys. anyway im done ranting

Top Bottom