• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'd definitely be down to make a Samurai Champloo or Samurai Jack skin for Yi.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
he's talking about making custom skins that would allow you to see the character that way in game. I think. (obviously opponents would not see the character that way since they would not have the custom skin files on their computer)
This.

:p I can make pictures and edit their skill buttons too, but I'm more concerned getting models/Skins done right now.

First though, get all my homework out of the way.

>_> And Jarman is Jarvan, not Singed, right?

Since they're both arguably Jarmen.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't know all you people's crazy talk lingo. I just mind my own business and play Akali. :O
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I wasted so much ****ing time maxing Yojimbo's friendliness meter or whatever the **** it was that goes up everytime you pay him a **** ton and he does special moves. It got to the point where I would just summon him and he'd Zanmato without me even paying him lmao

Imagine my surprise when I had to fight him at the end

**** tha t
Wait...were you referring to Samurai Jack? If so, then **** you

Top Bottom