• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
is it just me or could you make an entire 90000th post worth of gifs from this music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&feature=player_embedded
lol, I love that song for some reason. And the video is pretty interesting. Those guys are hilarious though.

somewhere on butternut lane. it ended up being cancelled / pushed to saturday.

:o
That's down the street from my house. If it's Saturday afternoon I could stop by for a little bit.

S l o X

Smash Champion
6 pm, i'm probably spending the night.
140 butternut lane, stratford, ct. 06614

text my # if you think you can come: 203-551-4087

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
6 pm, i'm probably spending the night.
140 butternut lane, stratford, ct. 06614

text my # if you think you can come: 203-551-4087
I might be able to come over at like 10pm for an hour or 2. Think that would be cool or is that too late for a random person to be coming over to a place he's never been before? lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Its really hard to stay on task.
I feel like if I was getting paid to do this I would be doing it.
:|
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
3d modeling. xD
The fact its for LoL content just makes me want to play LoL.
x___x;;
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You mean the skins you're making? How's that Mordor Yi coming along :p

But seriously, I'm hopelessly addicted to that game. The fact that I play it once or twice a week makes it especially awful. I'm actually more frustrated with it these days although that's probably because I suck a lot. Man I get people yelling at me for trying new builds with Yi, I'm just like experimenting with AP and tank and they get all pissed that I'm not always straight DPSing. ****ing teammates, I'm going to make the best hybrid ever, you'll see I'll show ya

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
xD He doesn't have to tank though, he can already escape 90% of any dangerous situations.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I showed that build to my friends that are really into LoL and they laughed out loud. They kept saying they'd **** me if I used the Warmog's/Atma's build against them. Who am I supposed to listen to on this?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well, if you don't mind me tooting my own horn, I'm really ****ing good at this game. My team just got 2nd in a tournament yesterday that had pretty much every worthwhile North American team other than CLG in it. Chances are that I know what I'm talking about a lot better than your friends.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
They have actual tournaments for this game? Only one I knew of was that big one with the 100k first prize. But it's funny, because the friends I'm referring to play this game all the time and think they are godlike at it. In their defense, I have seen them **** **** whenever I'm playing with them, but they probably think they'd **** you too lmao. I wish I were good at this game, then I could form a team with them and play against yours. But nope I'm garbage and I don't think they even have 5 people as good as yours.

But ok, let's say I go with you on this atmog's yi build. What are the other four items I should get? Before you told me Wriggle's, Berserker's and Banshee's Veil but that's 5 items and not 6. Plus Wriggle's just got a bit nerfed so is it still the best option?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>> Theres actually going to be one at Friendly Fire in CT on the 30th. Samikay/Spife/Nus's brother/myself are a team looking for a 5th. I think you MAY have to be there to participate though. Not positive.

Which means I'm looking for a 5th that can give me a ride. LOL
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
They have actual tournaments for this game? Only one I knew of was that big one with the 100k first prize. But it's funny, because the friends I'm referring to play this game all the time and think they are godlike at it. In their defense, I have seen them **** **** whenever I'm playing with them, but they probably think they'd **** you too lmao. I wish I were good at this game, then I could form a team with them and play against yours. But nope I'm garbage and I don't think they even have 5 people as good as yours.

But ok, let's say I go with you on this atmog's yi build. What are the other four items I should get? Before you told me Wriggle's, Berserker's and Banshee's Veil but that's 5 items and not 6. Plus Wriggle's just got a bit nerfed so is it still the best option?
lol, it's dumb to think of builds in terms of 6 items btw. you must be flexible with them.

but if you really need 6, I'd go wriggles -> zerkers -> Warmog's -> Atma's -> Phantom Dancer or Banshee's or Quicksilver Sash or Trinity Force -> another one of those items. But anyway, this only works if jungling really. If you're not at the level where you can jungle effectively, you should probably just not play yi, lol.

>> Theres actually going to be one at Friendly Fire in CT on the 30th. Samikay/Spife/Nus's brother/myself are a team looking for a 5th. I think you MAY have to be there to participate though. Not positive.

Which means I'm looking for a 5th that can give me a ride. LOL
-DD
how much would I win for carrying you guys?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol, it's dumb to think of builds in terms of 6 items btw. you must be flexible with them.

but if you really need 6, I'd go wriggles -> zerkers -> Warmog's -> Atma's -> Phantom Dancer or Banshee's or Quicksilver Sash or Trinity Force -> another one of those items. But anyway, this only works if jungling really. If you're not at the level where you can jungle effectively, you should probably just not play yi, lol.

how much would I win for carrying you guys?
>> Well, its $10 per entrant, so I assume it wouldn't be much more than a smaller smash tournament winnings.

;_; But unless they let me paypal my entrance fee and net in, I still don't have a ride unless Spife wants to get me.

I'll send you the facebook event.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
me if i can figure my plans out

edit:

mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So guys, I might have a job this summer working on art for a game that sort of combines MTG and Chess, where the cards can modify the game board. I'm hyped.
:D

-DD

Top Bottom