• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Darc, if her camera is there, take nudes of yourself and make them her background.

also send them to me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jeez, now that I saw Sleepy's post, I really wanna go to FAST1. Maybe I can make Chris drive to Fl. LOL!

I think I'm going to play with Pipe tomorrow!!! So excited, wooo!!!!

Aesir

Smash Master
DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!

It's Aesir's Epic Shout outs!!!!! =O

Cort: I always found this ironic, back when I spammed you would be like. "stop spamming." amazing how the tables have turned.

Khaly: you seriously I have not seen you in forever whats up with that? Stop being dumb and go to events and **** =(

_V_ : my favorite nomadic smasher, remember the ghostbusters? yeah I do too. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztTVWvtG9Ec LOL

Brookman: Ct's Sandbag, keep sandbagging.

Aesir: Who's this sexy guy?

NusCirtap: you were always amazing at melee, why? makes no sense ****ing asian. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztTVWvtG9Ec LOL

SPAWN: You're gay. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztTVWvtG9Ec

trademark0013: You're the only guy who would go on "Pimp my ride" and come out with a legit Kaiba Car.

Dazwa: Dude, brawl is totally a game where you just ftilt and win.

Silas06: Stafford *****es.

_milktea: Evo, Gum. Nuff said.

Jam Stunna: you're one of the few who understands why 6 is better then every other game. For that I can't think of any better praise.

Solid Jake:

AxelSlam: Everytime I see you add a friend on face book they're asian. Not implying anything just thought I'd throw that out there.

DarkDragoon: Face it I'm way more greek then you'll ever be..>_>

Prince Of Fire: You need to chill about the melee vs brawl thing and just accept it. Things will work out.

CogSmooch: Fred Phelps is a moron, make a movie about it.

-Darc-: WIND SLASHERRRRRR

SwiftBass: I'm gonna eat all your pokemansss, including your starmie

shminkledorf: MOTHA ****A remember your house? evo? yeah I think the only cool part about that was your house the tourney sucked.

noodles416: we don't talk a whole lot, whats up?

awsmsean: Come pick me up tomorrow.

Hazygoose: I tried to save you. =( *wants to play smash with you again*

thumbswayup: Yeah seed sucks.

Papito: Sc2 mm?

SEXY: I'm an ******* thats why I didn't say high to you at school.

ErciChewman: Pound 3 nuff said good times. come to more tourneys. =O

Budai578: Lol **** falco, get those matches up btw =O

-Nana-: I hear your girlfriend is a 21 year old scene girl, good ****. >_>

P.c. Chris: PPEEE SAAAAAY one of these days drunken dittos even though I said I'll never drink again.

squaminator: why did you leave? come back.

Pipe: What did I say? This pizza better be the most epic pizza ever, and guess what it was! MM was awesome.

SleepyK: *drills you like an ocean.*

tarmacker: I really have no idea who you are.

Rep: you disappeared too, ****ing luigi.

Cat Fight: Your hair is really epic.

Modest_Egoist: GG **** YEAH

drSuper: You randomly post with informative ****. I like you

takieddine: I know who you are but I kinda don't so Hi.

Tomkitty: I had a cat named tom once.

oneangrysquirrel: 3 turnips in a row, Aesir does not forget, and does not forgive.

<3: pichuuuuuu >_>

ZoSo: Al ways a pleasure.

Rapid_Assassin: **** Zelda, also how many times has Bakura hit on you?

Toks417: Who are you?

Laijin: Sup?

MikeMoney: Fuxxxxxxx

The Dragon: Hi

Nite: you're a cool dude, dude.

Aiser: way to get ****ing banned nub.

omegawhitemage: If you were ever in those mummy movies, they wouldn't need Brandon Frasier

Runicwings: I wish I had runic wings, I could fly then.

flaco: Marth dittos true test of skill.

JC76: GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *moonwalks*

KevinM: Bowser ditto mm?

Plairnkk: Keep doing those innovative sheik combos, they're so fun to watch.

Silvadragon: SAMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOZ, you stopped coming by, we need more meet ups and ****. **** brawwwwl.

Evo: you suck

my first hanger over: **** you

KABOOOOM

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=73021 this is the funniest thread ever made. Don't agree with me? read it. LOL

Anyone whos came this far in their gameing career in smash bros, And they still need things like this to help their gameplay, They cant call themself professionals, The way you put this, sounds as if all professionals play alike. Which is obviously not the case, you can be a professional and not know how to wavedash or do L-Cancelling, That has nothing do with how good u are, Ive seen my best friend play against a so-called professional, who use all of the tatics from this site, And my friend Ko'ed em ease. But yet this site says all of the profesionals know how to wavedase ? clearly thats only a matter of opinon, Just as this topic.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Many lulz in that thread.

/post.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_>.
I WAIT IN ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR EPIC SHOUTOUT, AND YOU INSULT ME?!
THIS IS BLASPHEMY.
THIS IS MADNESS!
THIS!
IS!
KHALY!

>_> I like it, personally.

<_< Oh, were you guys expecting a Sparta?
Haha<3.
-DD

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Aesir's idea.
My shop skillz.
Aesir's Motivational maker site.
My caption.

GREEKARIOS FTFW.
-DD
Good **** to you too then, DD.

I read Aesir's epic post while listening to Aqueous Transgression (an Ocean Palace Remix), and that made it even more epic. Guilty Gear **** Yeah!

EDIT: That came out pretty good, DD. Although I'm surprised you haven't made one of Jam when I posted a pic of him and Gabe.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good **** to you too then, DD.

I read Aesir's epic post while listening to Aqueous Transgression (an Ocean Palace Remix), and that made it even more epic. Guilty Gear **** Yeah!

EDIT: That came out pretty good, DD. Although I'm surprised you haven't made one of Jam when I posted a pic of him and Gabe.
*Facepalm*
>_> WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!
XD Ah well.
I'm gonna melt the 4 faces into one file and upload it to my MR account.
<_< Maybe I'll spend the weekend learning how to draw bodies and stuff, and then animize the entire photo :3!
-DD

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Catfight Thanks for the link it inspired me and guess what, were one step closer to a new meta game, I discovered a combo a COMBO IN BRAWL!!!!!!! Yes with Pit it works ive tested it out in REAL matches I just recorded with dummies to make it easier on me, I still havent perfected it, its pretty technical when it goes down to it. See for yourself what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDn4cua8P0

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Because you're not as Greek as Aesir.
Oh, its on now.

Catfight Thanks for the link it inspired me and guess what, were one step closer to a new meta game, I discovered a combo a COMBO IN BRAWL!!!!!!! Yes with Pit it works ive tested it out in REAL matches I just recorded with dummies to make it easier on me, I still havent perfected it, its pretty technical when it goes down to it. See for yourself what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDn4cua8P0
>_> Nice!
<_< Now Brawl is based around jumping on your opponent's heads!
Woo!

-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
lol Aesir is crazy. I just got my laptop (which has the video files on it) back from my girlfriend. I let her borrow it until she got a new one. I'll try to have the videos uploaded by the end of the weekend. I've been meaning to do that, thanks for reminding me.

I used to love King Arthur and the Knights of Justice when I was a kid. So many random but awesome cartoons back in the day!

Modest, that Ocean Palace remix is awesome. Love your avatar btw!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I really don't know how to sift through everything so I'm just going to ask when the next ct melee tourny is
Sometime this summer at Poffy's house.
Its about 16 pages back I'd guess.
:D HIII MARRRKKK.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
NICKNAMES-By Lil' and Dustin.

PC Chris~ DickDick Chris
Dazwa~ DazDick
Darc~ Dic
CogSmooch~DickSmooch
Aiser~Dickser
SleepyK~DickK
JamStunna~DickStunna
Boxman~BoxDick
SolidJake~SolidDick
Cort~ Dick
NusCirtap~NusCirDick
trademark~ Dickmark
KevinM~KevinDick
Prince of Fire~ Prince of Dick
DarkDragoon~ DarkDick
thumbswayup~ Dickswayup
Modest_Egoist~ Modest_Dick
Smooth_Criminal~ Smooth_Dick
noodles416~ Dicks416
Khaly~ Dickly
Zoso~ ZoDick
_V_~ _8===D_
memphischains~ Dickchains

^The results of being both immature and bored. So hot and amazing. We actually discussed these the other day...when we weren't near a computer.

Dick

Top Bottom