• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
i've NEVER puked from drinking. never really had a hangover either.

however, i'm afraid to go past my limit of 11 shots.
grey goose, captain morgan and some 151.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Nono, not just a girl. And asian girl. I don't even turn red, that doesn't make sense <_<. My mom turns bright red after a sip of wine >_>. I'm fackin buff..fo an asian.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
jeez, you probably bust a lot of money to get tipsy >_>
yes i do : (

well it depends ive been drinkin for years and ive had practically everything, but if i have learned anything it is to stay away from the cheap **** better quality booze the better the buzz in my opinion. plus cheap stuff usually leads to worse hangovers.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah Khaly! Me too! *High fives*

Waterbury is closer to me so I will probably go there to check it out.

Also, connecticon hotel? Are they all booked already? It doesn't say but it says you have to do it by 7/14. Does the hotel give free parking? >_> Anyways, someone tell me what they're doing because I don't really feel like living at home for that weekend. :D I actually think another group of my friends got one but I'll have to check with them first to see if they'll even let me in. =(

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm glad that Brawl/Melee discussion petered out before I had to start contemplating suicide again.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
The parking at ctcon is like $20 a day but it's based by hour and I don't remember being there that long. >_>

I'm gonna try to get a ride so I don't have to pay for parking, I don't think I can get out of paying for the hotel. Maybe I can be like, I don't need it but then chill with them there and just fall asleep and hope nobody says anything. >_> <_<

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
drinking wtf
i rarely drink.
and i'd rather take straight any liquor to the face than drink beer.
umm
i play BP
don't don't drink the B part, unless it were to be Smirnoff Arctic Berry NOMNOMNOM
yeeeee.

ooo
never been drunk.
tipsy = a few times
never threw up while drinking, etc.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

FINISHED IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT!
YUS!
:3 I thought it came out well.
Like it Cog ^_^?
-DD

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
who ever passes out first, but i gotta warn people im a super heavy weight in drinking.
Have we ever met? I think I'm the definition of heavyweight >.>

At any rate, I'll accept that MM if you ever wanna do it.

Pre-warning though - I don't puke, I don't get hangover and I don't pass out. Hell I can barely even get drunk half the time. I think last time i drank it was...a litre of vodka, a 6-pack, a few mudslides and a few stray shots here and there. And that's a normal night of drinking.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well, guess what guys! I was there when Sakurai talked to both Kojima AND Yuji Naka! This is how the convos went:

Conversation between Sakurai and Kojima

Conversation between Sakurai and Naka

That's how it went down, Scout's honor.
I laughed extremely hard reading this.

If I see one more person after this post mention brawl vs melee I'm going make your head go up Sakurais ***.
Hancock.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It was disappointing. The first half was hilarious, then it switched genres and couldn't decide what it wanted to be. It got a bit ridiculous. I still liked it, it just could have been a lot better.

Top Bottom