• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
yeah I think it was the cheap vodka, LOL.

Vodka Pong was fun though.
haha never a good idea, but always a fun idea!
The first time I puked was a result of captain morgan pong

Cheap vodka gets the job done

A turkey sandwich with an everything bagel used as bread is one of the more delicious things in life
mmmm indeed one of the finer things in life

drSuper, listen to Alive 2007 (Live Daft Punk Album). It's sweet.
I actually have that album, along with homework and discovery. I do like all their transitions and I imagine seeing them live would be nuts. The only thing I really don't like about alive is the audio quality is sub-par. I like to listen to electro rock with good headphones and the live recordings leave something to be desired.

So I listened to daft on the way to work today since I havent in a while, and I will admit that they are good. But I still refuse to admit that they are as good as everyone says they are. Many people blindly put them on a pedestal as one of the best and most innovative electronic groups, but still think they are pretty average

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I don't drink anymore but when I did cheap vodka never bothered me the only time I ever puked was from beer...I can't drink beer even if I smell it now I start gagging. I puked twice from drinking and both was from beer so weird.

Idk dude I never really heard them as recognized great electronic music. If I wanted to hear awesome electronic music I would probably listen to Postal Service or Radiohead (especially Kid A)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I don't drink anymore but when I did cheap vodka never bothered me the only time I ever puked was from beer...I can't drink beer even if I smell it now I start gagging. I puked twice from drinking and both was from beer so weird.

Idk dude I never really heard them as recognized great electronic music. If I wanted to hear awesome electronic music I would probably listen to Postal Service or Radiohead (especially Kid A)
you're not alone. XD
however, i've never puked drinking anything alcoholic.

i'm not a big fan of drinking, it makes me fat =.=

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Neither am I. I can't chill and I don't like how being drunk feels or tastes and I always feel liek hell for the next day or two.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
So I listened to daft on the way to work today since I havent in a while, and I will admit that they are good. But I still refuse to admit that they are as good as everyone says they are. Many people blindly put them on a pedestal as one of the best and most innovative electronic groups, but still think they are pretty average
Fully agreed. I listen to them a lot, but what I listen to is mainly Alive and maybe two to five songs off their other albums. A lot of their stuff is hard for me to get into very much; doesn't do a lot for me.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I can't get too into that either cause I like instruments. Not beats. It gets too boring for me but I'm not gonna say they're bad they definately are decent.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I know that but I figured they still took the clip from the anime... and in the manga, he didn't do that in front of everyone. >_>

That's what I was talking about. <_<
Dis ni99a dont no bout dat Blademiester.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
dat blademiester punk is abap

as ballin as possible

shiiiit he probably likes da pstriple

he aint talkin bout dat wii

SleepyK

dat blademiester punk is abap

as ballin as possible

shiiiit he probably likes da pstriple

he aint talkin bout dat wii
ey, ey boi, dat pstree **** bout as fat as yo momma and p s tree times as loud.

dayum son, i bet u no all bout dat wii **** wit yo homo lookin *** homeboiz

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Curses how ******** making or finding an anime character with normal facial hair is.*
*Goes to Sleep*
G'nite CT.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
you're not alone. XD
however, i've never puked drinking anything alcoholic.

i'm not a big fan of drinking, it makes me fat =.=
eating unhealthy, genetics, and lack of physical activity make you fat

I can't get too into that either cause I like instruments. Not beats. It gets too boring for me but I'm not gonna say they're bad they definately are decent.
I use to think the same way, but plenty of electronic acts have actual musical talent, and many incorporate real instruments into their songs
Some day you may grow to enjoy fake computer music as much as genuine music
_______

try to download: The Go Team
album: Thunder, Lightning, Strike

I think that album has one of the most interesting blends of musical styles that I've heard in a while, and most of it was done on a home computer w/ a few real instruments
_______

also, I will have M-kart for the next few days if anyone wants to race

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't say Daft Punk is the best, mostly because I haven't heard many others in the same genre. I just like them a lot for what they are.

I'd definitely like to get into electronica/house/techno/etc more though.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Indeed it is Cogsmooch, indeed it is.

/gets slapped
*terrorist fist jab*
lol

>_> I don't see any pictures of your girlfriend here.
OOOOHHHHHHHHH I WENT THERE!
Nah. I'm kiddin'. JayKay and all that.
<3

Anywhooo
I still have yet to bring the majesty that is Cog's beard into a fitting anime form. Could someone please exercise their ability to use Google better than me to find any anime person with any kind of facial hair?
-DD
Fuse Gendo Ikari with Light's Dad?

I use to think the same way, but plenty of electronic acts have actual musical talent, and many incorporate real instruments into their songs
Some day you may grow to enjoy fake computer music as much as genuine music
_______

try to download: The Go Team
album: Thunder, Lightning, Strike

I think that album has one of the most interesting blends of musical styles that I've heard in a while, and most of it was done on a home computer w/ a few real instruments
_______
Yeah...but do they have a giant light up pyramid live?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm the one guy who actually likes video games. Except switch out Brawl with Melee.
I am the idort!
:3 I like the PSP kinda better though.
Thats probably because I don't have a Cyclocard for my DS.
But uhh
I'm tempted to just post the "Shaved Anime Cog", but I know that would be like peeing on Jesus.
So, back to work I go, on my quest to forge a perfect anime beard that fits my style!

Edit:
COG! Thanks for pointing out Gendo XD!
IT SHALL BE COMPLETED SOON!
._. I hope.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
I wish Allisbrawl wasn't down so I could yell at someone.

I posted my new default picture of me with red earphones...and their comment was, ewww @ milktea trying to be black. Wat?

edit//pirate*** too

SleepyK

I like how we're freely and openly admitting that we're homosexual.

so, cog, what're you doing later tonight?

SleepyK

Like I said, AiB is a silly place.

Cogsmooch, if you're being cereal, whassamatter?

Top Bottom