• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
What, no _dicktea?

I know this conversation petered out like a thousand pages ago, but it turns I actually really enjoy making out.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
What, no _dicktea?

I know this conversation petered out like a thousand pages ago, but it turns I actually really enjoy making out.
Aw hell yeah. Makeout sessions with ZoSo, everyone!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Haha, DickStunna. Too good.

In other news, I don't main ICs anymore guys. It's not fun struggling to keep them together anymore.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Holy ****ing **** DARK KNIGHT IN ONE WEEK!!!! Who else is seeing that opening night. I'm of course seeing it at Uptown. I can't ****ing wait, it's going to be the best movie of the year.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
CONGRATS JAM!! That's friggin amazing. :)

thumbs don't talk until you've read it lol. but seriously all the interviews and stuff they've released ect has shown that he's a real fan. plus his resume ain't that bad (albeit short)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Congrats Jam, that's awesome.

Cog, yeah I know I have to read it lol. Believe me, enough people tell me it's a must read. I keep putting it off and never find time. I definitely will force myself to finish it before the movie comes out.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
<flex multiquote>
In honor of aesir's 4K post
here is one of the first things someone said to me in this thread lol
Hello thereeeeee fellow connecticut people! I'm brand new to these boards and live here in Fairfield while I go to school. Just want to throw it out there that I have myself (Marth) and two of my roomates (Luigi and Link). We play all the time and I'de like to get on that sweet list of people in the area!
good stick with marth if you jump to fox after you lose your first tourney I'm gonna **** your first borns.
wow my first post screamed noooob

Holy ****ing **** DARK KNIGHT IN ONE WEEK!!!! Who else is seeing that opening night. I'm of course seeing it at Uptown. I can't ****ing wait, it's going to be the best movie of the year.
hells yeah! It's getting super hyped up, but I think it deserves it.
IMAX sounds nice but for me it would be an hour trip to spend 5 more dollars :/

Holy **** my Gabriel just started walking this morning!
that must be exciting! start padding more corners

____

so I woke up hung over this morning. Went to check the waves and decided they were just too good to pass up. So I thought surfing and being in the refreshing ocean would cure me.....nope
Third wave I get a rush of water up my nose and it goes down my throat. I was so close to puking in the water, but I barely made it out alive
</multiquote>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Same reason you only recently realized that bombs start falling during sudden death.

edit- Your avatar is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I think everyone should change their avatars to something Batman related in honor of the Dark Knight coming out next Friday.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The Ultros in that picture I posted is from some /v/ thing where someone will post horrible yet amazing puns with the name "Ultros" and a picture of him.

http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=5958231&x=more+ultros

here's an old thread to give an example

I guess it's good that other countries besides Japan are trying to make their own mark on the gaming industry. It just sucks that they need so much corporate funding. For instance, Ireland is trying to make a massive multiplayer game, but they have to cater to Hershey since that's their sponsor.

I dunno, /v/. An
M&M O'RPG?

It's gold, Jerry! Gold!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
The Ultros in that picture I posted is from some /v/ thing where someone will post horrible yet amazing puns with the name "Ultros" and a picture of him.

http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=5958231&x=more+ultros

here's an old thread to give an example

I guess it's good that other countries besides Japan are trying to make their own mark on the gaming industry. It just sucks that they need so much corporate funding. For instance, Ireland is trying to make a massive multiplayer game, but they have to cater to Hershey since that's their sponsor.

I dunno, /v/. An
M&M O'RPG?

It's gold, Jerry! Gold!
Ultros, what do you have to say on the charges of **** against you?

best one ever.

>>5959840
Er, uh, oh snap, /v/, I gotta go. Mr. Chupon and I are um... well, we gotta go.

Listen, I swear, I didn't know she was under eighteen! I see a fishing line, I attack what's on the end of it! How was I supposed to know it was

jail bait?

THAT'S ALL I GOT
LOVE YOU /v/
I'M OUTTA HERE

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Elite Beat Agents is awesome
If you have a PC Tablet[or good mouse dexterity], then I can show you the online version of EBA, which is OSU.
<_< ITS SWEET.
Kinda like the...Stepmania of this type of game.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oh right, Christian Bale. When my cousin (the same cousin who got me into Boondock Saints) went to NYU for film school, he SOMEHOW (I've never heard the story) got an apartment in NYC with Christian Bale. As in, they were roomates. My cousin met a girl while going to school there and they got engaged. I think I was about 14 then and remember her being really hot... I went with them to pick out their cake. Then, no wedding. Why? Because she cheated on my cousin with Christian Bale and moved away with him.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh right, Christian Bale. When my cousin (the same cousin who got me into Boondock Saints) went to NYU for film school, he SOMEHOW (I've never heard the story) got an apartment in NYC with Christian Bale. As in, they were roomates. My cousin met a girl while going to school there and they got engaged. I think I was about 14 then and remember her being really hot... I went with them to pick out their cake. Then, no wedding. Why? Because she cheated on my cousin with Christian Bale and moved away with him.

That's amazingly awesome and absolutely pathetic at the same time.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hmm ninja gabriel is walking.. we are all doomed now..
missd out on the sausage fest... sad face
interesting story about christian bale..
and justice has been served, superman 64 was the worst waste of time and effort ever... how did that game keep its funding... seriously

and thats about all the recap im doing i think

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** ****ing straight, I rented that game when I was 13. I was so frustrated with those mother ****ing rings. And omg when I finally beat the first level I was so happy....only to realize that when I lost the second level in 6 seconds I had to start back at the rings...yeah **** that ****. I thought something was wrong with me and not the game. I looked at the box and saw Superman punching bad guys and using his heat vision and I kept wondering where the **** was all that in this piece of **** game!?!!? Man, talk about blatant false advertising.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I suppose I should play some Brawl, since there is a tournament this weekend. If anyone wants to join me, I'm starting a room now.

Top Bottom