• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Omar is a pretentious *******, he says he thought that jimmy page sucked at guitar. Nuff said.

And Zoso, as I stated in my previous utterance, your weapons are completely useless against me.

Aesir

Smash Master
Man these guys aren't that great LOL.

*listening to them now."

I like the vocalist he sounds alright. The rest just sounds mediocre.

Keep in mind I use to listen to slipknot, I know crap when I hear it LOL.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
^^I've been making stuff using garage band and my roommates midi keyboard. I also have a boss sampler I use when I do my radio show and campus events. In terms of style its just whatever blends in my mind, and thats usually trippy robot music

This is the only completed work I have: http://www.box.net/shared/do5airbnoo

I think my love for MF Doom clearly shows through in that one. I can't take credit for the beat though. At the time I started that I was incapable of making anything worthy from scratch, but I'm getting a little better now
sampling stuff is fun
that link was mad trippy. lol
Also all here who are possibly interested in going to NFB3 do you guys like the idea of Melee singles after Brawl singles? OR we could actually do the Melee crew tournament Brookman was talking about. Either way if we move everything along quickly we should definately have time for a melee tourney. Discuss.

Also if you like the idea post in the thread or something.
if theres melee singles, i would definately show up
DDDAAAAAYYYUUUUMMM

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
new all shall perish

Not sure anyone is really into this kinda music besides me in this thread, but the new All Shall Perish is ****ing awesome.

Probably the only deathcore band I'll ever like. I hate the genre for the most part.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
new all shall perish

Not sure anyone is really into this kinda music besides me in this thread, but the new All Shall Perish is ****ing awesome.

Probably the only deathcore band I'll ever like. I hate the genre for the most part.
Heh, I haven't listened to any metalcore in a long time. Most metalcore bands all sound very similar. It's a problem. I used to listen to All Shall Perish a little bit. The two new songs are okay, but nothing special, in my opinion. My favorite song by them is No Business.

My music: http://www.last.fm/user/texas_bronco

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Heh, I haven't listened to any metalcore in a long time. Most metalcore bands all sound very similar. It's a problem. I used to listen to All Shall Perish a little bit. The two new songs are okay, but nothing special, in my opinion. My favorite song by them is No Business.

My music: http://www.last.fm/user/texas_bronco
Still, the misanthropic lyrics and guitar are pretty fierce. Never Again has a riff that sounds like yr in a video game, heh.

I used to be the vocalist for a metalcore band. Shows are so ****ing fun. Miss playing 'em. :"|

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Do you recommend I rewatch the first season? It's been quite a while since I've seen it, about 8 months ago.
I would watch it again, just so everyhting's fresh in your mind. Also, episode 13 was so good, in a "that's so ****ed up" kinda way. This series is picking up.

EDIT:
DD- Nice job on that Gabriel drawing.

Cog- That's pretty **** amazing for a pencil on paper drawing.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so I just saw them in January and they are phenomenal live. I don't know how you can say they're bad Omar writes every part of the music all the instrumentation is written by him. His playing style is unconventional which is a good thing to me and if he dislikes the way Jimmy Page plays then oh well cause that has nothing to do with his musicianship. Given it is a dumb statement but I can't imagine someone would actually say he sucks, maybe overrated but saying he's bad is an inncorrect statement. Brookman what was bad about their performance when you saw them?
Aesir I'm sorry but if you like Slipknot I can't take your opinion seriously :0P
They basically created a new style of music.

Anyone up for some lagfi?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Still, the misanthropic lyrics and guitar are pretty fierce. Never Again has a riff that sounds like yr in a video game, heh.

I used to be the vocalist for a metalcore band. Shows are so ****ing fun. Miss playing 'em. :"|
Haha I used to be guitarist for a pretty terrible metalcore band :0( I actually hated those kind of shows. Every kid there just wanted to fight someone...couldn't take the bull**** negative attitude from a bunch of kids with fitteds and too many tattoos.

EVERYONE LISTEN TO MY MUSIC TELL ME IF IT SUCKS OR NOT!!
www.myspace.com/loversandthieves

Jam I'm trynig to sign on now my wifi has been stupid today it's still not working. I'll get it though just give me a minute.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm in Stamford, CT now and want to play some Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube at some point this week. Anyone in the general vicinity want to play tomorrow or Thursday?
yea good **** one more to the ranks of melee in CT. I may be up to play tomm and if so meaning i'll bring @ least one other person.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Really good games Jam. I'm gonna go eat. Still can't believe your Falcon is that good. Didn't know it was possible haha.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
This is late but good games Jam and Mask. Sorry I had to jet, I went for a run with one of my friends.
Good games, sir.

Really good games Jam. I'm gonna go eat. Still can't believe your Falcon is that good. Didn't know it was possible haha.
Your Falco and Ike are great, I know your Ike is better than mine. Haha, It's my goal to prove that Douglas J. Falcon is still the manliest character in the Smash Bros. universe.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would watch it again, just so everyhting's fresh in your mind. Also, episode 13 was so good, in a "that's so ****ed up" kinda way. This series is picking up.

EDIT:
DD- Nice job on that Gabriel drawing.

Cog- That's pretty **** amazing for a pencil on paper drawing.
Alright, I'll do that. Can't wait for it to finish.

Top Bottom