• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
CH3 was awesome, despite pc chris being in my pool :( LOL jk he's a real cool guy and he just ***** our entire pool. I made it out of pools and won one more match in brackets before being defeated by Lord Knight, but I was making him sweat that's for **** sure.

Hancock was a bit disappointing. The first half was hilarious, but then, well you'll see lol. Terrible editing and awful use of handheld camera. Above all, it was clear Peter Berg should not have directed it.

I finally started playing FF7 for the first time ever. I'm about an hour into the game and I like it so far. I was really getting into it when the ps1 I was playing it on died. It was the oldest model I think. Sucks, but I can't play it until tomorrow lol.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Dear CT Thread,

A friend of mine asked me what the Brawl capital of the United States is. I told him Connecticut (Snake-ti-cut).

Is my assumption false?

Kthx.

Smooth Criminal

noodles

Smash Champion
i might not finish chrono trigger before it comes out on the ds. i was playing it on the emulater that i downloaded, i got to the part where the stone the wolf lady gave me gets stolen, went through half of the forest maze (guessing) started raising levels there. accidentally quit the emulater (without saving....****!) so instead of starting from my last save point i decided to look for save files to start from around the part i was at, ended up deleting my current save file and i cant get the one i downloaded to work. so id have to start from the beginning

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Has anyone tried any of the mntn dews? Thoughts?

ATTN: DYLAN AND DUSTIN;
I`M GOING TO BE GOING TO MAINE TOWARDS THE END OF JULY FOR LIKE A WEEK, WE SHOULD HANG OUT.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So I just came back from Massachusates for the weekend I missed so much spam...

How is everyone? Anyone want to play me on wifi?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

Louis made me do it...POST IF YOU'RE COMING! Oh and the entry fee is free if you bring a tv.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180357

Wow some of the spelling is way off and I actually think it's 20 per team. Sorry I missed your post I'm actually going to sleep I'm exhausted. MY bad :0( I'd be glad to play you tomorrow though. G'night all.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Thats cute. All those scene girls coming will appreciate. I'm still debating if I want to attend that.

Jam-Good games tonight with you and the wife. I love how we only played Brawl for like 15 minutes and Melee for like 4 hours haha haha. Your Ganondorf and Iceys are so ****. Roy IS GOOD. No, I'm kidding. I still like him though.... A.K.A Love Roy. <3 <3 <3

I made it home okay....no late night johns.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nice poster, but I noticed you have a typo. It says, "Free Play will be hell during the tourney." hell should be held.

Brookman

Smash Hero
asdfadfasdfasdf

Poffy almost beat me in our 99 stock match. I only had a handful of SD's

crew melee tournament anyone?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
A 52 stock victory by you does not = win Mike.... :urg:
Oh well, you're making me better. Warren Zevon. Yeah, I like ZEV-IN No, its ZEE VON. ZEE VON ZEE VON ZEE VON!

Seriously though, Mike was doing friggin u tilts to dair spikes on me with Marth. I nearly pissed myself a few times.

Anyways, goodnight everyone. Gots to wake up early tomorrow and go to work.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Waves byebye to mewtwo*
=D Look what I drew/colored everyone!
TT_TT I didn't know how to get a good looking shine on the hair, so I basically puked on his head with the dodge brush.
/fail.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It came out pretty good, DD.
Thanks!
I must've spent like, 5 hours today on and off deciding how I wanted to shade my hair, and at what point would it be complete?

>_> IT WAS FRIGGEN ANNOYING.
/hates perfectionist tendencies.

Someone post/AIM/Link me to a photo of themselves and I'll doodle it up as an anime head!
I figure I'll start working on bodies soon, since I know I already suck really bad at those.

-DD

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So Budai came over today and we got 14,000 ft doing double Ganon in HRC. It was really fun, poor sandbag. I'm pretty sure we'll break 20,000 ft if we keep it up.

Good games Evan, ur Pit is very good. Come by again soon and we'll do that Ike/Climber strat.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mountain Dew contest = Dewmocracy or w/e.

I tried all 3 flavors, and in my opinion.

1. Revolution
2. Voltage
3. Supernova.
I agree 100%, unfortunately the rest of America was...

1. Voltage
2. Supernova
3. Revolution

with a decent sized gap between Voltage and Supernova, and a smaller gap (Revolution may have actually been 2nd, dunno) between 2nd and 3rd.

and yes spawn. will you be up the 26th? there's a maine tournament then...

Top Bottom