• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
yeah ggs man, you keep ****** me though lol. its like i make one mistake and i lost the race

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Ahh ****, I should have gone on MK WiFi. Too bad I was playing Tales of Symphonia instead, lolz. I'd play now except I'm going to bed.

I added you on AIM Modest, IM me at GameWiz442 if you wanna play sometime.

noodles

Smash Champion
me and the guy who posted above you. (but it was only him like twice, his cousin was playing most matches)

noodles

Smash Champion
id say MM it is but you dont like going to brawl tournies (esticle anywho) and i cant really travel

EDIT: im going to sleep

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
So I did a 99 stock match with Brookman tonight

Results:

he 52 stocked me haha haha haha haha

He was actually trying for a good 50% of the time though I think.

With this I was really able to pick off on my habits...Mike also helped me with that. :)

yes! I love Melee...but tonight i played bad due to weed. For some odd reason when I smoke I am bad at videogames but i have so much more fun playing them. Isnt that all that counts? (Johns)

Papito-If you want there can be a Brawl setup....but I dont prefer it...like at all.

Unless it is Snake Dittos, Icey Dittos, Shiek matches or Captain falcons running around just doing Falcon Punch...I want nothing to do with that TV setup haha.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
So, I was at Portcon Maine this weekend lolol. There was a brawl tournament. Daz and I ended up playing in the semi-finals and I was finally able to beat him(We also went random. He got ROB, I got MK) so the finals were supposed to be played today whilst the other parts were played yesterday. Saturday, the guy in the finals asked me if I wanted to give the audience a preview of the finals and I said sure. We played twice, 5 stock. I 4 stock him the first game and 5 stock him the second. LOL I didn't even play snake. I played Falco and Ike.

So I got to the con today and we were supposed to play the finals, but the runners of the tournament just gave me the prize instead without playing him lol. I got a Pikachu plushy lollll. I ended up giving it to my mum.

**** was hilarious because the guy is a real ****-talker. I heard from my friend that the guy thinks he's king **** at brawl. I guess not anymore =333 He came off as a big ****. I guess I shouldn't judge though "/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Daz and I ended up playing in the semi-finals and I was finally able to beat him
**** you

**** was hilarious because the guy is a real ****-talker. I heard from my friend that the guy thinks he's king **** at brawl. I guess not anymore =333 He came off as a big ****. I guess I shouldn't judge though "/
he was a cool guy otherwise but he definitely came off like an *** whenever the subject of video games came up

edit: the guy with green hair who played yoshi like a beast and sounded like josh margolis was a cool guy though, i wish i got his aim name

Top Bottom