• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
LOL and your ninja band.

Guys, I think I'm temporarily quitting work around August 10th to have time to myself for a bit. SOMEONE MAKE A TOURNAMENT THEN-WAIT! CIP! :O! Wait. I think it's the first day of my college <_<.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice

trademark0013

Smash Champion
crew melee tournament anyone?
anytime

(arent we technically in the same crew?)
I've been trying to make my own original stuff but I have a hard time being satisfied with my own music
what kind of music u gonna do? me and mikemoney might dabble in DJing as an addtional hobby aka lifestyle

also, good ish today papito. u gotz better

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
^^I've been making stuff using garage band and my roommates midi keyboard. I also have a boss sampler I use when I do my radio show and campus events. In terms of style its just whatever blends in my mind, and thats usually trippy robot music

This is the only completed work I have: http://www.box.net/shared/do5airbnoo

I think my love for MF Doom clearly shows through in that one. I can't take credit for the beat though. At the time I started that I was incapable of making anything worthy from scratch, but I'm getting a little better now

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
A.K.A-your Melee disc.
:[ That wouldn't be a very cute baby at all.
>_> No one lets me hold their babies.
<_< Good thing my ..uhh.. "Step Mother" is in labor right now.
I'll soon have my very own BABY ASIAN SISTER that I can hold/take a picture with/teach math to.
Yeeaa...
I'm gonna start on that picture of Gabriel right now.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Nice poster, but I noticed you have a typo. It says, "Free Play will be hell during the tourney." hell should be held.
Yeah I guess he made two but one was a rough draft and he sent me that by accident or something? Not sure. I'll post te fixed one too

Mikltea- Yea he is really good have you seen his sig?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
LOL and your ninja band.

Guys, I think I'm temporarily quitting work around August 10th to have time to myself for a bit. SOMEONE MAKE A TOURNAMENT THEN-WAIT! CIP! :O! Wait. I think it's the first day of my college <_<.
No way it's saturday August 23 come on who has first day of school on a saturday?!

Also all here who are possibly interested in going to NFB3 do you guys like the idea of Melee singles after Brawl singles? OR we could actually do the Melee crew tournament Brookman was talking about. Either way if we move everything along quickly we should definately have time for a melee tourney. Discuss.

Also if you like the idea post in the thread or something.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Thanks!
I must've spent like, 5 hours today on and off deciding how I wanted to shade my hair, and at what point would it be complete?

>_> IT WAS FRIGGEN ANNOYING.
/hates perfectionist tendencies.

Someone post/AIM/Link me to a photo of themselves and I'll doodle it up as an anime head!
I figure I'll start working on bodies soon, since I know I already suck really bad at those.

-DD
ha

Anybody remotely interested in Art should check out Antonio Lopez Garcia's work at the MFA in Boston. It's there until July 27.
pencil on paper:

^^I repeat, PENCIL on PAPER

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

BAM!
Record time.
A little over 2 hours.
I'm getting good at this.
Although I hope you like it Jam :|.

Edit:
Cog-
WHOA! Facial hair and Glasses! D: This one might take me a while.
Also:
You lie. That was not pencil on paper.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I was just in Boston (or near anyways) there was about a thousand stickers everywhere for the new Acacia Strain cd that's coming out apparently. Most scene girls are *****es.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Jam, your son is awesome. He's like

"**** yeah, that's my dad."

while you're all

"**** yeah, that's my son."

lol, shirt could be very possible.

Cogsmooch, that is some amazing pencil on paper art...
<_< if you go, take pics!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I just watched the latest episode of Geass.
**** ROLO.
>_>.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
at the drive in was cool.

Why did Killa OR just facebook friend request me? I've never even remotely met him. cool.

Sleepy I went 3 times already ^_^ I will upload some pics that I took soon but they can't really compare...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
They're one of the best bands I've ever seen live.

Why do you dislike Omar?
I dislike Omar because he's a pretentious fuck and a total embarrassment as a guitar player.

I really thought they were onto something with De-Loused. It's been downhill ever since, imo.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
at the drive in was cool.

Why did Killa OR just facebook friend request me? I've never even remotely met him. cool.

Sleepy I went 3 times already ^_^ I will upload some pics that I took soon but they can't really compare...
I think The Mars Volta is waaay better. Besides ATD only had one really good album the rest kinda sucked.

I love his playing although De-Loused is probably the best Amputechture is close so is Bedlam but Frances was beat. I can promise you that they're no where near as good in the studio as they are live.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I really do enjoy TMV... ;-;
Haven't heard Amputechture, but De-loused is one of my most favorite albums of all time.

aw, cog, I wish I could be there ;-;

Top Bottom