• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

LOL NUS!! lol old skool pic blue is crazy and kip always looks the same. cactus has weird hair.

wow
were like
babies
i have such little facial hair, it makes me sad

minus kip
hes the same
he really is

that was , when me and nus teamed as lazer guns pew pew pew rofll

kubuu was so confused when he was calling teams

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm in Stamford for the time being. I used to live here but I moved to North Carolina three years ago. I'm staying with a friend for now until August, and I may move back here before the school year starts again. I dunno.

So yeah, if there's anything happening not too far away I might find a way there. And if any of you want to play me on wifi (I brought all my smash stuff with me :laugh:) or just chat, talk to me on my aim - retrobronco02.

_V_

Smash Ace
Corttttttt go get your Wii and **** me on wifi sometime soon...please!?

PC, if you ever play on wifi, you should play me too.

And Nus.

And Jake.

I miss you guys.

I wish Mike Brookman had a Wii...I miss him.

in all seriousness, m2k will always get top 3 if he goes up to CT again. and i can say this unlike inui as i was actually at the one tourney that m2k also went to, xesticle. im not talking down about CT in anyway, but seriously... he is m2k. sure he was the best in melee and all, but hes also one of the best in brawl. IMO the only one who has the best chance of beating him will be cort, thats it. i kno OBMs set was close with him last time, but m2ks gotten a lot better since then, and has more gaw practice, and now he also has a metaknight which is as good as his dedede.

and inui would not get top 3 in a CT tourney haha. not at all. sry. CT is too good

CT and MD.VA is unfortunately most likely better than NJ.PA

though we should crew battle, that would be awesome.
Oh ****...someone complimented CT Brawlers...kits are too goot!!!!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i miss bachs montages....
^lol

wow looking at the other threads ct gets down talked alot we need to step our **** up
Haha yeah, we kind of suck...

And people hate on Cort on the boards because he is actually good at the game...and when I say at the game, I mean any video game ever.
thats not it at all
haha you think he's hot because of his smash skill *looks at milktea* lol just playin.
i love you sean
Oh ****...someone complimented CT Brawlers...kits are too goot!!!!
good stuff u guys.
CT is def better than tri state in brawl

2 very important things to tell ppl:

1. my sister saved my life

paraphrased version of a conversation:

sis: um, so yea, my friend thinks you're cute
me: yea i figured. she's alright...
friend comes in: ok i have my stuff. nice meeting you bernard, maybe i'll talk to you later, chill sometime?
sister: no, hes taken
me:.... yea, i wish tho (lying but i kno my sister wouldnt say soemthing like that for no reason)

friend leaves

sis: dont mess wit her
me: why? she's a ho?
sis: kinda... but thats not it entirely
me: she gotta man?
sis: yea, but thats not it either
me: well...
sis: she might have AIDS
me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my innerself: it was a trap

i <3 my sister

2. after thinking about it, its not as important as #1

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey guys, I'm in Stamford for the time being. I used to live here but I moved to North Carolina three years ago. I'm staying with a friend for now until August, and I may move back here before the school year starts again. I dunno.

So yeah, if there's anything happening not too far away I might find a way there. And if any of you want to play me on wifi (I brought all my smash stuff with me :laugh:) or just chat, talk to me on my aim - retrobronco02.
Welcome! We should play sometime, just send me your FC at some point.

noodles

Smash Champion
ggs nana have to do some community service hours ill play more later/respond to some posts

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
what's up ct. happy monday.

So far the general consensus I've gathered about the smash community is that everything revolves around how good you are at Melee to determine if you are a respected player.
To a certain extent yes, but whether or not you're a cool person more than makes up for that. For example- I'm a cool person but I suck at Melee. And everybody loves me, see:
I think we should all take time out of our busy lives to appreciate the awesomeness of CogSmooch's avatar.
yeahuzz

That's like the first time I've ever seen V serious :3.

PS. EFFIN' CUTE!!!!
http://sechuna.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=001001000248&search=&sort=order

PPS, does anyone have a Deathnote notebook they would lend me for my cosplay? If not, I'm gonna have to spend 5 bucks buying one off this site -_-;.
I have no clue how mine would get down to you but you can borrow it if PC doesn't give you his

ps- lilian chen, bizarre sex accident

woo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0

I can't stop watching this, as awful as it is.
ha

Top Bottom