• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that Cort...i think.

Guess what's interesting everyone? I have yet to play any of you in Brawl (since I learned how to play well, at least) at all.

Are there any regular meetups anymore?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cat Fight, I noticed you asking why Rok was so mutually hated on another thread. Because he deserves it, the end. He's arrogant, he's obnoxious, he's a massive troll, he's a drama *****, attention *****, everything you can think of. He respects nobody, and this is coming from me; I generally don't randomly dislike or hate people without a legitimate reason so believe me, he deserves the hatred he's receiving from the Smash community.

=^______^= /waits for summon.
QFMFT capsss

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to play other people, too. Just need to set something up in advance. I should post in here more often...

Someone was talking about the premium membership thing. I paid for it once, got rid of my ads and got my custom avatar. I'm technically not a paid member (and won't be, since I asked for a username change, got a yes, but nothing ever happened). However, I still seem to keep my avatar and I still don't have ads. Definitely makes up for the fact that my username change request ended up ignored.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
as hot as my mom?
it's tough to say
MILF!
So yea.
I'm not serious about that.

Diablo 3 looks cool.
Maybe I'll play that one.

Also, my friend wants to make a small comic.
I'm torrenting a goof comic making program for him.
Should be fun.

Also, said friend took me out for a spin with a couple of slightly repulsive females.
@_@ I mean, maybe its just cigarette smoke and cursing like a bar full of sailors, but I wasn't really feeling to well around them.

Maybe I'm just complaining because I had to wake up at 5 to drive my dad to catch a flight to the other side of the world?

I dunno.
I wanna play smash when I get home though.

Watching Live Free or Die Hard.
I love Bruce Willis.

So yea.
Stuff is good.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
A random casual outfit just appeared in my head. Pinstripe black shorts, white dress shirt with texture stripes/rolled up sleeves/untucked for the casual look, rings/earrings/bracelets/etc, silver rimless sunglasses and the most iffy part I'm thinking about like a pony tail in the back but only using the back of my hair and the sides/front will remain the same. I dunno if anyone here likes Rain the korean pop star but like what he does sometimes. I'll take pictures maybe. I dunno why I shared. Probably cause I didn't post yet today.

So like, mosquitoes love me. T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
A random casual outfit just appeared in my head. Pinstripe black shorts, white dress shirt with texture stripes/rolled up sleeves/untucked for the casual look, rings/earrings/bracelets/etc, silver rimless sunglasses and the most iffy part I'm thinking about like a pony tail in the back but only using the back of my hair and the sides/front will remain the same. I dunno if anyone here likes Rain the korean pop star but like what he does sometimes. I'll take pictures maybe. I dunno why I shared. Probably cause I didn't post yet today.

So like, mosquitoes love me. T_T
Every part of this post spoke to my soul.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
L i L-Tomorrow night I'm going to the fireworks in East Haven with my GF...she just got a new digital camera so i'll send you some sweet pics yo!

We went out out on her grandparents canoe on Friday and we took pictures of each other rowing and caught each other working (something we do not do when we are actually AT WORK) hard alternating our hands rowing with one paddle haha haha. Big orange life vests are sexy. :)

_V_

Smash Ace
Cat Fight, I noticed you asking why Rok was so mutually hated on another thread. Because he deserves it, the end. He's arrogant, he's obnoxious, he's a massive troll, he's a drama *****, attention *****, everything you can think of. He respects nobody, and this is coming from me; I generally don't randomly dislike or hate people without a legitimate reason so believe me, he deserves the hatred he's receiving from the Smash community.

Hey, didn't you say you thought I was an ******* the first time you saw me :p

Tehehe!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
No, I thought you looked snobby LOL, but that's a compliment because good looking guys register as snotty jerks in my mind.

But Rok has flamed me before so, personal experience johns v_v;.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

took me a while

_milktea

Smash Lord
SORRY TOM :D. Why is I not see Phoenix Wright related things in any of your avas/sigs ;_;?

Anywho. I tried to kill a spider on the wall and well...I missed and it leaped off and now it's somewhere on my floor or computer and any thing I feel slightly twitch on my body, I freak out >_>. Don't you hate when that happens?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
how is everyone doing? ive been playing by myself. guess what... i think i can beat most of ct with just the experience of playing by myself. i can prove it given the opportunity. everyone is gay, and doesnt wanna play, but i am here so who ever wants it come and get it. i dont need to play with people ill just keep doing it by my self.

and yea u guessed it im drunk like allways but **** it im being honest. LOL

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
SORRY TOM :D. Why is I not see Phoenix Wright related things in any of your avas/sigs ;_;?

Anywho. I tried to kill a spider on the wall and well...I missed and it leaped off and now it's somewhere on my floor or computer and any thing I feel slightly twitch on my body, I freak out >_>. Don't you hate when that happens?
im freaking afraid of bugs. anything that flies near my head immediately registers as a wasp or bee and scares the living cat out of me.

no phoenix wright at the moment because im rocking the Cat avatar/radiohead location/friend quote sig.

but the Klavatar will make a comeback sooner or later. =^_^=

supercat, awayyy! *whhooooosh!*

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i know who is really good out here. i want someone to prove something, and come kick my ***.

dont mind me im just promoting healthy competition. you know keeping things interesting for whoever has balls.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Well ****. My friend just told me about a certain spider that has a venom so powerful it kills your skin tissues within a matter of hours. *SUPER PARANOID.*

/shivers in a corner.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Well ****. My friend just told me about a certain spider that has a venom so powerful it kills your skin tissues within a matter of hours. *SUPER PARANOID.*

/shivers in a corner.
My dad got bit by that. He woke up and he had big bite marks and a chunk of his skin had deteriorated, we were in Florida though I don't think they're native to the northeast.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
how is everyone doing? ive been playing by myself. guess what... i think i can beat most of ct with just the experience of playing by myself. i can prove it given the opportunity. everyone is gay, and doesnt wanna play, but i am here so who ever wants it come and get it. i dont need to play with people ill just keep doing it by my self.

and yea u guessed it im drunk like allways but **** it im being honest. LOL
<3
Papito is definitely my favorite drunk poster.
This.

/shivers in a corner.
D: OMG!
>__> It couldn't be any worse than scorpions hiding in your shoes when you go to sleep in Costa Rica.
Spiders can't even kill you in the North East.
Totally not trying to make you more paranoid.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Who remembers Sora Keyblade Master? I mean seriously we had a Smashboards meme because of it LOL.
Lol.

I've been going to the beach a lot lately. I feel like if I ever move out of Rhode Island, I'm going to realize that I took it for granted that I was so close to the coast my whole life.

Laijin

Smash Hero

/shivers in a corner.
WELL. My friend just told me theres a spider who's venom is so powerful it gives you the ability of super agility, to climb walls, shoot web from your wrists, super strength and the ability to sense danger!
*SUPER PARANOID X___X*

noodles

Smash Champion
^lol

wow looking at the other threads ct gets down talked alot we need to step our **** up

Cort

Apple Head
concerning D3

SCR6488 (12:32:38 PM): i think i'm going to drop out of college now to get ready
SCR6488 returned at 12:32:39 PM.
Cort 28633 (12:32:44 PM): nice
SCR6488 (12:32:44 PM): start preparing and practicing
Cort 28633 (12:32:44 PM): me too
SCR6488 (12:32:53 PM): i don't know what exactly needs to be prepared and practiced
SCR6488 (12:32:56 PM): but let's figure it out and do it
Cort 28633 (12:32:59 PM): right

Aesir

Smash Master
People hate on cort because he acts like a ****, then they take his **** attitude to heart like. OH NOZE DA CORT HATITH ON ME I'MA POST AND CALL HIM OUT.

Corts not going to be impressed in smash unless you beat a lot of note worthy players, being flawlessly technical isn't going to impress him, he's like m2k he's seen it all already. More then likely he can do it better then you.

Top Bottom