• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Thanks guys.

Paying for girls is ridiculous. Haha, just kidding... kinda... not really... huh

So in brighter news, the girl I liked invited me to go to Vermont with her for a week but she asked last minute kinda and I have work. I should've just quit. T_T But that means she doesn't hate me? She also is no longer moving like she was going to which makes me happy. =)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Thanks guys.

Paying for girls is ridiculous. Haha, just kidding... kinda... not really... huh

So in brighter news, the girl I liked invited me to go to Vermont with her for a week but she asked last minute kinda and I have work. I should've just quit. T_T But that means she doesn't hate me? She also is no longer moving like she was going to which makes me happy. =)

I want your Marths body.....hes too good. And I mean your MELEE Marth...

I love how I am so anti/kill Brawl now. What a waste of button mashing that game is. I dont know what woke me up but I finally snapped and realized Brawl is crap. What a waste of 3-4 months that game was when that could have been time developing in Melee and playing with people such as Trademark, Budai, Brookman, Silas, Khaly, and SEXY.

Edit- Milktea-Yeah, its something along the lines of that or "yippie, look at me." Do you like the sig? I decided to drop the Meta Knight sig...for obvious reasons.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I think he's saying everyone, look at me. Which is why I love marth because he is like me, an attention whoring pretty boy. ^_^

So at my wedding (assuming I ever get married), when the bride comes in and everyone looks at her... I'm gonna be like, everyone, look at me! And totally steal her thunder, bwahahaha.

Sleep time, good night CT.

Edit: What about my marth's body PoF? I have no idea what you're talking about...

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Edit: What about my marth's body PoF? I have no idea what you're talking about...
I dont know if you say my prior post like a few pages back but I saw footage of you playing Mike in some friendlies like back in Feb of this year and your Marth is really foogin good. Your spacing is like......awesome. Probably one of the most stylish Marths i've seen aside from M2K. Maybe youre not THE BEST but you have style with him.

If you main Marth...you've got to have flare and you have it sir.

So desu ne! Kawaiii desu ne ^______^
Thats too asian for me to figure out. I still am looking forward to the day you kick my butt in Melee.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yea it's super cool Pof and not bandwagonish at all :0)

Last I remember Melee was the button mashing game Brawl is slow.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not joking at all. Melee is constant button mashing I never said it was unorganized but still button mashing.

What's to disagree on? There's wavedashing which is mad clanky and you hit L right before you hit the ground every time. That's not mashing buttons?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I do this really awesome thing in melee now.

It's called winning. Discuss.

Nana I hope you're joking because I'd really hate to be a doucebag right now.
haha I hit Multiquote to quote both Nana and Aesir and then saw youe edit pop up and i was like WTF? Aesir did NOT type this!!! Am I high? and then i refreshed back and saw your edit. Good stuff.

Nana-How in the heck is liking Melee bandwagonish? BRAWL is the bigger bandwagon game at the moment without a doubt and I think that is 100% clear. A majority of the scene is stroking it to that stupid, pointless game. I made the mistake of devoting my time to that game and yes, I enjoyed it for a time but then I used a little common sense and realized, that I had been just conforming and playing something just because "everyone else" was.

I'm sure this is actually what Aesir was thinking...or somewhere close to.

Whatever though, im not going to constantly argue back and forth with you. I like Melee....you like Brawl...end of story.

_V_

Smash Ace
I think button mashing just has negative connotations, haha, but man when you walk into a room of people playing Melee that is all you hear!

And all you smell is the worst smell in the WORLD >.>

Edit//Jam, we are too good!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I was saying it's bandwagonish of you since everyone seems to hate Brawl. When I say button mashing I mean constantly hitting buttons non stop. Obviously it takes skill but in comparison to Brawl it's definately more button mashy no?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Calling either game a button masher is pretty ****ing stupid, lol

edit: button mashing =/= pushing lots of buttons, it's the act of pushing buttons unintelligently in hopes something good will come out of it. This doesn't work at all in Smash because YOU MUST RECOVER, but it seems to be quite common in low level play for 2d/3d fighters.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I think button mashing just has negative connotations, haha, but man when you walk into a room of people playing Melee that is all you hear!

Exactly what I'm saying and Pof that's weird whenever anyone plays Brawl it's usually 10x quiter haha.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

This is why we've been connected since like the first tournament we played each other at.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Ok so don't jump down my throat it's not like I'm talking about a game I never played.

He called Brawl button mashing which is dumb because there's no L canceling so it's a much "quiter" I ignored the fact that he used it in the way it's meant to be which is mindless and without real aim.

Idk about you but whenever I played Melee it's mad loud. What else would you call it? It IS button mashing just skillful purposeful button mashing.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Nana has no idea what he's talking about and therefore shouldn't express his uneducated opinion.
Alright so don't call me uneducated since you don't know me at all and are just basing your statement on two words and not what I actually said or meant, 1 and 2 I do know what I'm talking about. I was simply saying that Melee is ****ing clanky and loud and is constant constant hitting of buttons unlike Brawl which is RELATIVELY QUIET IM COMPARISON. Another way of saying constant hitting of buttons would be button mashing no?

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wow you guys are so close minded LMAO.

So many years have gone by where gaming communities have referred to button mashing as random mooshing of the buttons, you've seem to have forgotten the LITERAL MEANING OF IT?

MASHING BUTTONS. PUSHING BUTTONS, IN MELEE, YOU PUSH LOTS OF BUTTONS A LOT BECAUSE THERE IS TECH. Relax chiggas, and get out of Nana's ***.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wow you guys are so close minded LMAO.

So many years have gone by where gaming communities have referred to button mashing as random mooshing of the buttons, you've seen to have forgotten the LITERAL MEANING OF IT?

MASHING BUTTONS. PUSHING BUTTONS, IN MELEE, YOU PUSH LOTS OF BUTTONS A LOT BECAUSE THERE IS TECH. Relax chiggas, and get out of Nana's ***.
The law.

Laid down.

Smooth Criminal

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I just saw button mashy and thought. "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" cause I hear scrubs say it's mindlessly pressing buttons in which case I respond with douchebaggery. >_>
No I'm not ignorant or an idiot. Idk how anyone could say any game period is button mashing because obviously there's a way you're supposed to play every game.

It's an oxymoron? Shoot me. You all know what I mean. So since no one spoke out I assume you all agree that Brawl IS a button mashing game? (button mashing as in hitting buttons/noskill etc.)???

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ok so don't jump down my throat it's not like I'm talking about a game I never played.

He called Brawl button mashing which is dumb because there's no L canceling so it's a much "quiter" I ignored the fact that he used it in the way it's meant to be which is mindless and without real aim.

Idk about you but whenever I played Melee it's mad loud. What else would you call it? It IS button mashing just skillful purposeful button mashing.
>_> Button sexing?
I dunno, I think Brawl uses the shoulder buttons a lot more than Melee did.
D: Those shields are so powerful, you know?

And Poffy, don't pick on Lil.
:3 You were beyond help.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No I'm not ignorant or an idiot. Idk how anyone could say any game period is button mashing because obviously there's a way you're supposed to play every game.
like i said earlier, it only seems to exist in low level play in 2d/3d fighters, so rarely does a game actually rely on button mashing. brawl certainly doesn't, prince, so don't act all innocent lol.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hey hey PoF, once upon a time I wrote a nice post to you and you totally ignored me >:[, then I was a bit offended. But I never jumped on the bandwagon of harassing you! I'M SORRY FOR NOT STICKING UP THOUGH, it was bothersome seeing everyone toasting your *** over a fire after a while -_-;.

Top Bottom