• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
so my job entails me looking through magazines, mostly...and I'm doing a Vibe right now. In the letters to the editor section there is a picture (and letter from) a (white) girl who has the name of a Lil Wayne song tattooed on her ****. wtf is wrong with people, that girl should be culled.
>_> I'm sure if she was given the choice of being black she would choose it. Also, that girl probably felt that Lil Wayne would be so profoundly moved by the devotion of her breasticles to his art that he would draw her naked and then do her and call it art.
Yeaaa..... >_>
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
me talking to kenny in my room:

kenny - *breaking up weed on a video game*
alex - *looks at game* hey, i guess brawl's good for something right?
kenny - not even, it's melee
alex - *rofls*

edit:

>_> if I was given the choice of being black I would choose it. Also, I felt that Lil Wayne would be so profoundly moved by the devotion ofmy breasticles to his art that he would draw me naked and then do me and call it art.
Yeaaa..... ^_^
-DD
phix'd

where is Otakon thumbs? don't respond on the thread, i won't look after this post. IM me @ allhighloanshark or call/text 860 463 7809

i ended up buying gta4 for ps3, while on the clock at work yesterday, driving their car, it was great.

hope ya'll doing well

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
>_> I'm sure if she was given the choice of being black she would choose it. Also, that girl probably felt that Lil Wayne would be so profoundly moved by the devotion of her breasticles to his art that he would draw her naked and then do her and call it art.
Yeaaa..... >_>
-DD
her letter said something like "there's only one person on his lollipop and it's me so get over it *****es"

yeahhhhhh

and these are really ****ing hilarious:
you know in a omg that's terrible way
http://www.republicanmarket.com/store/cat/21.Buttons

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Shakes fist at Alex's awesome phix.*
>:[ I'll get you next time!
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
WOO my Wii is back...and so quiet now and does not freeze anymore! Yay, all for free :)

Someone play Brawl or something with me :)

Just go on, hopefully I see you.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
ill take that bet any day we can play every single course, person who has more first places gets 50$. 1 on 1 only.
Haha 1 on 1's. That was a good joke

Try 150 CC or Extra Grand Prix with all eight characters racing. Its the only way to play that game.

Either 2 people doing grand people or four people total racing is the only way to play that game. 1 V 1 is toooo boring.

EDIT-V, lets play online now? Been a while since i have played you.

Top Bottom