• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
mgs4
was so ****ign amazing
i cried
when it was over
now
im marathoning them all
i didnt have time pre launch of mgs4
AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN?!

Also;
:3 I had a great day today, and I also gained free any-time access to the neighbor's pool and outdoor stereo system.

>_> And anything else he has in his basement.
Yeaaa....good shizzyyytee.

I think I should start playing smash again soon, I keep putting it off for some reason.
@_@ I blame Brawl.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Christ how old is snake gonna be now, I can see it now

MGS5...and you thought Ganondorf was old...
haha old or getting old?
I wonder if they increased them amount of cut scenes

Haha 1 on 1's. That was a good joke

Try 150 CC or Extra Grand Prix with all eight characters racing. Its the only way to play that game.

Either 2 people doing grand people or four people total racing is the only way to play that game. 1 V 1 is toooo boring.
Playing mario kart with 2 people against the computer isn't a true test of skill. As V said time trials would be the stripped down equivalent to how play smash, and the most true test of skill. However I prefer four people playing all the courses in a cup, and using a point system to determine the winner
____

This guy is pretty cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo&feature=user

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.darwinawards.com/

Alan Hall, 48, was found collapsed on the front lawn of his brother's Fairfield home on December 5, 8 hours after his ***** had been cut off at the base. Paramedics rushed Hall to North Bay Medical Center, where surgeons were unsuccessful in their attempts to reattach his severed organ.

Hall blamed the maiming on a woman named Brenda, whom he met at a local gas station the previous night. He brought Brenda to his trailer, parked in the driveway of his brother's Fairfield home, and had sex. Around 3AM, the woman mentioned revenge and cut off his ***** with a razor-sharp hobby knife, then fled the trailer on foot. Details of the attack were sketchy, and police were unsure why Hall could not defend himself. Fairfield police Lieutenant William Gresham said Hall may have been using drugs.

A heated manhunt for Brenda ensued. She was described as a 42-year-old white female, 5' 7" and 135 pounds, dressed in a white blouse, navy blue jacket and blue slacks, and possibly driving a brown Ford F350 pickup truck.

Meanwhile, after being discharged from the hospital on Monday, Hall drove off in a pickup hitched to his trailer and disappeared. Detectives were eager to interview him again, but were unable to locate him due to his transient lifestyle.

More intriguing details began to emerge.

Hall was arrested during the 1970's for drug possession and drunk driving. In 1982 he was arrested for taking his young daughter out of state. Psychological tests suggested that he suffered permanent mental trauma while serving with the U.S. Navy in Vietnam, causing blackouts and alcoholism. His ex-wife described him as a packrat who enjoyed taking trips in his mobile trailer home.
In 1983 Hall was convicted of voluntary manslaughter of a 23-year-old Suisun City woman found strangled in a car parked at a local Denny's restaurant on 17 February. Hall confessed to the murder, saying that she taunted him about his inability to achieve an erection when he tried to have sex with her. His statement was ruled inadmissible because of improper police interrogation techniques, and prosecutors agreed to let Hall plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter. He served half of a six-year prison term.

Police speculated that the woman who cut off his ***** may have been carrying out a 14-year-old vendetta for the slaying of her friend. But the truth was even stranger.

When Hall was finally located and interviewed on Thursday, he admitted that he cut off his own *****. A voice stress analyzer indicated that he was telling the truth. "At this point, there is no evidence that a crime occurred," police Lieutenant William Gresham said in a press release. "The case is being reclassified as an injured person report." Hall may face misdemeanor charges for filing a false police report.

Ironically, Alan Hall works as a pipe-fitter, according to court records.
BEST. SITE. EVER.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
me talking to kenny in my room:

kenny - *breaking up weed on a video game*
alex - *looks at game* hey, i guess brawl's good for something right?
LOL, yo your the best

Haha 1 on 1's. That was a good joke

Try 150 CC or Extra Grand Prix with all eight characters racing. Its the only way to play that game.

Either 2 people doing grand people or four people total racing is the only way to play that game. 1 V 1 is toooo boring.
why would you play with the computer? if you play a smash money match you gonna throw a computer in the mix......NO ofcourse not 1 on 1. if you know your going to get roasted thats ok, i wouldnt wanna lose 50$ either.

_milktea

Smash Lord
papito, thank you so much for calling me respectable =P. darc is my bf though haha, and Dd seems like hes just joshin

edit//wait i just made it sound like i really did screw darc, i didnt LMAO

edit2//sleepy, are you never on aim anymore?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade - I don't think Type 2 is that expensive.
I think price just depends where you go.
For example, at the Buckland mall you can get a starter deck for magic for only $10
=D
And for singles, on the other hand, I'd just trade for them, lol.
u have much to learn my son
89 cent double cheesy beef burrito at taco bell = aww yeah
*** YEA *high five*

Papito

Smash Journeyman
hey dazwa i know i dont really know you, but i hear your really good at smash. do you have any videos of you playing zero suit samus? i would like to see. my brother uses her pretty decent, i know she can be pretty sick if you use her in smart ways.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
papito italian spiderman, thank you so much

ehh shut your mouth pussycat! fammi un macchiato, PRONTO!

edit: papito, nah, there aren't any videos of my zamoose on the internet. maybe one day. maybe... but yeah, i think she's severely overlooked, too many people think her recovery is bad when it's ridiculously good, and her zapping moves make BRAWL COMBOS

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I know, i hate it when i hang off the ledge for a split second to long and my brother zaps me with the down smash then runs and back airs me into the wall and then death.... also the gun is the best.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I LOVE doing that, getting kills at 60% is a beautiful thing in brawl lol. I hate it when Darc somehow miraculously DIs it so he flies above the ledge and doesn't die =(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
x4 combo !???

i think i have to go to manchester to pick up the ex from her grandmas, to hang with her for a few days LULLL

maybe
lunch
manchester mall
with smashers
on my bday
or something
maybe?

Top Bottom