• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL he wasn't lying. Remember how the openings to Seed sometimes ruined important plot points before you actually saw them in the show? I watched all 4 of the Destiny openings and, not only do they all suck, but they show him in the mask and the later ones show him back with the crew as a good guy. It doesn't get much worse than that.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
your friend tells no tales as they say lol, anyway yah besides the seeingly bad plot twists especially the one with the girls lol i forget if its in seed or destiny anyway, fight scenes are amazing watch it just for that lol

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I've decided that, after a refreshing nap, I will not write an essay singing FF 6's praises over 7. I like to write, and I like FF 6, but that would land me squarely in crazy territory.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I've decided that, after a refreshing nap, I will not write an essay singing FF 6's praises over 7. I like to write, and I like FF 6, but that would land me squarely in crazy territory.
you suck... /arguement

edit yah its bad... really bad lol... but the battle scenes are epic.. they make up for it lol

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
don't listen to modest, jam your essays rule the internet and will change the world per your every desire... so write.. **** you lolol... yah i just basically wanna be entertained by the arguement as well

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*comes in late*
If you don't want to watch Destiny, watch Destiny Special edition.
Its just condensed the entire show into 4 episodes, hitting only the major and awesome battles and plot points.
It is really, really good.
Best ~4 Hours spent watching Gundam. Ever.
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ATTENTION ALL TROLLS
ALL GOONS
ALL BTARDS
ALL THOSE WHO LURK THE INTRANET

I have been given a task.
I randomly received admin powers for some forum

www.locklegion.com

The mission is to invade, and accumulate luls, memes, and raise hell

The amount of spam this thread has, sounds perfect for this.
Let us invade, shall we?

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
See I've never even heard of Opeth, and I just listened to them and I think they sound just like every other band in that genre. So does that mean I have bad musical taste? I don't think so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otmtn3hvrkI
Folly is good hardcore and the sshhiitttttt
_____

I honestly sniffed deodorants for a half an hour today and made 45$
now I can spend it on tourneys, you all should think about doing that
_______

tonight will consist of drinking brass monkeys and playing GTA, CoD, n smash
I love not living at home

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
See I've never even heard of Opeth, and I just listened to them and I think they sound just like every other band in that genre. So does that mean I have bad musical taste? I don't think so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otmtn3hvrkI
Folly is good hardcore and the sshhiitttttt

It depends on what songs you listened to. Some of Opeths material is very straight forward and generic while some of it is very slow....mellow...and calm. Thats what makes Opeth so great. Mike has the ability to sing some sick death metal jams while also having a fantastic actual singing voice.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
well this room is too front for that kind of talk

you have to go backer for that

into the backer rooms

kevinM knows what im talkin bout
jam stunna knows what im talkin bout
omegawhitemage knows what im talkin bout

Top Bottom