• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
dark matter. that or time travel >_>. <3 Ben is amazing.

Lock:
Ben! you just killed all the people on the Freighter!
Ben: so..
I LOL'D at that part.
I also LOL'D at the grenade kick. That was priceless.
I think Michael is still alive, personally, after that C4 blast, because that dude appeared and stuff. Obviously something stupid happened. Also, what do you think the point of those "ghosts" of like, Clare and stuff appearing mean?

Also: Naruto Spoilers:
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SASUKE'S NEW EYES?! THEY'RE WTF AWESOME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY EVEN DO LOL.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Lost spoilers(?):
The scene with Ben and Locke in the Orchid was hilarious, because I imagined it as if Ben had taken his son (in this case, Locke) to his work. Locke, the son, kept bothering Ben with loads of questions, to a point where Ben got tired of them, and just gave him a movie to watch. When it stopped playing, Locke only gave Ben more crap.

EDIT: As for Michael, the dude who appeared said "you can go now," right? Keep in mind in the Michael-centric episode, it was revealed that he wanted to kill himself but couldn't, and later aligned with the others.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry to those of you who tried to add my FC today, I typed it in incorrently.

My correct Brawl FC is:

2621-3670-4565.

Hope to see some of you at the tourney tomorrow!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I LOL'D at that part.
I also LOL'D at the grenade kick. That was priceless.
I think Michael is still alive, personally, after that C4 blast, because that dude appeared and stuff. Obviously something stupid happened. Also, what do you think the point of those "ghosts" of like, Clare and stuff appearing mean?
I think Micheal is dead because Jacob appeared right b4 the shipped blew up. "you can leave now". Leave now as in not be apart of Jacobs plot scheme etc. I think Claire is a ghost like Jacob now. I don't think that she is normal anymore. she seems to have given herself to Jacob and be engulfed in the plan.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm sorry to those of you who tried to add my FC today, I typed it in incorrently.

My correct Brawl FC is:

2621-3670-4565.

Hope to see some of you at the tourney tomorrow!
Okay Budai, I'm adding your REAL FC now.

Also,
Aeris dies! :(:(:(

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>;

Yes, DD, I have been reading the latest scanslations of Naruto. IMO, Masashi Kishimoto is doing a fantastic job.

Looks like somebody's going to destroy Konoha.

Smooth Criminal

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>;

Yes, DD, I have been reading the latest scanslations of Naruto. IMO, Masashi Kishimoto is doing a fantastic job.

Looks like somebody's going to destroy Konoha.

Smooth Criminal
About time too, they've had to too good for too long!

Also more Lost:
XD I thought that they were dead too. Also, wouldn't Sawyer and Juliet have gotten off the island too, since it seems that Locke and Ben did in the Flash Forwards...

Spolier Tags are too good.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, I'm playing Melee with Zoraida right now, and she pulled four turnips. They were Doom, Doom, Semi-Doom, Doom. All in a row. I didn't know that was possible

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brawl Peach is broken lawl

my blade breaker sigs can now DUAL WIELD

AND EVEN TRI-WIELD

EDIT: Jam, did it get recorded? That might be good barlw footage

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Brawl Peach is broken lawl

EDIT: Jam, did it get recorded? That might be good barlw footage
Brawl Peach is ridiculous. Daz, I didn't record that one, but I do have a recorded match of my wife three-stocking me in Brawl with Zelda.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T-T GG looks like so much fun...
>_> If I download it and play on my PSP, is that bad?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay! Time to mow the lawn, clean my room, shower and go to Wes's tournament!
WOOOOOOOO!
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
yugioh players-

lets say i special summon Gigantes (remove 1 earth monster from grave to special summon)
it gets killed. on the next turn, can i remove another earth monster to special summon it from the grave?

I'm pretty sure you can do that. I used to be a level 1 UDE yugioh judge! XD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
no you cannot

I still am a level 1 judge

<_____<

EDIT: However, because you successfully summoned it by its effect, it's now a legal target for Monster Reborn, Premature Burial, etc, and you don't need to remove an Earth monster to do it.

If its effect allowed you to revive it from the grave like that, it would have specified that it could have.

oh, and KevinM is also a Yachiru Blade Breaker, HOW YOU GON' ACT NOW

trademark0013

Smash Champion
yugioh players-

lets say i special summon Gigantes (remove 1 earth monster from grave to special summon)
it gets killed. on the next turn, can i remove another earth monster to special summon it from the grave?

I'm pretty sure you can do that. I used to be a level 1 UDE yugioh judge! XD
no u cant. the only way to special summon from the grave is if the card says special summon "from the grave", which most yugioh cards (at least from when i was playing) dont.

Top Bottom