• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
But I play as RED kirby and RED MK.
D: SO THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!
Also:
Under estimating 9 year olds is a BAD IDEA.
Thats the kinda stuff that knock you out of tournaments.

-DD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
LOL at dazwa being a judge

i used to play a mean beast deck. you guys dont even know.
daz i kinda wanna play, you still have your deck?

DarkThundah

Smash Apprentice
hi

hey all, I'm new to the smash bros scene and I thought that it might be a good idea to introduce myself and get acquainted with some people from CT.
I've been playing smash since the 64 days and I wanted to try and improve my skills; maybe even test myself in some local tourneys, get my *** handed at first of course.

If anyone is from the eastern part of the state I spend most of the year at ECSU in Willimantic.
peace.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I just went to a Ghetto party in downtown Hartford. It was an apartment party with like twenty people. I was scared of walking down the street at night... but funny stuff. So I start walking towards the apartment and someone was like, "Did someone order Chinese food?" I lol'd. I usually don't go when my friends host them but it was for one of them who was joining the Air Force and I had to see him before I left. This was probably the most awkward moment in my life as I knew about 5/20 of the people and I was dressed super preppy. Good times though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So I just went to a Ghetto party in downtown Hartford. It was an apartment party with like twenty people. I was scared of walking down the street at night... but funny stuff. So I start walking towards the apartment and someone was like, "Did someone order Chinese food?" I lol'd. I usually don't go when my friends host them but it was for one of them who was joining the Air Force and I had to see him before I left. This was probably the most awkward moment in my life as I knew about 5/20 of the people and I was dressed super preppy. Good times though.
You were in Hartford today? You should have visited me, but I was working.

I haven't seen Tom post in this thread in a while.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey CT.
What is a good anime for a girl to watch to be used as a "gateway" anime?
>_> Lucky Star maybe?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL!
Yea, I was thinking death note.
Girls like Misa o.o...
>_> I was going to use Hayate no Gotoku, but none of you have even seen it, have you?
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Most anime girls I know started on Sailor Moon but they started that when they were little so unless she is middle school or under, probably not. But all shoujos are meant for the younger audience.

I think Death Note is just something everyone should like, unless she is one of those bimbos who don't like thinking then no.

You can do like a drama/dating anime if she is into stuff like that.

Starting anime later in life doesn't work well, especially for a girl. Travel back in time and make her start watching at like 10.

Edit: Jam, I live in West Hartford so I can visit you anytime. ^_^ But I can't play brawl for extended periods of time and I wouldn't even be fun to play because I am so bad. =(

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i haven't played in a while, but ill play if your down. i used to be all about it, but then i kinda fell of.

if you let me know when your going to something ill be at then ill bring my deck

and dazwa quit ****ing johning and play me and jam

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Awwww man, I gotta get back into this. Someone host a tournament or some sort of brawlfest that isnt an hour away.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Nus just have her watch Bebop. It's hard not to like it, and girls seem to love Spike. I got my girlfriend into anime a few years ago with Bebop and she had never seen anything before.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
today while stuck with family my cousins and I played special brawls and it truly is a fun party game lol
seeing as I was beating them 3v1 the word "competition" was completely absent
my favorites were:
Invisible and smoke balls only on high
and
300% damage with 99 stock

It is my belief these should be considered for the next evo

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Wes-Yeah....did he magically get decent or something dude? I was expecting to go in and kick his ***. I think thats why I lost...did not listen to that kickass Gimpyfish video on youtube. such a good vi

in other news-this is funny/stupid ASSSSSS **** haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-AFZyOi4k
Haha that mighta been it. Well, I would hope him and I playing all the time helped as well. :"P

EDIT: How many people would be interested in a Smash Bros 64 tournament? Possibly the same day as a Brawl tournament.

Top Bottom