• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
haha Ro-butt-nik
I'm suprised how many videos there are of that game

I watched that bob dylan performance in one of my music classes last year. I think they actually started boo'ing him near the end of that show. The people from England didn't like the change in his musical style from folk to...whatever the hell you call that singing style lol

this guy is one of his biggest fans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, I'm thinking of making it a requirement that all Four Swords members have dual-citizenship in Blade Breakers (not really, but it would be great).

Also:

http://kotaku.com/5011404/ubisoft-officially-announces-beyond-good--evil-2

OH GOD YES
I was reading about the trailer on IGN, and I saw this:

Introduced by the company's CEO Yves Guillemot at today's Ubidays 2008 event in Paris, the untitled game was described as Ancel's latest project. What was stunning about the gorgeous trailer was that it utilized the game's impressive in-game engine.
That's amazing, but it got me thinking. It's a god**** shame that the bold line completely rules out a Wii release. **** you Nintendo. IGN didn't even bother putting this info on their Wii portal because it's so obvious that this game is far beyond the Wii's capabilities. Everyday, I hate Nintendo a little bit more.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trademark, we should have a vintage MM for like $20.00 or more at a tourney we're both at.
omg, that would be bad azz. now i have to find my deck. i'm scared to run it. it was a year behind when i DID play and that was 2 years ago :(

on another note, whos the best player in brawl atm or who places highest? i dont check results or videos or anything, but i was jw

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woo!
I have my Sig now!
>_> I like how I probably did more work rendering all of my images than Daz did putting them in place on the template.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No!
Its a DarkDragoon pin! Edited from Bahamut!
And I rendered that Lulu myself.

>_> I has the skillz.
-DD

Top Bottom