• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
How does one ariel cancel?

Man, I need to learn how to play Brawl >.>

Cort find anywhere to play? I am at my friend's apartment in Stafford Springs, she has work from 2-8 I think. You could come here during that time. Leave at 7:30 before she was back lol It maybe too far away though.

_V_

Smash Ace
Psh, I know you are <3 we will probably end up playing today...now I have to shower!

I just want Cort to teach me how to play Brawl before I head out west haha

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
B^U

oh god tim B^Uckley

edit: I just thought of a crazy idea

XENOGEARS OF WAR

more like terrible idea, mirite

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I can't do stuff today anymore Steve. :( My brother is moving in the last of his stuff into his house and I told him I'd help him ages ago.

When are you officially leaving??

_V_

Smash Ace
Steph only had work from 4-8 today anyway...I think I am playing with Patric for a bit though.

She has work 2-8 tomorrow, so maybe we can all figure something out...Vernon? I know Pipe wanted to play too, so maybe that could work out.

I will be gone on Tuesday at 5am :(

There is a Brawl tournament on June 7th out there...so I may go to that (and get ***** unless I learn how to play) just to meet some people out there.

I think Rickety and Mango usually go...I heard they are both nice kids?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

If, for nothing else, USB Gecko can get some amazing screenshots.

Also:
D: Aesir, is your sister hot? Hook me up man!

Also:
I feel like playing someone in Brawl. I haven't played Brawl since I went to Poffy's. No Johns.

Also:
V, you just need to learn when to shield, and when to attack.
Protip: If you want to attack when your opponent is looking, shield. If you want to shield, spot dodge/roll. If you want to spot dodge or roll, then attack.
Play Snake and add a few good tilts and you have a winner!

Also, I have finals next week. Lol.

-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Playing with Steve one last time. Let's play brawl a little so I can get good too. I watched a video of pc vs cort snake dittos and I think I can just imitate that to a much lesser degree. ^^

Isn't Aesir in Stafford? He should come too.

I am leaving now, should be there in 40ish minutes or a little more depending how distracted I get while getting ready.

Top Bottom