• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
silent wolf's fox moonwalk to ledge guard is probably the sexiest technical move he can do.

edit: papito, have you ever played yu gi oh?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
[ZSS has a CG now!] It's her Forward Throw, but you need to initiate a Dash immediately before you grab. This will cause her to slide as she moves her whip forward. By doing this, she can grab repeatedly on a decent number of characters. The worst is Dedede, who get's screwed until like 80%.
>_> So I heard that chaingrabs are limited to 5 only in Texas.
Wtf is up with that?
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
hey guess what, I'm starting my own secret punch list

it might never have a person on it, but I guess we'll find out!
Kind of reminds me of the word of the day from peewee's playhouse
This one time we played that trick on our physics teacher. Everytime she said "velocity" we cheered and clapped
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NTc4OyPHuY
^nut-job

Type one magic the gathering qkq vintage. all cards are legal except 3 and the gametype is purely metagamed
So I've been watching you post about magic and now I finally took all my cards out. I really have no idea how they stack up against what are considered good decks, but I know I've got some decent stuff. I believe its 1st generation...
Where do you look to see killer top tier decks?

I saw indiana jones tonight baked out of my mind woooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone else? lol

Aesir

Smash Master
I do the coolest things in melee.

like ledge hop nairs except instead of hopping I just fall to my doom using nair.

Or fair shields without lcanceling yeahhhh I do some of the most hardcore **** in melee **** YEAH

on a serious note, I never realized till recently how incredibly good l-cancel to jab was with link.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
This is the best pikachu I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7hIYYI9T8k
anthers pika is amazing in melee
Where do you look to see killer top tier decks?
theres no str8 up way, but if u can metagame u can figure it out. basically, u look at the placings of all tournaments and figure it out from there. what beats what and so forth. if ur talking t1 i can tell u right now. if u play t2, talk to swift and i think zoso knows a thing or two as well.
dude. boxman.
play me in ygo.

I NEED A dark magician of chaos

like now.
ewww. that card was garbage unless they remade it

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go to Hawaii with PC and Kip for a week

for a Brawl/Melee tourny

which one of you noobs wants to come too? :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Tales of Symphonia has gotten very little love since being mentioned a few pages ago.

Also, playing Wario makes me feel like I could almost maybe not hate Brawl kind of.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
the first time i played it the story line ****ed with my head. it was extremely well written. im so pumped for the one thats coming on the wii.

i wont leave my house

hopefully it will stand up to my expectations

Top Bottom