• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
stax + crucible of worlds:
annoying yet beatable deck. kinda dead in the metagame now tho, so i'm not as nervous about playing it
http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/Smokestack.jpg
http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardscans/MAG5DA/crucible_of_worlds.jpg

leyline of the void:
destroys most decks in t1 cuz most are GY heavy and barely any destroy enchantments. *shivers*
http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardscans/MAGGUI/leyline_of_the_void.jpg

i'm about to test out Hulk Flash right now, a new deck in the metagame. seems nice
so yeah, i just spoogled looking at those cards, rofl. hulk flash = ? and do you have all of these? o.o;

The begining of the video has to be the most american thing I have witnessed in a long time.
eh?

M2k's metaknight is the gayest thing I've ever seen. He'll stand on one side of the stage in teams and spam d tilt, d smash, and forward smash so approaching him is **** near impossible. Oh, and don't even think about edgeguarding him, he uses up b quicker than any other metaknight. The moment he's off the stage and you even try to come close he up b's.
it has begun

resident evil 4 was originally made for cube and no other systems. because capcom wanted more money they eventually ported it to ps2, but the cube version is universally agreed to be the better version
incorrect, ps2>gc version, + ada, kthx

I have Job(starting today)
well congratulations sir! details??

my bed is hard and now my back hurts, GG
it's a side effect of sleeping on my bed, all other beds become hard, nom nom

It's likely that no one knew that sort of dog existed before you mentioned it.
qft, i had no clue, pics?

First post after brookman.
dayum youuu >..>

i pm'd a mod though, hopefully we can see sendo's manly face again
thank god =O

i'm 1 blunt away from only having roaches left >.<, melee is fantastic, mark is so amazing, that is all.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yay! I posted after Mike (Celebrity status)

Thumbs-Yeah, no kidding Galaxy was a waste of time. I actually enjoyed Paper Mario on the Wii more than Galaxy. That game was stupid, but actually really funny.

Mike-You were in Turbo? haha haha haha

Edit-Mike watch out! Now you have +1 to the "punch list.txt" document onto Alex's desktop!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i wanna play 4

and

i do enjoy both games, but if i wanted to play one of them i would pick up galaxy before sunshine, but 64 before galaxy, and you need your brained checked anyway

and

silas zing milktea is WIN

Sir James

The Doctor
Did you guys play melee or Brawl?

Yes, Eggos are done.

Thumbswayup-

Mario RPG
Super Mario Brothers I II, and III
Super Mario World
Mario Party IV
Mario Golf (GBC and N64)
Mario 64
The New Super Mario Brothers
Mario Kart (SNES and N64)
Mario Tennis (GBC and N64)

Are good Mario games. Mario walking around with a hose is not my idea of a good game...sorry. If you look at all the other Mario games ever made and then look at Mario Sunshine you can tell that Nintendo was desperate for ideas.

The Mario games are beginning to suck and we all know that hence why 3-4 people IN THIS THREAD are getting rid of their Wiis.
They need to seriously just make a sequel to Super Mario RPG. That was one of the greatest games of all time. Screw this paper mario crap. I want SMRPG!

noodles

Smash Champion
galaxy > sunshine it is what it is.

i heard super mario rpg was on the awesomness scale i should play it.

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
"Linear" isn't necessarily a bad thing if the gameplay/graphics/music/design/EVERYTHING ELSE is good.
I enjoyed Sunshine more than Galaxy and the graphics (lol wii graphics?)/gameplay/music were the exact same to me. The design of the game was much better and wtf is "everything else"? Galaxy starts off slow as a snail, you get like 3 stars in the first 2 hours.

The rest of the game is extremely linear compared to Sunshine, thus completing it felt more like a boring chore than the regular adventure/platformer marios.

Galaxy wasn't that good. A handful of the levels were fun as expected, but Sunshine was still a better game overall, at least for someone trying to experience everything both games had to offer.

noodles

Smash Champion
idk mario galaxy somehow gives me that oldschool mario feeling(well it felt more like 64). music was definatly better plus 3d koopas kickass.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hey guess what, I'm starting my own secret punch list

it might never have a person on it, but I guess we'll find out!

Top Bottom