• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Uh there's no argument. I thought it was Sony...I knew it was on GC but I didn't think they released its.

I don't like pikmin that much.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
The bold.

Also, Sunshine was good.
The Nintendo FF was ok
Viewtiful Joe
Paper Mario
Prime 2 also
All the REs, just not 4
Mario Sunshine? Is that a joke?

Once again, Paper Mario on the N64 was a good 10X better.

Prime? Probably one of the worst first person shooter game series ever created.

Viewtiful Joe? Ok, it looked cool and was very different...i'll give you that.

Still, the GC was a piece of crap and does not compare to the mod heaven Xbox or one of the most popular systems of all time....the PS2. Nintendo has not been as good since Nintendo 64 and we all know it. The NES, Gameboy, and SNES were the only TRUE good systems. The DS is easily probably 70% owned by asians....sorry...but thats pretty much a true statement. Everytime I go somewhere some asian girl or boy is fiending warioware, pokemon, phoenix wright, or some new mario game. (Looks to Milktea and Khaly.....) :psycho:

i'm gonna make a punch list punching people for every multiquote used

starting since forever

silas - 1 billion
HAHA

Aesir

Smash Master
Ethnic groups don't determine who buys a system.

You must go to a lot of places with asians because I can tell you I've seen far more DS's at MCC then PSP's the demographic of asians at that school is so small it's like Asians don't exist there.

Usually Blacks Whites. I usually see them with DS's.

Sorry but you can't fight Nintendo on the hand held war, it's like they put their effort toward that realizing home consoles are a losing battle.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
pretty sure everyone and their mom owns a DS, prince. last i heard sales were at 70 million.

speaking of DS, if any of you kids haven't played that there The World Ends With You game yet, DO SO RIGHT NOW

edit: seriously wtf @ the asian comment. maine is 98% white but that doesn't stop me seeing someone with a DS every 5 minutes.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Mario Sunshine? Is that a joke?

Once again, Paper Mario on the N64 was a good 10X better.

Prime? Probably one of the worst first person shooter game series ever created.

Viewtiful Joe? Ok, it looked cool and was very different...i'll give you that.
yes, 64 > galaxy > sunshine, but it was still a good game. too many people compare new games to its prior versions. (64 melee brawl btw, you should notice a trend here)

same goes for paper mario, and prime is definantly not one of the worst fps. the first prime was the balls.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
As soon as silas posted that video of him and axel playing melee friendlies I had to pop in my disk
That happens every time I watch melee videos
I always sucked as falcon...

I still haven't beaten Galaxy but from what I've played, calling it mario 64 with a wiimote is generalizing the whole series. Thats like calling mario 64, super mario world with a joystick and 3d graphics.

The wii has its redeeming qualities. It's no different than the gamecube was at its time.

If you think people won't be someday saying XBox 1080 is nowhere near as good as 360 was, you are wrong

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Did you guys play melee or Brawl?

Yes, Eggos are done.

Thumbswayup-

Mario RPG
Super Mario Brothers I II, and III
Super Mario World
Mario Party IV
Mario Golf (GBC and N64)
Mario 64
The New Super Mario Brothers
Mario Kart (SNES and N64)
Mario Tennis (GBC and N64)

Are good Mario games. Mario walking around with a hose is not my idea of a good game...sorry. If you look at all the other Mario games ever made and then look at Mario Sunshine you can tell that Nintendo was desperate for ideas.

The Mario games are beginning to suck and we all know that hence why 3-4 people IN THIS THREAD are getting rid of their Wiis.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
PoF- Sunshine was innovative and fun as hell. Did you get all the shines? It was challenging. Maybe compared to older mario games it isn't as good, but don't for a second tell me galaxy is better than sunshine. I played it for 30 minutes before becoming extremely bored. It's a ****ing rehash of sunshine except it's dumbed down. Just like brawl was for melee.

It's not just the mario games, ALL nintendo games are beginning to suck. I'm seriously contemplating selling my wii if nothing interesting comes out soon.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
premium members can

my premium expired

and for some reason, instead of my avatar staying, it vanished

i pm'd a mod though, hopefully we can see sendo's manly face again

Brookman

Smash Hero
I used the invulnerable frames of the shoryuken to cut through his super move, then I predicted his block and grabbed and hadoukened him perfectly in his recovery frames.

Top Bottom