• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I wish I didn'tlive in stafford =[
>_> Yea. Like honestly.
I wish you even had a Wii. That would be cool. Wifi it up son.

bring back some hawaiian bud.

i heard they grow marijuana near volcanoes, and supposedly its the most potent outdoor weed in the entire world.
>_> Uhh...wouldn't it just have like...more minerals in the plant?
You know, like, minerals you don't want to inhale...
._. Like Sulfur.

ALSO!

WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE KHALY?! STOP FAILING SO HARD!

ALSO!

Bleach Heat the Soul 5 for the PSP is pretty fun if you have someone else to play. Yachiru is amazing, and Hitsuguya is a fricken combo BEAST.

ALSO!

When I get bored later, I may photoshop a picture of Lil and put lettuce in her hair.

Too bad Khaly won't understand what I'm saying because HE WASN'T THERE!

ALSO!

Khaly wasn't there.

AND FINALLY!

=D Good times @ Al0x's!
^-^ Great to get to know you better Lil/Darc/Zoso, and thanks for including me in on those team matches.

Sexy, I hope you REMEMBER WHO I AM NEXT TIME.

Uhh...Alex that was Papito's friend, nice meeting you, sorry I gave you my SWF name. Bad habit.

EDIT:
THATS IT~! $1 YuGiOh MM at the next Esticle Khaly! I'm taking you down!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
what the **** is this talk that jake will beat papito? Ill tell you what ill fruckin beat him.
>_> See, I'm unsure as to who to bet on.
Jake says I can touch his monkey, and that appeals to me. Also, he has been placing high recently, and plays snake.

Papito, I don't remember seeing him play Brawl...but I wouldn't doubt his ability to rock it hard.

<_< I'll just have to sit back and watch.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i found one of my yearbooks. this one doesn't have boa in it though.

it does have Eugene/Yoo Jin from SES though.

My scanner broke, so taking pics with camera.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Home court?

Sorry Papito, that was stupid. Theres no advantage to playing on any television unless you are used to playing on Widescreen high def TV's...thats all. Do the match this week at Barrons Comic Bookstore (milford) or June 7th at the next Esticle.

I'm not a "D-i-c-k" Rider; I pay for my gas, groceries, insurance, and other things and just happened to be busy that day and forgot that my father had bought tickets for Stone Temple Pilots for my brother, my cousin, and myself. I was not willing to go play video games with you on a nice sunny day and waste a good 8-10 bucks probably on gas. I'm saying that Jake can beat you because he has been performing well. I might have not said that if I knew ANY of your tourney experience. Don't make me out to be the bad guy or some form of jerk, because although I may come off as it on the boards, i am not. And besides, Jake and I used to be on bad terms, what makes you think I'm playing "follow the leader" ? If anything, I'm the last person on here to be a bandwagoner.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Top Bottom