• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Alex what time are people going to be at your house and until when? Would it be cool if I stopped in at some point?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
not sure when people are showing up, any time is fine tho...people gotta leave around 8 pm tho. feel free to stop by, i might have to knock you out tho >.>

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Is Accent Core worth picking up for someone who's never played a GG game? I really wanna play a GG game but I don't have any other newer consoles. Which is the one that everyone plays these days?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
not sure when people are showing up, any time is fine tho...people gotta leave around 8 pm tho. feel free to stop by, i might have to knock you out tho >.>
It happens...haha. jk you can't take out your punch list agression on me if I give you hugs which i heard you like but not to be confused with hugS ha.

If it stops at 8 I don't think I'll be able to come. I got plans for the day :0(

We need to play on wifi.

DD you didn't go on saturday!!! Dam you haha will you beat at esticle?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
It happens...haha. jk you can't take out your punch list agression on me if I give you hugs which i heard you like but not to be confused with hugS ha.
No johns.
There is no way you can negate a punch from the punch list.
You are receiving that punch and there is no stopping it.

Punches, actually. Since you even triple posted, thats a few kicks.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Leave at 8? Then i cannot come. I have work from 2:15-6. ahhh well. At least I save Gizzzas.

On a side note-

The Wii is actually a pretty crappy system. Like the DS, its a super asian system. :psycho: I have not played another game aside from Smash Brothers since Brawl came out. Video games are starting to get crappier.....and crappier....and crappier....and crappier. Nothing interests me anymore. The only good games are Resident Evil 4, Wii Sports, Smash, Wii Play, (Wii Deca? That looks actually quite good?) and thats pretty much it. Zelda was Ocarina of Time with a Wiimote and I lost interest to buy Mario Kart pretty much due to the fact that I know it will never be better than 64 and SNES versions and the GC version was the biggest waste of my life so there is no real motivation anymore to give it a try. I felt like Nintendo was trying to drain the intelligence out of me while I played double dash, it was crap.

Metal Gear 4 will be the greatest creation since sliced bread though, for sure.

Xbox 360-Pretty much just has Halo and that squaresoft RPG everything else I can just play on my PS3. The PS3 is a piece of crap now, but it will get better and will start producing more games once Metal Gear 4 ***** the sales. I find it funny how people state that the "Xbox360 is a better system!" but yet it has had the most manufacturer defects out of all the next gen systems. Microsoft is just etch-a-sketch about keeping it under wraps. The red ring of death happens a good 15% of the time....at least.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: HE DOES?!
Thats cool.
He can teach me that cool floating thing asians always do.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
brownie powers hmm..., yo last time they tore me up so bad cuz i was drinking lol i got messed up bad. i dont know is it ok with alex? and wont it be super packed?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i would like to play with you guys, but it seems like you got a full house.
just come anyway

brownie powers hmm..., yo last time they tore me up so bad cuz i was drinking lol i got messed up bad. i dont know is it ok with alex? and wont it be super packed?
just come anyway

thats not what i meant lol i was talking about me.
just come anyway

medabots is fun:

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
ewww 8pm Why? I wanted to go, but if you bed time is at 8pm then I won't be able to go,not cool, Unless...................... You let me read you a bed time story. <3

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I play with the pad.
But everyone's like "convert to the stick!".
I just..dont want to >__> I can't iad that easily on the pad. Its weird.
It's ok. I play pad as well. For me, I find that doing 956 and 756 is the easiest way to iad. Click here for help on the iad tatami.

EDIT: Pof, Mario Kart Wii and Mario Strikers Charged are good games for the Wii as well.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
not sure when people are showing up, any time is fine tho...people gotta leave around 8 pm tho. feel free to stop by, i might have to knock you up tho >.>
fixxeedd

hmmm
gotta bail by 8
i think im just going to chill and drink jager bombs
family coming over in 2 hours.. so i wouldnt be able to get to your house til 7 ish anyways
ill miss you dusty ; ;

whatever id probably beat you anyways ; ]

Money match?

Laijin

Smash Hero
It's ok. I play pad as well. For me, I find that doing 956 and 756 is the easiest way to iad. Click here for help on the iad tatami.

EDIT: Pof, Mario Kart Wii and Mario Strikers Charged are good games for the Wii as well.
thats my thread. Look at the thread maker: Laijin
xD

I got 2 infraction points for this post. .__.
If I got infraction points, then what abaout literally the rest of the thread?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4549690#post4549690

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

reposting for new page.

made it for the TGMTSBCO thread.. i forgot to remove the sword and i forgot about the space/jungle thing.

oh well.

noodles

Smash Champion
well now i cant make money off it. then again everyone wud probably assume that anyways

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
haha I was about to post this pic of a marathon runner with diarrhea all over himself now I'm afraid

noodles, sry I didn't see you online. When I play "with anyone" "team battles" I win every time lol. It makes me feel good even though I know most of those people blow. I'll play later tonight

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
yeah people are still here
so far it's awsmsean, zoso, darc, milktea, sexy, DD, papito, 2 of papito's friends, and I, Axel

word son.
and we all have to leave around 9 or so
:/

Top Bottom