• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yea, I'm working on getting onto that list also. It takes a ton of participation (and winning). Speaking of which, is CT going to start biweekly events again?
We're planning on doing some bi-weekly stuff at Capital over the summer.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so uh, we saw the playground while driving around town and it kinda sucks, we didn't bother going there. there'll still be some footage from the trip, but not nearly as much.

EDIT: I won the local ssbb tournament using different characters in each game. I used

ROB vs Snake
Ganondorf vs Snake
Marth vs Lucas
Yoshi vs Lucas
ZSS vs Metaknight (Winners finals)
Snake vs Metaknight (WF)
Metaknight vs Metaknight (Finals)
Fox vs Metaknight (F)
Pokemon Trainer (starter: squirtle) vs Metaknight (F)

and i didn't lose once. yay.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
IS ANYONE FREE MONDAY?

I'm not going to Bigelow anymore because none of my friends can make it.

SO DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY BRAWL/MELEE WITH ME/DARC/WHOEVER ELSE? Can we meet up somewhere and get a mini fest going? Pleaseeee.

PLEASE.
I'm free monday during the day before 6 definately...not sure after that and I'd like to come. Where would it be?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
so i was looking at the first page and noticed the list of noteworthy players, and no papito? i think that i am very note worthy. i guess i gots to participate more.
It's alright dude I sucks too.

and nus Indiana Jones rocks so much. Go see it.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Wow, granted that Indy was filmed in New Haven and thats super cool and all the idea of making another Indy movie....was stupid.

Terminator 4
Alien VS Predator 2
Peter Pan 2
Cinderella III
Star Wars Episodes I-III
Species III
Live Free or die hard (it wasnt bad, but nowhere near the original....at all.)
Butterfly Effect II
The new Hulk (Norton is impressive, but this film already failed once...lets not do it again.)

I like Harrison Ford and everything (he was GREAT in Star Wars, Air Force One, Fugitive, etc) but I'd like to see a NEW IDEA sometime soon. The only really good revival film that i've seen lately was Transformers.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Oh. I don't pay attention and then I go on the thread and just respond to whatever all at once.

Indy4 was good. Just like an indy movie and personally I think Star Wars E:III was possibly the best one maybe second to Empire strikes back.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
My 2000th post! I will not post until I get to CT guys, so be sure to insult me because I cannot fight back.

I shall leave you with this

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Also,

I went fishing for my first time today and caught a huge trout!!!! it was SICK!!!!

I took a picture but forgot to save it because my brother and I were trying to get the fish back into the water before he died. :( it was ****ing soooooooo fun though. I want to go fishing like everyday now. Who wants to come!!!???? Fishing is pretty cool. :)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
She was like
"OH MY GOD guess who I saw today?
Alex!
We played smash!
You didn't tell me you were the 2nd in the state, thats really sexy."
quote, i told her you were "one of the best in CT", never said 2nd, she's crazy, but it's cool cause i got hugs. that is all

LOL!
Power Post rankings FTW.
Also, I wanna show up at Alex's! Make it an even sexier get-together :3.
-DD
read above post, un power rank related. sure, show up

Oh. I don't pay attention and then I go on the thread and just respond to whatever all at once.
NO JOHNS, i'ma knock you out son >..>;

I might come down tomorrow too Alex, DD, Milktea, Darc, and others if thats okay?
sure

I went fishing for my first time today and caught a huge trout!!!! it was SICK!!!!
fishing is mad good, back in the day at boyscout camp i set two fishing records: 1. most fish caught in a day, and 2. most fish caught in a day without a fishing rod LOL, 59 and 55 respectively XD

Alex just called me!
What a hero, I ****ING LOVE HIM.
Love him with me already!
aw *feels the love*

Darc, I will come tomorrow if you post.
that's mean =$

so yeah, 2mro looks good XD

Top Bottom