• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
ABOUT MONDAY!

Alex said it's okay :3, what a sweetie! He said around 6ish, maybe 7-8, people can show up to his house :3.

So far we gots...:

1. Me
2. Darc
3. Cort
4. Cort's mysterious friend?
5. Axel?
6. Sexy?
7. V?

And he said around 2PM-8PM :3! HOORAH!

EDIT// ALSO OMG OMG, I just finished my www.allisbrawl.com t-shirt design for their contest! GAH, I want to show someone but I can't post it publicly or others will see ;_;.
I'm mentally scarred forever.
You forgot me.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I even skip prom after-parties to go to Alex's house.
you're more likely to get laid at my house, anyway XD, oh hey khaly! guess who i saw at a party last night? jess! lol, we played brawl ^.^

that's a good way to use that big butt, nom nom

rofl @ how much better ssb64 is than melee and brawl combined x infinity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6fpylHQIIY
rofl @ how much better isai is than everyone

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
9th in singles.

My friend Jesse.
13th in singles :o(

Jesse is such an idiot haha. Him and Phil came in dead last for doubles and they don't even remember ha.

Wes we gotta chill more over this long weekend. Wanna stick around and I'll bring you back monday night?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
so i was looking at the first page and noticed the list of noteworthy players, and no papito? i think that i am very note worthy. i guess i gots to participate more.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
13th in singles :o(

Jesse is such an idiot haha. Him and Phil came in dead last for doubles and they don't even remember ha.

Wes we gotta chill more over this long weekend. Wanna stick around and I'll bring you back monday night?
Holy crap I totally forgot that we have Monday off! Yeah, call Brian 'cause I'll prob be with him all day. My phone is dead. Wooooo!

Rofl @ Jesse and Phil.

Sir James

The Doctor
so i was looking at the first page and noticed the list of noteworthy players, and no papito? i think that i am very note worthy. i guess i gots to participate more.
Yea, I'm working on getting onto that list also. It takes a ton of participation (and winning). Speaking of which, is CT going to start biweekly events again?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
you're more likely to get laid at my house, anyway XD, oh hey khaly! guess who i saw at a party last night? jess! lol, we played brawl ^.^
LOL
Jess called me at like... 2:30AM

She was like
"OH MY GOD guess who I saw today?
Alex!
We played smash!
You didn't tell me you were the 2nd in the state, thats really sexy."

XD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL!
Power Post rankings FTW.
Also, I wanna show up at Alex's! Make it an even sexier get-together :3.
-DD

Top Bottom