• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm on Wi-Try now if anyone wants to play.
._. I want to play your legendary CFalcon sooo badly.
Oh, yea, have I told you guys the awesome Deadly Lag Combo with CFalcon?
(Character at Low %s)DTilt->FTilt->Dash Attack->Uair->FAir.
It works...when it lags enough to keep their attacks from registering.
I discovered it on Nana, after which I **** bricks.

G'Nite CT!
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
._. I want to play your legendary CFalcon sooo badly.
Oh, yea, have I told you guys the awesome Deadly Lag Combo with CFalcon?
(Character at Low %s)DTilt->FTilt->Dash Attack->Uair->FAir.
It works...when it lags enough to keep their attacks from registering.
I discovered it on Nana, after which I **** bricks.

G'Nite CT!
-DD
Haha, legendary is a bit of an overstatement.

EDIT-1600 posts! [insert internet celebratory term here]

SEXY

Smash Cadet
i dont see why people just dont accept and play both melee and brawl <_<;;

crap hope that statement doesnt open to a long discussion that can be found all over the boards >_<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
im gonna miss you shmunklyderp

edit: I honestly don't think any avatar I have in line can possibly top the one I'm currently using in honor of cort. consider it my penultimate avatar.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
im gonna miss you shmunklyderp

edit: I honestly don't think any avatar I have in line can possibly top the one I'm currently using in honor of cort. consider it my penultimate avatar.
What a about a judge judy...
Nah, Shay is still better ._.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
judge judy, ben stein, and brett favre would all make great "in honor of the fallen cort" avatars but I'm too lazy. plus this one is probably the best of those anyways.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Dorf-

It's sad to hear you're quitting, but not too surprising seeing as you disappeared for quite the while. It was surprising to find out that you hate this community now though, hm. I hope that one day perhaps you'll drop by to visit at a large tournament, whether you play or not, to see people you can actually stand. Me, Blue, you, WoZ, and tiny Melee sounds about right :p. And screaming yayuhz. See ya around and keep in touch, we're Facebook friends...I believe, if you haven't deleted me. Ah, and I hope I'm not one of those people you cannot stand. Ciao <3.

NUS- I'm not home yet >_>;. I expect to see lots of messages on my AIM in regards to tomorrow though. I'll probably be leaving my house at around 3PM then bringing Louis to the Apple store. Gimme a text or call whenever.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I do too. But where is the cheapest place to get them made or whatever? >_>

It's not some complicated plan Lil, I'm just going to meet you there whenever you get there but I left a message anyways.

My first match with shminkledorf ever. This guy taught me how to falco ditto, kinda.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SHNzUYpyE3s&feature=related

Edit: I actually think we ditto'd as our first match ever but I don't think those are up. First recorded match ever. >_> I wish the second one where I kill him with suicide lasers was put up. =(

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
dear drsuper,

I'd ask you don't insult me.

Love,
shminkledorf
sorry I wasn't trying to insult you. I just didn't see your reasoning to call it quits because you dislike the way the threads are recently. I'm sure whatever it is will settle down, and I'm sure if you spoke up more against the spam and annoying posters you might like it again. I will personally try to cut back on spam. don't give up forever
that is it for now

Edit: nana I know I wanted to play, but I left my stupid wiimote at home and I can't even turn it on. Possibly if I can borrow one from someone or go over someones house. If not definitely by next week : ]

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dr. We need to play again. Tomorrow possibly?

Jam your Ganondorf and Peach are emaculate. Especially Ganon. GGs dude.

I wish I didn't suck with Lucario :0( I'm just gonna watch videos of Azen playing him constantly till I get good.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Dr. We need to play again. Tomorrow possibly?

Jam your Ganondorf and Peach are emaculate. Especially Ganon. GGs dude.

I wish I didn't suck with Lucario :0( I'm just gonna watch videos of Azen playing him constantly till I get good.
Haha, I hate playing as Lucario. I keep expecting him to feel like Mewtwo, so I hate him when I start playing him.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I've always felt that Nus wasn't the only CTer to beat me @ Cata3. Shminkledorf beat Wife when I didn't. By Inui logic, Shmink was 1.4 times better than me.

Aesir

Smash Master
sorry I wasn't trying to insult you. I just didn't see your reasoning to call it quits because you dislike the way the threads are recently. I'm sure whatever it is will settle down, and I'm sure if you spoke up more against the spam and annoying posters you might like it again. I will personally try to cut back on spam. don't give up forever
that is it for now

Edit: nana I know I wanted to play, but I left my stupid wiimote at home and I can't even turn it on. Possibly if I can borrow one from someone or go over someones house. If not definitely by next week : ]
He's quiting because the smash community has for lack of a better term "Lost it's self." It's changing in such a drastic way that it's not even recognizable.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I realize that aesir, and I realize that sucks. I'm sorry I wasn't around much a few years ago. and I can't help but thinking I'm one of those people who make this place feel "less like home"

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus would be too good at this game if he played...

Shmink would be amazing if he lived anywhere near any of us <3

I miss you kid! Keep pwning hoes in baseball!

Edit//Yeah...but it is so ugly o.O Hahaha

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha yeah...that costume is why I am looking for my own shirt.

What the hell were they thinking when they made that?!

Thanks for looking though <3

Aesir

Smash Master
I realize that aesir, and I realize that sucks. I'm sorry I wasn't around much a few years ago. and I can't help but thinking I'm one of those people who make this place feel "less like home"
No you're not part of the problem, I can't speak for dorf but I can say there are a select few who have been part of the problem for sometime.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
HOLY ****ING ****!?!?!

*explode*
yeah, a magazine showed pics from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Tatsunoko being the anime group behind Speed Racer, as well as Evangelion, Karas, and Samurai Pizza Cats

I can't wait either

*explode*

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Dear connecticut,

i'm using my 1337 post to say there is a 99.7% chance of me quitting smash forever and ever, including melee. I hate this community so much now, and it makes me sad. It's just gone so far downhill in the past few years, and getting more and more kiddy all the time, and while it was fun for a few years, it gets old.

Coming from the youngest of you guys, it's pretty ironic.
I'm sure you all care.

Love,
Eric

PS: Ask of my opinion of people and I'll give it to you.
fun times.
Nooooo!

You don't hate me, do you? :(

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
The smash community only sucks because of how often everyone reminds themselves of how much it sucks, and how much Brawl sucks, rather than making it awesome again.

Y/N?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Thats the problem, this thread use to be a pretty cool place where we could all just come in and chill.

Now it's just a ****ing gay spam fest of bull****, and frankly ct isn't as cool as it use to be.

=\ I know where dorf is coming from personally.
Mainly not posting things like the people who got 1111, 22222, 33333 posts, surprize buttseckz, etc. stuff that involves socializing with people in the thread and not just saying random stuff, and while I realize I did this way too much, looking at it now, I aggravate myself looking at posts from even just like a month ago. Aiser pretty much got it right.
johns

I think it's funny that everybody around here worships Cort and assumes he is the defacto leader of the CT thread and he spams with just as much crap as any of the scrubs that pop in here. No offense to Cort, though.

And yes I agree that people doing nothing but complaining that the smash community is **** aren't helping in the least. Also not helping: not playing brawl at tournaments while making fun of people who play brawl during tournaments and saying it's a war between Melee and Brawl... (not directed at anyone in particular ahem cough)

I feel so stupid for just recently realizing that NusCirtap = Patric Sun backwards x_x;;;
>_< I never noticed that too.

yeah, a magazine showed pics from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Tatsunoko being the anime group behind Speed Racer, as well as Evangelion, Karas, and Samurai Pizza Cats

I can't wait either

*explode*
this is awesome.

Top Bottom