• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I love you Shmink and you will be missed, but I'm pretty sure the CT thread has been about pointless spam from the very beginning. If you just don't like the new Smashers, well that's your opinion.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Everybody message Milktea on her aim with "You suck" because she left her aim up when going to a friend's house lololl

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i said, peniis fuuck you suck to lawlysauruschen

Tomorrow will be glorious
It really will
playing ddr for 1.5 hours, is also glorious, i probably played too much and burned muscle though ; ;

SEXY

Smash Cadet
sorry to hear shminkledorf. Always sucks to hear someone quitting the game. what are you going to do with ur smash and systems? well obviously use the systems but r u gonna put smash on the shelves or still play it for fun time to time?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Shmink, I don't think I've ever played you, but then again, my memory sucks.
=( I'm not a bad person am I?
T-T..
>.> Although I'd hate to think I'd get smashed as hard as Khalzorz did.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Sexy, I don't know. I'll probably end up shelfing it, but I'm not sure. I may play from time to time, but Brawl sucks way too much to play, and if anything I'll play melee now and again.

DD, I don't know you, but trust me, there are people far worse than you. You contribute a lot more to the topic than about 75% of people in here.

props

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
OMG HAI GAIZ.

I haven't posted on Smashboards in like a month LOL and I randomly felt like doing so and you guys are all cool thus me feeling the need to bless you all with my presence.

Good day?

<3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=D Yay!
@_@ I'm happy I can contribute.
And I'm a Neophyte! I love that word!
Speaking of Neophytish things, whats that really neato thing that Alex is always saying to do to Foxes/Fast Fallers as Marth?
Uthrow Utilt .....?
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
omfg fregin gay as wiii
I left my wiimote at home and now I can't play smash b/c I can't get past the loading disc screen
there isn't any way to select the disk channel with the GC right?

I wanted to play nana and others tonight dangit!
---
DD nice post, thanks we do have to play. Too bad I'm completely useless now w/o a mote dfivnwoehfjvnla
---
wes, you've got some serious acting talent lol
---
shminkle sorry to hear you're too mature now

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Dear Eric/Shmink,

Hi. I'm Stephen. We have never met, nor have we really talked to each other. But you will be missed by the others here. And I agree with you very much so, along with Aiser, on the direction of the thread. When I started here about a year or so ago, it was really fun posting around here for actual Melee (pre-brawl times, good times) reasons. It's just become a spamming center, and everyone everywhere knows that. I must admit, I spam. Not horribly bad, but I'm not gonna lie. But I really would like to have the CT thread back to it's non-spammy ways. I hope you are happy with the decision you've made, and I hope you have fun with what you will do now.

Sincerely,
Stephen.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
peace Dorf,

I have only been around since the end of FC6 and did not have the opportunity to play competively with pplz back then, but I will say that I wish I did. Thoses were the golden days. I guess im not a old schooler, but im that middle class of smashers(for lack of a better analogy)

Yo I questioned myself "is it worth it?" last night/this morning. 2 years ago I didnt have to think about that question. The community itself is changing drastically. The older guys are all rotating out etc. the mindset is just diff. Im not gonna say that I dont like the new change in the community, but I wll say that I missed the days where majors were a big deal and the BACH vids got me pumped to play smash etc. I've typed and erased this post like 13 times already and I just cant put into words what the community is now. It no longer has that "oooh so special something" it once did.

I feel smash fading and its pretty sad. I feel there was some alternative route this community shouldve taken. Perhaps then the reception of brawl wouldve been better.

Its just not this thread its the community as a whole. We're in this transition phase between brawl and melee and its very very rough unlike 64 -> melee of course.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to play on wifi? I'm about to start a room.

I realized yesterday that one of the best characters in this game may be Lucario. He has so much potential.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Does anyone want to play on wifi? I'm about to start a room.

I realized yesterday that one of the best characters in this game may be Lucario. He has so much potential.
Hi there.
I love you.

>.> Also, as for those "alternate routes" that Swift mentioned...
*CoughPhysicsmodpatchftwcough*
<.< I personally believe thats the only thing that can save the competitive community, other than total abandonment of Brawl? No, even abandoning Brawl wouldn't work, because we'd lack the substantial increase in newbies :3.
Well...at least in theory.
EDIT:
I mean, look how cool some of these things are:

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It makes me lol when I play Mewtwo in Melee.
Then I realize that Lucario is just a more ****** version of Mewtwo.
So.
WinRAR
It makes me Lol when I beat Khaly with my Mewtwo in Melee!
._. I did beat Khaly with my precious, right?
CURSE MY MEMORY LOSS!!
-DD

Top Bottom