• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Whats happening tomorrow? I=lost. (story of my life.)

DD-Rival? haha I guess thats fair enough. We both entered the Smash scene around the same time.

You better be coming Friday dude....We've never like hung out before....odd...right?

Nice post...i enjoyed

-POF

Edit- Alex-Trade and I are coming over whether you like it or not.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So, i have a treat for people
ill start carrying my senior yearbook around w/ me
but there were 2 autistic kids in my graduating class, heres what they have on their page

Destine lee:
Quote: "To be or not to be...Annihilated!"

Activites: Magic club 3
Dislikes:School.homework..the bush administration

Jesse Lee

Activities :debate club 3
Good memories: computers in the library.. friends.. playing video games.. lots and lots of video games

likes:Thunderstorms..Evil laughter.. computers .. video games.. politics .. food

dislikes:Homework..school..camp..stupidity..dullness

Its ****ing glorious
Ill bring this to the sexfest. dont worry.

Aesir

Smash Master
LOL it's taken waaaaay too long to be good. No, I haven't gotten to the point where they've tried to kill each other lol. Not a spoiler really, I could see that coming miles away. Just finished the ep with the Tiger of the Desert guy where they argued about yogurt and chili sauce lol. That's when I realized holy **** the animation is actually GOOD now. But up until ep 16, it was really really awful. Now it's somewhat interesting and I actually want to continue watching it.

Edit: Isn't is Asrun? I thought only the ****ty english dub called him Athrun.

Edit2: DON'T tell me you saw it in english?!
No I just had to look it up cause it's been ages since I saw the series. LOL

anyway the way I see it, you liked gundam Seed if you liked the MSG. The first series, if you liked wing *PUKE* you probably won't like seed.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

DD-Rival? haha I guess thats fair enough. We both entered the Smash scene around the same time.

You better be coming Friday dude....We've never like hung out before....odd...right?

Nice post...i enjoyed

-POF

Yea, I'm coming on Friday.
-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
lol cat fight, I want my 8 minutes back

rofl at the end
Hahaha. You can't have them. :"}

Nice post...i enjoyed

-POF

I might make an appearance. Depends on if Nana is going since I'll be at his crib Friday. ;"}

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Dear connecticut,

i'm using my 1337 post to say there is a 99.7% chance of me quitting smash forever and ever, including melee. I hate this community so much now, and it makes me sad. It's just gone so far downhill in the past few years, and getting more and more kiddy all the time, and while it was fun for a few years, it gets old.

Coming from the youngest of you guys, it's pretty ironic.
I'm sure you all care.

Love,
Eric

PS: Ask of my opinion of people and I'll give it to you.
fun times.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
the mages were cool kids, but I never really got to know green hunter. On your tournaments; I thought the ones i went to were well run, except kind of for VLStaclysm, but that wasn't really your guys fault. stolen money, and the venue turned out to be kind of bad. You were awesome MA people indeed.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Dear connecticut,

i'm using my 1337 post to say there is a 99.7% chance of me quitting smash forever and ever, including melee. I hate this community so much now, and it makes me sad. It's just gone so far downhill in the past few years, and getting more and more kiddy all the time, and while it was fun for a few years, it gets old.

Coming from the youngest of you guys, it's pretty ironic.
I'm sure you all care.

Love,
Eric

PS: Ask of my opinion of people and I'll give it to you.
fun times.
So not 1337. *shakes head*

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
The community was fun when there were like, real east coast vs west coast rivalries. I can't get myself to ignore it, trust me, I've been trying. I've tried to stay out of threads with people I hate and can't stand, so I stayed in the CT thread, and this place just got infected, too.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
uh.
what do you think of me?
even though you've never played me. lulz.
You're emo, and in denial. it's ok to be emo, but it's not ok to be emo and say you aren't. You're kind of spammy on the boards and I feel a lot of the time your posts don't end up contributing anything, but I may be wrong, since I started skimming over a lot of posts, but that's how it appears.
And yeah, I don't even mind about the new posters not being like the "senior" CTers, because if that was the case I would like a lot fewer people than I do. it's just that there's so many new people that just are intolerable.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I think you don't know me enough to assume that I'm emo, but thats your opinion, so I understand.

You are, however, justified in identifying my spam-ness.
But then again, what really ever contributes to the CT thread?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
My only reasoning behind the emo-ness is every time I see a picture of you there's some caption saying like "we aren't really emo, we just felt like it that day." So you're probably right.

Aesir

Smash Master
Thats the problem, this thread use to be a pretty cool place where we could all just come in and chill.

Now it's just a ****ing gay spam fest of bull****, and frankly ct isn't as cool as it use to be.

=\ I know where dorf is coming from personally.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Mainly not posting things like the people who got 1111, 22222, 33333 posts, surprize buttseckz, etc. stuff that involves socializing with people in the thread and not just saying random stuff, and while I realize I did this way too much, looking at it now, I aggravate myself looking at posts from even just like a month ago. Aiser pretty much got it right.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
My idea is, if there was some sort of guideline or criteria to posting that you could adhere to, the CT thread could be a much better place.

The punch lists are one of the good regulatory things that I see potential in.

Isn't it amazing how Alex single handedly prevented 80% of double posts?
I myself am annoyed to death over the Shay Laren GIFs, so I attempted to follow suit.

Aesir

Smash Master
Thats the thing player finders don't have a topic really it's just meet players and such, we just took it to another level and just talked about the community in general. Or rather just set things up and the like, maybe talk about things that were awesome or whatever.

It was basically a place for us to socialize, now it's just more and more a place were tards gather to get their post count up.

this coming from one of cts biggest spammers that has to say something. >_> Even I'm annoyed at this.

Top Bottom