• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
if you pay close attention, you'll notice the bullets don't do anything, that's why ;D

yeah and if u pay close attention u notice everyone getting stabbed by pointy objects that seem to do nothing lol.

but yeah its amusing to watch lol.

the goggles they do nothing!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't think I was old enough to understand how terrible it was at the time.

Also, shut up, Manny.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah. I mean, it's visually impressive, but the same could be said of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Spirits within bothered me bc everyone i knew was like: "it has nothing to do with ff7!" and im like "Yeah neither do any other ff game..."

bleh, peeps seem to look down on it but i liked it :-3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice

ZoSo

Smash Champion
On an unrelated note, everybody should get the album Unclassified by Robert Randolph and the Family Band and listen to it over and over.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Listen to "I want to be the one"....makes me want to hurt things.

edit: Zoso I think they just put that as a joke or whatever. What's wrong with experimental indie music? lol

Also "lacking in terms of musical development" isn't really a phrase I can get behind but to each his own.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD for best Lucario
>.> Hm...
I should probably start playing Brawl again so I can retain this title...
=_= Bawww.

Also, CT, I just woke up from my semi-medicated coma!
:3 I got new meds today, so the pain is gone for 2 more months! Woo!

<3Cort, I'll remember you forever.
Although you'll be back once a point expires.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I should really make an episode of the angry video game nerd and review brawl. haha haha haha

That would be great.

I'd soooooooo do it.

Takers to help me film it and make it funny X 92,952,032?
id most likely help u Pof. but u know if u made it bc lots of scrubs r out there and wouldnt understand half of it. that is if ur doing an overview of the game as itself and not in comparison to melee. then idk if there is much to complain bc the game is pretty fun alone without being compared to melee :-P

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
WELCOME TO DD's 1000th POST!

First, some "on-topic" matters.

Monty Oum has completed dead fantasy 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDTPDSkmOw4

enjoi
I came when I saw Valor Form Kairi.
Although her eyes looked messed up.

nicHoLAs PAul koNSTANtinO
I got Espeon. I totally didn't cheat. Or crack their code.

NOW!
On to those 1k post shoutouts, since I actually know people here now!
Going in order of how many posts they have in this thread, with 100 posts or more.
If you feel left out, I'll add you in!
*ahem*

Cort (3,471) - >.> You're banned. Lol. Teech me be gud aht samsh.

Khaly (1,824) - My best Smash buddy <33 =D I was at a Thai restaurant for lunch today- guess what I had! Also, CORT IS BANNED! QUICK! MAKE TONS OF POSTS TO CATCH UP!

Brookman (1,510) - You're awesome. Thank you for touching my controller. Its on an altar now. Also, you're wicked cool.

_V_ (1,460) - You're pretty. And not living in CT. But you own this thread. Good ****. I've played you on Wifi. I remember lots of Kirby's BAirs. Good times.

SPAWN (1,425) - I met you at Breasticle! You're a cool cat, and I should play you off lagfi, see if you're Toon Link is as good as everyone says, since, just like everyone else, it wasn't that great on Lagfi :3.

NusCirtap (1,418) - I haven't actually met you. You should fix that.

Aesir (1,303) - My other best Smash buddy<33 =D We're the coolest Lucario users ever. And greek too. Lucario is blue. So is the Greek Flag(parts of it ._.). Coincidence? I think not.

trademark0013 (1,276) - I was playing you in melee at Breasticle. Sorry I sucked. XD! I'm better now :3.

Silas06 (1,182) - You're the OTHER best Smash Buddy I have on here! You're the first guy to say hello to me, and the first guy to play friendlies with me, and the first guy to take my money in a money match, and you're the first guy to take my anal virginity you're too cool.

Dazwa (1,066) - You live in Maine. D: We're going to Lucario ditto at the next time we see each other, per your request.

_milktea (1,009) - Lil!<33 ^_^ I have to get to know you more. You're cool. :3

Solid Jake (880) - Weeee! I love your monkey. Also, if you get any fan mail for your sig, forward it to me.

Jam Stunna (818) - I'll get around to playing you on Wifi one of these days. D: I'll CFalcon ditto you!

AxelSlam (728) - The first guy to take me out in a tournament! In Teams! Lol. I was close to winning the first set 2 v 1 =_=.

SwiftBass (560) - I hear you're too good. I like that.

shminkledorf (552) - Where are you?

DarkDragoon (546) - 6 More Posts! Woo!

Hazygoose (534) - You're awesome. Too bad you left =|.D: Maybe I'll be out in Oklahoma some day and totally drop by.

CogSmooch (530) - So I heard you lieks beards.

-Darc- (501) - :3 You're a great poster. Seriously, its on my ceiling.

awsmsean (488) - D: I saw you at Bresticle! I cheered for you! THOSE PRINGLES WERE FOR YOU!

Prince Of Fire (456)- My smash...rival? Sure. Why not. You make yourself look ******** on the boards, but you're just fine IRL.

ErciChewman (448) - You're awesome too. I should play you more.
SEXY (443) - MANNNYYYYY. o.O Why do you have so many posts on here?

Budai578 (393) - Good times at that college visit. PIZZA!!! Fair and Balanced.

noodles416 (385) - I've seen you once. Cool kid. Gotta be less shy though.

Papito (360) - You're awesome man, very happy I could meet you last Friday! My honor :3.

squaminator (336) - Wtf? Who are you? ._. I feel like I don't know someone important.

Pipe (317) - I don't think I've seen you post here once. That makes me sad, because
everyone knows who you are and loves you o.o.

thumbswayup (316) - OMG YOU WERE SO RIGHT! I HATEMYSELF FOR LEAVING CODE GEASS ON THE CLIFF HANGER! WAHHH.

P.c. Chris (311) - =D I'll win the Lucario ditto next time! I roll less now! I promise T-T.

Rep (276) - ...I know you're important, but I don't think I've met you ._.

oneangrysquirrel (245) - I met you though! You introduced me to JV, which subsequently got me into the 4 Swords! Turnip<333 You're vegetable skillz are too good.

tarmacker (233) - You're neato. I've played you on Wifi, I've played you at Breasticle. Good ****.

<3 (215) - I haven't met you either. **** it. I never got to meet so many of these guys.

takieddine (204) - Squirtle Squirtle!

Tom (197) - Did your PSP ever get modded? :D GEORGIA RULES! Nyaaaaa~

SleepyK (195) - :D GEORGIA RULES! Zzzzzz~

Toks417 (180) - Hmm...I remember seeing you post once or something. Post more.

MikeMoney (172) - I don't remember you posting.

Rapid_Assassin (171) - Thats a nifty blue name you have there.

Cat Fight (170) - =D I CAN'T WAIT FOR RG2! WOO!

drSuper (170) - I'll play you on Wifi summore. Also, I'll play you IRL more when I get the chance.

Nite (159) - Who?

Aiser (158) - ...Wtf? OH! I see...it has an i... WHAT THE HELL?!

-Nana- (128) - I can't believe that combo I got on you with CFalcon on wifi worked. MAN I WISH I RECORDED IT. I can recreate it in practice mode, but thats not impressive. BAWWW. You're cool.

flaco (126) - I remember you! Did I even play you? Lol. You're cool though.

JC76 (126) - Who?

ZoSo (122) - I hate you. Not really. <3

Plairnkk (120) - I don't really know you. I just know you're cool.

Runicwings (118) - I wish I could go to that tournament. I'll just see you at the next Breasticle.

KevinM (118) - RAWR! You're awesome.

Silvadragon (109) - I don't know you either. I'm almost done with these shoutouts though!

Laijin (106) -You took Khaly's avvie and mindgamed me SO many times with it. Good ****.

Modest_Egoist (104) - You just made the mark! I wish I could play you or something :3. If I ever take up GG, I'll make sure to ask you. You look like a GG guy.

Uhhh... So yea.

Good times CT. Heres to many more!
-DD

Top Bottom